Does Sup Forums make people more racist than they would be?

I was listening to an interview with a conservative from the EU. She said socially isolated boys that go on the internet can radicalize themselves with racist ideas by being alone and visiting sites like Sup Forums. Do you think there is any merit to that or are the racist people that come to this board here just because this is the only place they can speak freely on the internet? Do you think Sup Forums makes people more racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ToJFB4WJ48
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Garvey
washingtonpost.com/local/marcus-garveys-son-wants-president-obama-to-pardon-his-famous-father-time-is-running-out/2016/11/04/7d728aac-9e1b-11e6-a0ed-ab0774c1eaa5_story.html
nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/his-father-s-129th-birthday-marcus-garvey-s-son-seeks-n632756
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah, they're all just dumb niggers

I became "racist" because I live near a lot of blacks, 4chinz is irrelevant to my views on that issue.

chan as a radicalizer has *nothing* on the propaganda utilized in WW2 with their jew soap lies being just one

Maybe the EU conservative should dig into EU archives for five minutes before she agrees to shut her mouth forevermore

No, but Dave Rubin makes people like me gayer by the minute.

I would love to suck his circumcized Jewish cock.

>Go outside
>Become more racist

You act like this is a difficult task.

I don't know about 4chinz but living among niggers sure made me hate them.

The correct question is "Does lack of contact with Sup Forums make people less racist than they should be?"

Yes, it's totally not because I have to hear wetbacks screaming at their hideous children in spanish every time I go grocery shopping.

living around a race makes people racist

people from up north at my uni tell me all the time that they're becoming racist due to all the black people in the city

the fact of the matter is, people who aren't racist haven't had to live around them

This is obviously a shill data mining Sup Forums for sinister purposes.

I'm gonna say Sup Forums is not the smartest place, it's users are not the smartest people. Most of you are too trusting and not careful enough.

Living alongside niggers certainly helps. Anyways, I'd say race realist is a more correct term on here.

We'd probably be less 'racist' if Jews didn't push their shit so hard on society.

Yes, it does. I was always sceptical of the mainstream, but Sup Forums gave me a hugbox and information about race and cultural marxism etc.

The thing that turned me racist was going to a black majority middle school lol

It certainly "normalizes" thoughts that would otherwise be condemned

Once someone is exposed to the idea that whats happening in the west is not normal, then that will never leave them

Definitely, just don't fall for the echo-chamber circle jerk.

/pol has been infiltrated to keep the populace at opposition with one another.

Think for yourselves

Has it ever crossed their minds that this might be by choice? Or perhaps a rejection?

no, working minimum wage in a multicultural society breeds racism and haters of success and beauty.

Yes
Sup Forums is white ISIS

they're worried about internet """""""""""'radicalization"""""""""" opposed to actual islamic radicalization?
ha
opinion discarded

NANI ?!?!

There is probably some truth to that.

>Most of you are too trusting and not careful enough.
explain yourself

Yes and no, Sup Forums is my exposure to radical, but true events. Would I be as racist, no, but I wouldn't be nearly as informed either.

Sup Forums is satire retard

literally no one here voted for drumpf

Yes. Before Sup Forums i was used to think that murricans are humans too, at least part of them.

Why are these "boys" socially isolated, Sup Forums?

How about you go fuck right off

whoa dude that is so islamaphobic you are so radicalized right now you need to check it

>I was listening to an interview with a conservative from the EU.
where

post link

I was already racist as fuck before Sup Forums. The thing that "radicalised" my racism was me living in a neighbourhood full of Somali rats.

Fuckin' this.... a thousand times this!

Sup Forums didn't make me racist.

Living around niggers made me racist.

Can I visit Mecca to see the big black box? Or will I be beheaded??

Short answer.
The Jews.

I am super fucking liberal, like kumbayah everyone holding hands jerking it to BLACK.com while getting circumcisions and opening the door for a jew on sabbath liberal.

that being said, years on Sup Forums have caused a subconscious physical response to non-whites. i stick around here for a laugh and i like the roleplaying but watching people rant about niggers and kikes for years inevitably conditions the viewers. while i disagree with much of what goes on here i think it is important yall do what you do so keep at it.

>Does the free flow of information in a completely unfettered environment lead to racism?

At least you can try mate.

Sup Forums is always right

youtube.com/watch?v=2ToJFB4WJ48

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Garvey

washingtonpost.com/local/marcus-garveys-son-wants-president-obama-to-pardon-his-famous-father-time-is-running-out/2016/11/04/7d728aac-9e1b-11e6-a0ed-ab0774c1eaa5_story.html

nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/his-father-s-129th-birthday-marcus-garvey-s-son-seeks-n632756

Are you a real Saudi?

what's in the box? Have you been to it?

Who cares.

Being radical or racist isn't inherently a bad thing, it's just that the media views it as bad because of the atrocities that represent it.

It is well known that squirrels can run, bit, or be nice.

If a person mostly encounters nice squirrels or squirrels that stay away, he will not a near them

If another person mostly encounters squirrels that bite, then they will stay away from them

being "racist" isn't bad. It's a survival instinct that kicks in after realizing a certain group is detrimental to your well being.

Radicalism isn't bad either. Stand up for what you believe in and if people follow you(or even if they don't), who cares what others have to say
?

Why do you care, user?

It's a space rock I think

i messed up this post so bad

*bite

*he will not fear them

it's on wikipedia, leafnigger.

I was radicalized by muslims raping thousands of women, and then I was further radicalized by "feminists" covering it up. Real life is plenty triggering. It doesn't need Sup Forums's help.

Are you really this stup...
>Fellow leaf
NVM, faggot. Carry on.

There's a stone. Or not. Who cares?
No, not a true sandnigger. Just a russian in Ryadh.

I actually went to a Muslim place of worship to ask if I could do this.

Apparently it's frowned upon. He basically told me that it's not an amusement park, and that it's not meant to be an attraction.

It'd be cool to go, but I wouldn't unless you have a full beard and know the protocol.

A dried chunk of shit from Aisha.

Rude af

Not sure why I might possibly be different now. 'People are People' is redpill before 'redpill' existed. Morans are Morans.

I want to go to a mosque and have the imam explain Islam and stuff to me, do they mind white bois asking questions?

Maybe they'll put it together maybe they won't.

Is she sure Sup Forums makes people more racist, or is it rather that it makes people enjoy racial humor more?

Because racial humor doesn't have to be racist, despite what the PC police say.

i was racist long before i came here, so i wouldn't know. i think it's pretty easy for anyone to 'radicalize' themselves. it's like bowden said, we're attracted to an ideology at a gut level, then go about the work of justifying it intellectually.

I hate the word "radicalize". It's used the same way the Left uses the words "hate" and "fear": to remove the intellectual agency of the opposition and portray them as imbecilic fools guided exclusively by emotion. It's an emotional argument, not a rational one, which explains why it's so commonly used by females.

Regardless of whether or not she is correct, this sort of self-indulgent, arrogant condescension is part of the reason why intellectuals, political theorists, and journalists are becoming so despised by the general public: they view ordinary people as subordinates.

tl;dr The elites see the plebeians as subhuman, even the ones that claim to fight for the people.

Racist?
no
Antisemetic?
yes, but only because I never would have connected the dots by myself
I mean come on, how many "Sup Forums is always right" threads do you have to read before it starts to click that almost all the anti-white articles are written by jews.

understand that Islam is Judism first. Please research history first!

nah SJW/tumblr culture made me racist. Even when Sup Forums had well taken effect on my mind the race red pill was something I still wasn't fully ready to swallow because, I believe in judging people as individuals.

And then seeing so many clickbait articles about how all whites are automatically racist, men are all sexist, and shit like that I realized they sure as hell don't want to treat us like individuals so why should I extend them that sort of courtesy anyway?

And so I begin to embrace my racism & misogyny and in a way, I'm almost thankful for the clickbait & shit because, life because amazingly a lot less stressful when you just embrace the -isms.

>"lol racist sexist cis white male blah blah blah"
>damn right i am, cunt. ;D *finger guns*
>"b-b-b-b-b-b-b-ut you.. i.. y-y-y-y-ou.."

>radicalize themselves with racist ideas by being alone and visiting sites like Sup Forums

No. They get that way from actually being forced to live around violent third world primitives.

The "diversity" fantasy simply crumbles when you live around niggers and realize that they're not all doctors, scientists, engineers, computer programmers, and great inventors like you see on Talmudvision.... in fact you realize that they are not even human.

> being alone and visiting sites like Sup Forums

Jews are filth.

>Do you think Sup Forums makes people more racist?
nigger

I know it's an abrahamic religion, much like Christianity, but it's interesting how Islam is as much a political ideology as it is a religion. And I want to ask somebody who actually knows what he's talking about, about this

If stupid people come here they could be radicalized. If the people that come here are smart they will be fine.

>Islam doesn't radicalise people it's a religion of piece(despite that not being true)
>Sup Forums does radicalise people it's a website of hatred(despite that not being true)
See the issue here? They are trying their best to be morally superior to everyone else but they just make themselves look like stupid hypocrites.

Well I went on a tour with the gf to a bunch of parishes in the city. Was pretty chill, but some religions are much more prideful than others, aka Islam, Judaism, Muslim, etc.

Sup Forums houses discarded waste of humans who have been shunned and hated by society. We're the perfect scapegoats to be called racists and losers when we just want to see the world survive.

Multicultural societies are lest inclusive and trusting. Bring back the Chinese Exclusion.

"Are lonely over privileged young women becoming radicalized by staring at Tumblr all day" is equally as important of a question.

I just wish this place would stop being so edgy with its racism. Its not even that funny.

>I want to convert to a parasitic ideology
Kill yourself, you cucked nigger.

Good Leaf....good leaf.

Sup Forums is only the outlet, jews made their bed now their gassed remains will lie in it.

Nah, I just stopped lying to myself that I wasn't racist, that is thinking races are inherently different.

>getting to understand other world views is the same as being a cuck
Stupid leaf

>Quit being so damn racist Goyim.

The reason people are going to us is because they have entirely abandoned values. They only show news that supports their own ideas, so people have to go to places like this and /r/the_donald to get the full picture.

This breeds resentment, and eventually the left creates another right winger.

>live in a majority black community
>comment on social issues and lifestyle in this community
>white liberal faggot career student who comes from white upper class family in a gated community somewhere calls me racist

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

That's cool, we've got a bunch of different religious centres where I live, I've never taken the time to check them out tho

>Do you think there is any merit to that or are the racist people that come to this board here just because this is the only place they can speak freely on the internet?
Both

Lots of normie whites are racist. You autistic fucks just can't keep it to yourselves and sperg out about it on the internet constantly.

Sup Forums never had to do anything to redpill me on the JQ when I'm a brown goy that lives around jews and have been to 3 bar mitzvahs and a bot mitzvah and there's a temple down the street from my house.

>>getting to understand other world views
Just watch ISIS execution videos to understand the purest expression of Islam you dumb nigger.

>blaming the bogeyman

this is the same kind of rhetoric as any other liberal uses; blaming a nebulous, non-corporeal imagination. It's no different than calling Trump "literally hitler", or how christians called anything they didn't know as "the devil" or "satan"

Sup Forums is an amalgamation of people with opinions; many with strong and weak opinions. If the freedom to discuss those ideas were eliminated, then how would you even know which is worth destroying or enhancing?

pic unrelated

Weird Leaf!

same

.......annnnd stupid leaf.

living in nigger-heavy areas has made me more racist. coming to Sup Forums has just made me happy that others think as I do.

No matter how much time I spend here, I never chance my opinion that race doesn't matter, only individual quality matters... but niggers on average have ridiculously low quality, and people in my real life won't admit that. "they're just different." ENOUGH.

Sup Forums only lets you be as racist as you are. It's the anti-white and anti-west propaganda produced by academia and media that actually makes most people racist. They are driven to it intentionally because racists are needed to maintain the narrative.

>Talk to college age memey nerdy white boys like me on a mongolian throat singing caravan
>find out all about Jared Taylor, NPI, AMRAND, bellcurves etc
>make memes with the lads every sunday
of course I'm more racist and rough around the edges to minorities. Knowing statistics shows the trail of irresponsible behavior by irresponsible groups. I'm glad we can meme together, lads.

>go watch holocaust documentaries if you want to know about Christianity
>obligatory "cuck" comment

The NHK, jewery, increasing single parenthood rates, lack of emphasis or availability for large social gatherings for just whites

Humans are innately tribalistic and nothing will change that.

>Implying the Holocaust actually happened.

This, i lived in a city that's 40% black for 5 years. If you don't come out hating niggers after living near them you're fucked in the head.

It just so happens to be that Sup Forums is the only website you can openly talk about it on.

Underrated

>1 post by this ID
>still no proof said interview ever took place

Racism has gotta make sense first right?.....Problem is it doesn't. Why should we be separate and different?! It's the 'anti-racists' that are the real racists.

They're pushing the narrative of right-wingers being socially isolated loners as the alternative is much, much scarier to think about. The very idea that seemingly average people could harbour thoughts that go against the "social consensus" is something that shakes the very fabric of their entire reality.

>"lol hitler did nothing wrong"
>"what holocaust????"
>"haha gas the kikes race war now amirite?" :-)