>I'm a gay nigga but I still take sausage

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ov0JMQcG9ek
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCVMhEsiOnM
youtube.com/watch?v=lTaEkgtCUew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=ov0JMQcG9ek

top kek. is this look at this dood nigga? good trips cheque'ed.

Fucking gay cunt aye

holy shit

>I'm a gay nigga but I still take sausage
I'm going to assume "sausage" means a penis because of the explicit nature of the other girls responses.
First, "I'm a gay nigga"
He's referring to himself as "gay nigga", so he is, in fact, a homosexual. Therefore of course he would naturally take "sausage" but he then exclaims "but I still take sausage". This is the comment that throws the meaning out of wack. "But" would mean being a "gay nigga" would imply you DO NOT take sausage, but being a homosexual and taking sausage are synonymous. The only logical reasonings would be he meant gay as in the outdated meaning "happy", implying being a happy "nigga" means you don't enjoy or partake in sausage.
This boys sentence is simply illogical if he meant gay as in homosexual.

He's trying to let us know that his emasculation by his sister and her slutty friends will lead him to become a forever alone robot who may or may not be the next elliot rodgers

quality thread, upboated :^)

they are copying a video done by a bunch of sheboons. no need to over-analyze.

This was all of Sup Forums in middle school.

>being feminized by older sisters

I'm sorry little dude, I know that feel.

this fucking degeneracy has to end

Hopefully he gets on the scoreboard.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCVMhEsiOnM

literally only one way

>open video
>first 5 seconds its corny white girls whooping and making noises like negresses

welp

>2016
>not being a gay nigga who still takes sausage
Whatever I guess..

youtube.com/watch?v=lTaEkgtCUew

Kekekek

Listen goy, the kids are just expressimg their sexuality. It is normal and healthy.

Some would lump in a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle in with being homosexual; he is simply saying, "while I am a homosexual, I still enjoy Jimmy Dean now and then.."

Its a meme you dip

I would like to correct you on this. "Taking the sausage" does not necessarily mean this young boy is a homosexual. It's possible for a male to take the sausage by certain circumstances rather than for pure pleasure.

For example, a male in prison may be forced to take the sausage by other inmates, although he may be a straight nigga. He may simply be overpowered and receive the sausage up his anus. Perhaps he may also be desperate and looking to make money by taking the sausage. Of course, this may be a painful experience for him but he may have bills to pay or a family to take care of. Although in this situation there are probably better alternatives so he may be deriving a small amount of pleasure from it.

Gross

God fucking hell I hate this goddamn song and all the retarded faggots that sing it. Why did I have to be born a millennial. We're the worst trash ever to be come upon this earth. Just gas this entire generation fucking shit.

Wow, its almost like that was the joke.
God I hate newfags.

>i was only pretending to be retarded

This young boy has no reason to take sausage, he is well fed, funded, with a roof over his head, he is also not incarcerated. Therefore there is no reason for him to take sausage other than recreation.

Voluntarily taking sausage implies he derives pleasure from it, why else would he? Even the smallest amount of pleasure is indicative of homosexuality. You are mistaken.

I FUCKING DIED LAUGHING

Anyways this generation is fucked

/thread

I was being ironic you Reddit shitposter

He says, "I'm NOT gay nigga but I still take sausage."

It doesn't make sense if he were saying that he was gay, then he WOULD take sausage.

Stupid fuckin' idiot who can't listen.

"I'm-not-gay-nigga"

He clearly says "I'm a gay nigga"
Listen again, closely.