Alright, fellow Nords. How do we increase the population of our Race? Elves have erased our culture by banning Talos...

Alright, fellow Nords. How do we increase the population of our Race? Elves have erased our culture by banning Talos, causing our children to have no core identity. Now they're promoting racemixing by importing dirty fucking Lizards and Grey-skins are all over my home city. How can we make skyrim great again?

We need to embrace the Empire and reject the stormcloaks.

Make the Imperium Great Again

Talos of Atmora became Emperor. We must take control of the Empire and lead it to greatness again.

Shill

GET OUT OF MY CONTRY YOU DAMN ELF

Fucking elf-posters I swear to god

fuck you lizards are awesome. we just stay in our swamp man. we don't even fuck your women. well, at least not THAT much

>reminder that the dragonborn is tiber septim/talos

Kek
>nordfags still think they're the ones in charge
How does it feel to have the empire you created suck the big aldmeri cock?

What are you, lizard lover? Surely not a nord...

ELVES GET OUT OF SKYRIM YOU ARENT WELCOME HERE

get off this board

We stand fractured and many have lost faith in the one true god. We need to put aside our petty differences to save the pale white man from extinction. We need to unite under one banner of our based god Talos.

For the Fatherland. For Skyrim.

my ancestors are smiling at me imperial, can you say the same?

The artificial borders should be illegal. Skyrim has plenty of jobs for hardworking elves and lizards to perform. It's not their fault all of us lazy nords are too busy drinking mead and fighting each other.

>Elf with a black marsh proxy.
Post tail or gtfo.

We've always had borders, elf. Even during the days of Roman Cyrodil. Everyone knew where Skyrim was. But thanks to elves like you who shove those monsters down our throat and force us to accept , we have no choice but to seperate ourselves from the empire. YOU GAVE US NO CHOICE.

>Nords
>White
Pick one, snownigger. Everyone knows that Bretons are the true white race.

You are nothing but elf-wanna bes with your cheap parlor tricks. YOU ARE NOT WHITE. OR EVEN HONORARY.

You guys seen those warriors from Hammerfell? They've got curved swords. Curved. Swords. If you picking up what I'm putting down.

They're the ones we really gotta watch out for.

Reminder that Tamriel is rightful Altmeri land.

Says you, Elf.