This man does not give one flying FUCK about you or any of your problems...

This man does not give one flying FUCK about you or any of your problems. He will not improve your life in any way shape or form. He's just another establishment puppet and has been for over twenty years.

You're talking to a group of people who are convinced the Jews are behind all human problems and not human stupidity.

he already improved my life bigly, anything else he does is just icing on the cake.

Good, we're not niggers to be taken care of.

Sup Forums will be given uniforms with frog emblems and recruited for the Right-Wing Deportation Squads

Oh man, if only you convinced everyone before they voted for him!!!

OH MAN!

O H M A A N

DUDE

So?

Go to bed Cruz. The dehlagates were not yours and they will never be yours.

Hes going to keep muslin refugees out of the US.... This alone make him better then the rest and makes my vote worthwhile

She lost. Get over it.

>being this triggered

>quoting posts of people who weren't triggered

wew, this meme though.

>implying it isn't the jews taking advantage of that human stupidity

but he has already improved my life. I have an endless supply of salty liberal tears now.

sounds like you're getting a little triggered too my friend :-)

The alternative was Hillary.
Literally nothing to lose.
At least the orange man triggers normies.
And it's good to switch the political parties once in a while. It's pretty much all you can do in this kind of democracy.

i'm not a democrat, so I don't rely on government to solve all my problems

>He will not improve your life in any way shape or form
You're joking right?
Do you have any idea the amount of enjoyment I get from the daily entertainment trump provides? I can honestly say that this election, and trump winning, has improved my life. Not a day goes by that I don't get a hearty laugh reading about his shenanigans and the assblasted liberal tears

>my friend :-)
ledditard

>liberal tears
your god-emperor is currently getting triggered by a tv show and people burning pieces of cloth lel

Kek that's the kind of entertainment I'm talking about.
I don't fucking worship trump or think he's always right, I just laugh at the sheer stupidity of it all

>see also: every president since Johnson
No longer is the Commander in Chief a true leader. He never truly was, but since the '60s that's just gotten more evident. The suits have seen fit to make it that way. It's more effective to make ill-gotten, untraceable billions and buy off/blackmail/assassinate your way through the shadows.

What getting Trump elected HAS done is show the PC Police that we are NOT ok with being shamed for being us. We are NOT content to hand over our rights and tax dollars for their proxy wars and secret societies. And we are NOT going to elect someone who hates our guts and genuinely doesn't give a shit about us just because they keep paying MSM to parrot the misogyny/racism/ignorance memes over the airwaves.

Yes, we'll still get fucked by boardrooms of old men with sinister agendas and no moral bearing. Yes, we'll still give our tax dollars to the black-flag conflicts and hidden cabals, albeit unwillingly. But it's a sign, a symbolic gesture of defiance. A sign that even if we're headed towards oblivion, we choose to jerk the wheel with both hands and ruin the elite's plot, however little that may actually be. "Yes, we recognize the plane's crashing. But guess what? YOU'RE NOT HOPPING OFF THE RIDE."