The smell of a certain coloured house burning fills the air

>The smell of a certain coloured house burning fills the air

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2016/12/02/hms_queen_eilzabeth_to_sail_south_china_sea/
youtube.com/watch?v=wwOEMy5pg2g&t=119s
youtube.com/watch?v=9CnPv_1SVh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White is the absence, unlike your country which is fucking turning turd brown.

I genuinely feel bad for my cucked anglo brothers who are still on the island

The smell of curry and TV licences fills the air and the call to prayer is heard in the distance as the sun sets over London.

Are you aware that York got burned down? That's right your Canadian's Capital got burned down first on British watch. How does that feel?

بريتانيا حكم موجات

>when you have to reach back 204 years for glory

We ruled the world for 300 years. You're already in decline lmao. git gud fggt

>git gud
>can't even keep his own territory from brown people
Dude.

>Disease wiped out 90% of the natives
>they couldnt finish off the remaining 10%
L M A O

>York
>capital

Nice try but York was only the capital of UPPER Canada, that's like of we burned down Albany

>Let a short, unarmed, toga wearing pajeet boot you out of a colony

>The british "navy" completely cucked by the U.S.

Rules the waves, huh bitches?
theregister.co.uk/2016/12/02/hms_queen_eilzabeth_to_sail_south_china_sea/

>haha yea but remember 204 years ago where we burned down that building.

>empire saved

>yfw the tiny-ass USN BTFO the much larger Royal Navy.

L O L

>UK is 14% nonwhite
>US is 38% nonwhite
>US posters constantly mock UK for having more shitskins

Sounds like envy to me. Amerilards are angry about the fact that their shitty country is overrun by wetbacks and niggers.

> white is absence of color.

Came to post this. OP is fagit.

>62% white
doubt it desu.

Your first president spoke with an English accident lol

The difference is our brownies are heavily localized in tiny ghettos leaving 9,000,000 sq km of white people land and we are building a wall and deporting mexishits.

Whereas european countries may have less brown but they also have much less room to avoid them and have no plans of stopping the influx or sending any away as hordes of muslims and africans flood their nations daily

it really is 60% white

Yeah. Pink.

at least it's a brit claiming this for once,

How many mexishits will you be deporting then? 70 million?

we're doomed. white states when?

Most likely not, by that point the British and colonial accent's had drifted away a good amount.

Their accent would be more akin to the tangier island accent off the coast of Virginia today.

Did some research on it in college, now it's not a definite, but most likely closer than the divide in accent we have now.

Pretty interesting shit, I'd recommend looking into it if you're bored one day.

This thread is fucking stupid. My ancestors were Englishmen, we speak the language, we have the same interests. Why create divisions, when we could be forming bonds of brotherhood, when we could be forming the Anglo-Saxon Empire.

>60% white

Fun Fact: God smote your limey asses with a fucking tornado a few days later, forcing you to abandon the city. I shit you not, look it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=wwOEMy5pg2g&t=119s

Less Fun Fact: The sun set on the English Empire and you'll be a Muslim country by 2050.

>Muslim country by 2050
You're really reaching

I actually just searched a video on what 'tangier island accent' sounded like. Pretty cool desu

Trump is talking about 3 million immediately

The primary focus of deportation forces should be violent criminals and drug dealers while the wall is being constructed and the legislators work on the measures that will lead to self deportation

When we start turning off the welfare state for illegals they will have no reason to stay in the country and flee as we deport stragglers

If you stop feeding, clothing, schooling, housing and medicating illegals while punishing business owners that hire them you will see a massive migration either back to Latin America or Canada.

Previous presidents have deported millions and millions of illegals and while effective they still come.

Ending their reason for coming > perpetual deportation

this never happened. I even watched that full video.

any liar can attach words to a picture.

You're needed for guys like Trump to maybe commence a Biblical smoting. One eyed fucks

Yeah but you do realise that the majority of american mexicunts are legal and they've been in your country since its inception, right?

Look at the geographical bounds of the the US during its inception. No mexicunts in there. The ones in the southwest and california, we conquered.

>"win" a world war
>lose whole empire, turn from worlds superpower to a tiny irrelevant isalnd
Poor bongs. Russia has lost WW1 and Cold war, and it still has more independece and influence than you.

That guy that burned down the White House? Yeah he got shipped home to merry ole England in a barrel of rum.

Actually no, up until we started giving illegals amnesty and changed our immigration laws to let in more third worlders we were 90% white

We have recently seen a boom in their population due to leftist policies allowing hordes of them to come here and destroy wage rates and spit out 20 kids on the American taxpayers dime.

Again, ending these garbage amnesty programs, securing our borders and ending our third worlder welfare state is going to go a long way towards demographic reversal.

It's not going to reverse as fast as it came on but the people are finally catching on.

A lot of the meme charts of America being minority white by 2050 were based on the assumption we would have decades more far left importation policies.

We have a mess to clean up but we just had a massive repudiation of the leftist policies that have been leading to this mess.

>absence of white
>turd brown
Obama led your country for eight years.

After you had a war with spain the clay you acquired was occupied by spics. You gave them a choice, leave or stay. Quite a few stayed. They been in America for ages
>tiny irrelevant island is still more powerful and relevant than the worlds biggest country L M A O

PFFFT. Have you ever fought a war this age without america's permission?

Falklands

The house wasn't white until after the attack when it was charred from the burning. Then they painted it white, you stupid fucking ignorant fish and chips fuck.

It was called the presidential palace at that time. It only lasted for 26 hours until literally tornadoes and storms drove the British out.

>The sound of 500 British cowards ceasing to play dead fills the air

>only sparklers this time
Because anything else would be classified as a weapon and confiscated immediately.

In America?

i'm just here for polandball

My hometown is generally clean it's just all the right wing rednecks in Oregon live outside the cities.

I frequently run into middle age white men who tell me that the skins used to be more active and would fucking stomp people if they ever got like they are now.

I love this state but I have a burning hatred for anything that has moved in here. 99% of people are from out of state

True. Clackamas used to be extremely white, but I've noticed more & more mexicans, blacks, and muslims as of late. :/

Cowards cower behind forts - not storm them.

60% still more than 50, dont care really, our country is better
t. non white

> ITT: sad yuropoors lean heavily on the "USA white" meme while pretending that being disarmed and state-run media are hallmarks of white culture

hold onto that straw, yuropoor

>White is the absence
Nah mate, white is all colours at once. Black is the absence of colour.

youtube.com/watch?v=9CnPv_1SVh0