I'm on 15 layers of subversion /po/

Do you think Leftypol can tell I'm not one of them?
I don't think they can. They're agreeing with my arguments. So this is how we win then?

Seems like you're getting ignored. Post the response.

What are you trying to do, convince them cultural marxism is really legit marxism? hmmmm....

Was getting caught a part of your plan?

Hello I'm the OP from that thread.

Honestly I'm kind of impressed /leftypol/ called you out so quickly.

Pretty dumb posting this mid-thread though.

I didn't start the thread as a Sup Forums operation, I started it because I'm kind of interested to see where the internet left stands on cultural marxism.

A lot of gold from this thread, they start by talking about it, some in favor, some against... then pretty quickly damage control comes in and starts trying to act like it's all a nazi conspiracy.

>implying it isn't
PC culture is bad, but so is your paranoid schizophrenia

Go back to /leftypol/

>Was getting caught a part of your plan?
lol so if I post random screencaps here and claim to be the one posting, you'll ban anyone I want?

>Honestly I'm kind of impressed /leftypol/ called you out so quickly.
WHY BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL HERE RAIDING US???
>Pretty dumb posting this mid-thread though.

holy fuck you got baited into banning some rando, good job cuck -- WE'VE BEEN BAITING YOU THIS WAY ALL DAY AND YOU DONT LEARN

nah, its /comfy/ here

I set the ban for two hours you fucking autist and they had a post history of shitposting.

>they had a post history of shitposting.
no they didn't, it was just one of your own. you fucking failures always lie when you get caught

Bear in mind I'm not 'raiding' your board, I came with what I though was an interesting topic, and for fact-finding. Y'all could have just banned me any time. I wasn't even bumping it or anything, you were all replying to me (except the one Sup Forums guy).

Don't get me wrong, I don't care that you guys are being raided at all.

I'm saying for your sake. You and your kind are going to get drowned out in our echo chamber.

>being this easily rused
14D baitposting

I still don't get how so many people don't realize how easy it is to edit live webpages in the client.

None of these screencaps mean anything.

>None of these screencaps mean anything.
and yet banned someone for what you saw here, fucking brilliant lol

I can see from their post history that they did not make any of those posts from your screenshots. Why don't you calm down there sonny.

I'm the Sup Forumsack who started the thread. Yeah it was funny they banned them based on that screen but it was kind of obvious they were Sup Forumsish.

What do you think they're implying?

>I can see from their post history that they did not make any of those posts from your screenshots
I didn't imply they did you autistic fuck, these are examples of us running you faggots in circles. We've been at it all day. Your spies here are feeding you misinformation.

Oh this could be fun. Pic some more to get banned

he appears to be implying I'm banning people willy nilly. I actually saw this user's shitposting earlier but didn't do anything until this thread since he was at least engaged in sincere debate most of the time.

Let's ask

>I actually saw this user's shitposting earlier
>AKSHULLY
no you didn't you diabetic tard

>tfw I'm also subverting them
>tfw even their "top thinkers" agree with my bait

you need to go back

Can you guess which one is me, OP?

Holy shit this gave me an idea. Post pics of some of their posts that sound a little Sup Forums like and say you posted it to subvert. Then watch as they ban their own!

>black people act the way they do because imperialism and capitalism

hmmm

I check the post history before the ban of anything but spam. I assume the other janitors do the same. All you'll be doing is making yourselves look like fools who can't keep a secret.

Why do Sup Forumstards keep claiming Walter Benjamin was a "satanist" when Jews don't believe in the Christian Satan?

>I check the post history before the ban of anything
lol wrong canuck

synogogue of satan son, lurk moar

You're now crowned best Korea of your efforts against leftist scum.