Was he really as stupid as everyone likes to make him seem?

Was he really as stupid as everyone likes to make him seem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvknGT8W5jA
youtube.com/watch?v=k0yvLneDHpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, his Iraq invasion set this whole shitstorm in motion

No there is herd mentality to confirm conventional wisdom, creating the "in" crowd. Therefore you are cool and smart if you are in this crowd, and not if you are out.

Conventional wisdom, is not true wisdom, nor is it truth or morality. It is just conventional talk.

There are many in the chattering classes who thought "W" was more dangerous than OBL, these people have lost their moral compass and should not be listened to.

Many of them are still in print and/or on TV.

You move from there, senpai.

ask yourself, is Trump as stupid as everyone likes to make him seem?

no

The Bush family is king of the crypto-kike sphere.

Jeb may be the defective one. W plays a genius role.

GWB was set up by his dynasty though. Trump actually had to meme himself into office. That takes a hell of a lot more intelligence.

Trump has to be atleast 140 if not significantly more. I'd guess GWB was more like 120-130

/thread

Didn't start paying attention to politics until Obama entered office. Curious about this too.

Obviously not. You have been lied to a lot.

anyone who thinks you can pull off a presidential election with an iq

lil bush was not stupid, at all.

Much like Trump's campaign, the GOP had no chance the year he run. Gore had the election on lock down. No real republican dared to run, so they run this guy because "he looks like his dad" and could keep the congress races competitive.

When he was elected he was told to fuck off while Cheney dealt with running the country, and that is the image that everybody calls stupid.

Iraq invasion? Dicks halliburton bailout. It would have happened with or without 9/11

US Budget bloat? he took the budget from 1.8T to 4.4T in eight years, and most of it went into Dick's circle of friends pockets. The worst financial disaster in this country since the great depression.

so is he stupid? no. Did he run the country? no. Did he ruin the country. Yes, yes he did. fuck him

His poor grammar was probably faked. You think he talked like that at Yale?

No. He had a folksy nature so people related to him. He was MENSA level though.

He comes across pretty genuinely stupid, but he isn't. He articulates himself like an idiot but I don't think he was actually stupid. Much like how trump's language and word choices has him look stupid if you read the transcript, yet he's 5 steps ahead of everyone in his 5D suspended croquet game

Is that the white obango?

t. Learned to use the potty shortly before the invasion of Iraq

Not exactly a competitor for dumbest presidents, there's definitely people more incompetent and stupid before him. However much like every politician now a days he has very bad judgement. Misguided and clueless yes but stupid no.

George Bush was actually rather intelligent, well spoken and capable of debating with ease.

Short example: youtube.com/watch?v=JvknGT8W5jA

He lost to Ann Richards, an actual retard, and realized that a bumbling, humble man was far more attractive than strong, confident characters.

(Full): youtube.com/watch?v=k0yvLneDHpA

no. I really liked him on a personal level and I think he had a great sense of humour. People like this usually aren't stupid.

yes

He has an IQ of 126 or so. That is not to say that I have a lot of faith in IQ tests, but I do think he largely played dumb. I think he's the kind of guy that gets by on his social skills moreso than his intellect and trying to be folksy when it isn't appropriate can come off as dumb.

I honestly don't know what to think of him.

>I liked him in on a personal level

Why are tanned germans so stupid?

He's an incredibly skilled and clever actor.

Think the facts.

He wasn't stupid he was just always wasted off his ass.

He played the part he was told to.

History will vindicate George Bush. It may take 10 years or a hundred, but his actions will be justified at that time.

Bottom-10 president. He may have a high IQ but he threw his lot in with the neo-conservatives, so there's no hope for him.

I doubt it. He's not the worst, but he certainly didn't do anything to help any of our pressing problems.

Pretty much the only good thing he did was not escalate identity politics

Yes. I doubt he made a single personal decision in his life. His existence irreparably smeared the face of the Republican Party.

>Takes Baghdad Iraq
>no plan afterwords
>TBA

Complete jackass

Nice resolution faggot

Hey, at least the actual conquering of Iraq was historic

It'll be the most incredible military campaign of this century

The actual governing of Iraq afterwards was a shit show, but credit where credit is due to George

He is pretty much the Republican equivalent of Obama.