Sick of these black commercials

I don't watch TV much at all. But when I visit normie households and I'm appalled by how nearly every commercial features blacks or minorities... sometimes going further to portray whites as socially awkward fucktards.

Oddly enough, I'm also a video editor, and I've worked on numerous commercials for companies that specifically asked for non-white actors or images of non-white people.

When will it stop? Was it always this bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/israel-prison-marriage-non-jews/
youtube.com/watch?v=nS2TEwbWTq4
youtube.com/watch?v=I3gwRqeRAso
youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY
youtube.com/watch?v=scKUfPueo8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"muh diversity"

Corporations have made a quiet agreement to push race mixing to advance the NWO agenda.

>race, family, religion, sexuality, national sovereignty

etc etc etc

We all know the game that's being played here. Getting upset about it is not a good strategy to make a positive difference.

it drumps up controversy and gets people to pay attention
marketing 101

Exactly... all the while they can pose as being morally upright.

The new black santa at the MOA is a good example of this.

If it bothers you a lot, spend a bit of time eradicating the problem. Write to whichever organization or company is responsible for the commericals. Let them know you will never purchase their product and tell them that furthermore, you'll do everything in your power to dissuade others from purchasing their products

For one, it will get it out of your system and will free your energy for your own, productive use

Or, you can just walk out the door whenever the objectionable commercials or shows appear

you don't have to explain to those around you if you'd prefer not to get into a 'discussion'

You have the power. First thing you need to do is dump whatever misguided concepts of 'politeness' were drummed into you in the past. Just walk out

Actually, if those you know sit and absorb the shit on tv, maybe you should start cultivating new friends

Whatever ... it's in your hands. You have the power

That kid looks ugly

Why do you care as long as it's not a black male/white female pairing?

>portray whites as socially awkward fucktards

Name some commericals that do this. I haven't seen any.

>America

>I don't watch TV much at all.
you answered your own question user
whites don't watch as much tv as degenerate lazy minorities
so (((they))) have to make commercials that appeal to these fucks who don't have the mental capacity to tune out commercials
simple business logic

I live in one of the most so-called 'progressive' states in the US. Pretty much everyone has been thoroughly indoctrinated with leftist bullshit.

College had the opposite effect on me. The brainwashing was so scripted and apparent as to almost be laughable... unfortunately I was the only one laughing while my peers ate it up. They were preached to with how they're more intelligent than the everyday public, and that's all it took.

So yeah, a good deal of my friends are liberal, but more classically liberal. They're equally grossed out with the authoritarian SJW bullshit. ..but they still think I'm a nazi, ha.

As for work, it's got to the point where they're questioning my power level after having accidentally left my cubicle with leaving shit like up on my monitor. Luckily, upper management is primarily cuckservative. Meh, so far so good.

Good point

I'm fucking tired of this shit too. Nothing wrong with minority groups doing their thing, but the dominant culture has fucking KEKED ITSELF OUT completely.

So glad Trump won on the platform of MAGA. It's going to go a lot farther than anyone realizes.

Agreed

I was browsing amajew and since I bought american made razors from them it was recommended other razor products. This nigger company 'Bezel' has a sleek look but also nigger ran and 40% markup on already american made competitors. I don't support niggers, nigger culture, or nigger vernacular

For real though. Minorities are WAY overrepresented in TV.

As an asian I laugh my ass off when I see these bullshit ads of the well adjusted, normal nigger family. ADT and Cox Communication commercials always do this shit. That or the black person/odd or awkward white guy. It's funny, people from other countries must think niggers are 38% of the population.

MFW I know I'll never get to run my hands through that fro. I envy that white man, Sup Forums, and deep down, you know you do too.

Agreed

Here is supposedly a person that works in the industry, yet there first sentence is about visiting normie households.

Um... racist and sexist MUCH? ;)

She's kinda qt tbhf

Who the fuck even is this?

Oh I know, the ones that portray Blacks as normal, well-adjusted and well-to-do... usually in a nice house with family over as they're cooking and laughing (being white, basically)... is so far from reality as to be cringeworthy in the extreme.

The commercial that inspired this thread was exactly that... and from Wal Shart, nonetheless.

I hate these ads too. We all know She-Boons spend most of their time chimping out at McDonalds

A Klingon, clearly

>The new black santa at the MOA
>Kids learning what happens when when a black man comes to your house at night

The redpilling must start young.

It is both a demoralization and a propaganda tactic. It's meant to instill a sense of tribal defeat as well as brainwash younger generations.

This year, Santa gets gifts from YOU!

Damn right she is.

Or its meant to use different races and diverse people to get them to buy their shit you conspiracy nut.

Soviet Christmas. Santa is the State.

Consider me enthusiastically brainwashed.

Yeah dude.

Peace among races.

Can you fucking imagine a world where anyone can date anyone. No harm, no foul play, no hate? It just makes me sick.

Total illuminati shit. They're out to make you whatever. stay woke

I was thinking of making this exact thread earlier. I hardly watch TV, I catch a little with my folks, but it seems like that is all there is anymore. It's looks like (((they))) really ramped things up lately.

lmao look at that fucked up mongrel kid

Yup, I pray it does more to wake people up, though. Or perhaps that's (((their))) goal, too.. order out of chaos n' whatnot.

Wtf i love israel now

Yet in Israel, ((they)) ban interracial marriage with non jews

tfw you realize it's not even for blacks, it's for white shitlibs

(((They))) push racial hostility and resentment and use happy multicultural memes to hide what they are doing

Buying into the race v race narrative is what they want. Coloreds v whites. It's divide and conquer

>I don't watch TV
Well their you go. Only white people I know who still watch TV are dinosaurs & the only internet shitskins have are on their cellphones.

Off the top of my head from watching some football: AT&T commercial where a white guy gets an iPhone 7 and then walks into a door. There are definitely others but I can't remember the brands.

Correct... the hypocrisy and double-standards is mind-blowing.

(OP)
Yet in Israel, ((they)) ban interracial marriage with non jews

When will the normies wakeup?

It's a tactic like what was done in Australia, to lower the level of blacks in the country.

replied to

there was no agreement

a little push here a little push here

now if you arent diverse you are satan

cultural manipulation self regulates

If you think race mixing commercials sell more shit you're a drolling mongoloid. It turns off more people in both races than it attracts to their product. It's SJW propaganda that flows out of academia into advertising.

Goddamn that bitch is scary. There's nothing more eerie than looking into an individual's eyes and seeing that there's nobody home. Oddly enough they're mostly liberals, too. Who woulda thought?

They're afraid of being called out for not showing ______ race.

Companies should be afraid of being called out for promoting white genocide.

JUST

I've noticed to a hell of a lot the last 3-4 years.

They get the most beta, weakest white cucks in commercials, making them look inferior while they get muscular niggers and portray them as superior in every way. Sometimes there is a white woman too and the nigger and white woman always agree on everything while the stupid beta white cuck is all by himself with his opinion and they portray him as a moron or pathetic.

Cockmongler's daughter?

That kid is ugly as fuck! Where is the common sense with these horn dog idiots these days?

KEK

she's cute. would mix

This one cracks me up
youtube.com/watch?v=nS2TEwbWTq4
also a classic
youtube.com/watch?v=I3gwRqeRAso

I find myself getting more racist actually. I am so fucking tired of these mixed race kids. I was watching Hamilton and almost everyone there is some eerie one shade darker of white except the African Blacks and the white dude they got to be King George.

Eventually we all will be these quasi white people walking around with shitty hair or a big nose, the future of humanity is ugly AF.

ugly wife and an even uglier kid

Oh yeah, it's totally blatant. Probably some liberal bitches that are the art directors write the scripts for that shit.

Good god. What are those two creatures on the far left?

fucking degenerates

it's always a beta white cuck with a negriss or a big buck nigger with a white woman. and their mongrel children.

Fucking christ, it's so fictitious it would be laughable if it weren't enraging.

That second link. Exactly the type of shit I'm talking about.

That one is like 4 or 5 years old though, now that commercial would have been a nigger man and white woman picking out the aleve while the white man looks like a retard.

>the white man looks like a retard

I vote Jeb play that guy from now on.

Sup Forums ruined movies for me. I saw Horrible Bosses yesterday. Anybody who has seen it knows the nigger bar scene where the three white males look completely beta. The propoganda is real.

youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY

I want to believe this is real... but there's no way on earth that this nog has the word 'silhouette' in his vocabulary.

Those black kids should be much, much louder.

they'll never stop and they're going to get us all killed

B A S E D

Don't watch The Millers with two actors from horrible bosses. They literally bring up and say big black cock, Jennifer Aniston says it. Shit is ridiculous.

>See Thread
>Reminded me of the Red Baron pizza commercial where girl grows up.
>Ends up burning coal
>Check youtube for it
>Comments are glorious

youtube.com/watch?v=scKUfPueo8w

This is true and Sup Forums is just too low IQ to see it.
Inb4 "go back to redit"

I'm not a reddit cuck, I support executing all criminals, including nigger criminals for any and all crimes including petty theft, shoplifiting, drug use etc.

I agree with OP, but usually its always the white male whose portrayed as the idiot. Like if the commercial is about a white husband and wife, the husband is always the dumb idiot and the wife is always there to save him from his stupidity.

Pretty good comments indeed:

Yea except that's not what it is. It isn't peace of among races. It's the illusion of peace among races to collapse white western 1st world nations. Collapse the producing nations and the world starves. When the world starves they become dependents to a big centralized government.

Peace among races happens when we recognize our differences and segregate in a civil matter. We can be friends and co-workers but there have to be certain social boundaries.

This
When I was younger I always thought the average white American man is like home rsimpson
That's how much your media manipulated me

I did get a bone when she said "fuck my slutty mouth".

Correct

you fucking idiot, the orthodox rabbinate doesn't recognize marriages between halachic jews and non-Jews, MEANING..

>reform Jews may be forced to have a formal orthodox conversion
>Israelis of literally any color without a Jewish mother (conversion/descent) without having converted to orthodox Judaism themselves will have a marriage recognized by said rabbinate

>user thinks she married a nigger
>kids are white

That's just the cook user. The house negro, her husband isn't in the commercial.

>Goddamn that bitch is scary. There's nothing more eerie than looking into an individual's eyes and seeing that there's nobody home.
my sides

Commericals usual cater to the person in the household who does the shopping i.e women. Women are retarded

Marketing 101

Kek.
My mistake

Welp, then she's no doubt fuckin' the house negro on the side.

True, but youre intellectually dishonest if you think, race mixing isnt apart of their wider agenda to destroy the white race. My theory is that the Jews thrive in places of ((diversity)),. where whites and blacks distrust each other, where whites cant dare speak about differences about races yet are expected to foot the bill for every gibmedats. Whites will inevitably feel more and more alienated, and those that are aware of the Jews will feel more helpless and be driven to extremism, which will just alienate nonviolent Redpill whites who are concerned about the welfare of their own race. Im sure the Jews are just waitng for violent retaliation, so that they could justify creating laws to ban freedom of speech and nonconformist views about race. Nations will be weakened by these divisions. To those whites who dont figure out the truth, their lineages will eventually be diluted and because normies/good white Goyim form the majority of whites, our collective IQs will be decreased, so that we lose more control over our nations wealth and sovereignty to these parasites.

>>

Put off the PC glasses, user.

COLONIZED

the stance, the gormless smile, the old t-shirt that holds childhood happy memories. This is a tragedy

Race mixed kids are ugly as fuck, and race mixed adults look weird the more mixed they get.

the Jews sterilize their niggers and don't give a fuck

Yeah totally.

A slave race of mulattoes ruled over by a racially pure elite class sounds glorious. I can't wait until we're all beige nigger-lipped coons with no national heritage and we all act ghetto and listen to whatever the media tells us! It'll be great!

We'll all get to live in squalor while working menial service jobs! And all our internet traffic will be controlled and monitored by Google and Facebook and it will be illegal not to have an account! Hooray for forced conformity! Hooray for the death of privacy!

Isn't globalist hyper capitalism wonderful!

Fuck off you sarcastic passive-aggressive liberal cunt. I'd rather die fighting globalism than live in a world ruled entirely by megacorps. You're a fucking useful idiot.

BLEACHED