AUSSIE COP WHO HAD INFO ON AUSTRALIA'S PEDOS

Hello everybody, I am trying to see if anybody archived or screenshotted the thread where the Australian cop who was retired began talking about the Aboriginal kids going missing and witnesses' bones being found along the highway acid washed.

I am trying to find it, this pertains to pizza gate because this had been happening since the 70's according to the retired Australian law man.

Can anybody help, thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5S5N4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95665734/
yuki.la/pol/83233590
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump. I remember that thread.

Anyone think Huma Abedin is the dark-haired women he mentioned in his stories about Pine Gap?

I remember this. There is a discord for this.
discord.gg/5S5N4

Aboriginal cannibalism is a thing. And child abuse is rife, both physical and sexual. They kill their own enough for it to be explained by normal means rather than conspiracy.

I swear half the politicians in Aus are pedos just look at the cunts faces they're seedy as fuck.

Yes, yes. I actually forgot about this thread, but OP is back and can we see if there's any info. I tried Googling but I keep getting results from this recent shooting at Comet Ping Pong in Washington, D.C. USA

They took Gaiaguys down and imprisoned them

but they had a load of info, some of it is still online

BUMP AGAIN.

Search the archives!

Holdens make the coolest Police cars.

Amerifats can't even compete.

I've got us off to a good start. The first thread that started the stories, but there are still a few more threads left to find.

cunts m8

Thank God you showed up, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Now to find the others, but definitely this is a great start.

Thanks user.

That car looks pretty slick. What does one of them bad boys cost?

Yes they do

Every mainstream media outlet right now is blaming Team Trump, alt-right, and Gen Flynn for the Comet Ping Pong gunman. They are building a case for the electorals to change their vote because of "NEW INFO" claiming Trump and his cabinet are encouraging violent attacks based on Fake News and Conspiracy Theory's. They will scapegoat the "Alt Right" and Alex Jones. They will dare Kellyanne and Bannon to answer for this and ADMIT #Pizzagate is real or a conspiracy. Either their answers, the media will encourage a firestorm to get electorals to VOTE THEIR CONSCIENCE. Team Clintons plan is to steal the election and exonerate themselves of Pizzagate at the same time. THEY ARE CALLING OUR BLUFF. WHICH IS WHY WE HAVE TO STOP SELF-CENSORING #PIZZAGATE. WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT IT HERE. WE HAVE TO STARE THE BEAST DIRECTLY IN THE EYES WITHOUT FEAR.

WHAT WOULD "MAD DOG" DO?

Bump

no need to thank me OP nigga

yuki.la/pol/83233590

Info seems pretty bare but we have a time/date range for the archives. the average high-volume Sup Forums thread seems to go for around an hour and a half to two hours.

I read the the cops beat one of the survivors to death because he wanted ustice

for plebs 96186756

OP you dumbfuckfacecuntface

this is the thread you were looking for talking about bleached bones and shit

I have bad news...
holden is shutting down car production

and aussie police stations are looking to buy amerifat cats for their fleets :|

Yeah, these threads don't have the Aussie cop in it.

The Aussie cop was talking about tracking these missing people to a state park that had hundreds of thousands of acres that would be impossible to search for missing Abo children.

That's what I'm looking for. He had a trove of info in one particular thread.

The abo thread I posted was posted a day before the thread you're looking for.

Gotcha. That makes sense then as to what you were saying in reference to a time frame.

Thanks, I still appreciate your contribution!

Bump

Still looking for those threads

Anybody passing through let us know, we are still looking!

Anyone else can bump this, this is being slid off Sup Forums for (((obvious))) reasons

4plebs 96186756

delete.

>tfw no more falcons
>tfw no more holdens
>pic related will never be built

>This is going to be a the 2018 commodre
I'm ok with this.

4plebs 96186756
4plebs 95473197

thank you for this

these are those threads