Why did Jews support Brexit, but oppose Trump?

British Jews voted for Brexit 54% to 46%, American Jews voted for Clinton 71% to 23%.

Why is this? I thought Sup Forums told me that (((they))) were unified behind an agenda of destroying the west.

Brits and jews go way back

This is payback for creating Israel? If so, does this mean that the UK gets to be spared from the globalist project?

Niggah we started the globalist project

The real war is Brit Jews vs Murrijews

brit jews own the federal reserve. So, we know who won that one then.

>Sikh

They are actually bro tier..

jews in britain are afraid of muslims

jews in america are afraid of "literally hitler"

the britbong jews realized they were fucked if muslims kept pouring in.

the american jews havent realized it yet

Well regardless the Soros types were against both Brexit and Trump right

Soros is a foot soldier. Theres someone all the way up pulling the strings. You'll never know his name.

46% of cuckolics voted clinton?

For fuck wake what weak pieces of shit

>Sikh 54%
Fully sikh cunt

Jews probably voted in favour of brexit because they want the muslim immigration to stop.

Israeli Jews with us citizenship voted Trump
Its just the shitty US ones who didnt

my guess is jews knew the pound stock would take a huge dive on brexit and would bounce back eventually, so they bought up all the pound stock while it was low

Jews are red pilled

White Catholics voted like Protestants, the Latinos are pulling our numbers down.

I actually believe it's pretty much only US Jews that are insane.

If you look up the European Jews promoting immigration, a lot of them were raised in the US.

I've heard Austrian Jews are pretty cucked.

The Red Shield is European, though.

Yeah, I think I was definitely going too far.

I'd change it more to: US born/educated/raised Jews are concentrated in whatever it is that makes Jews so fucked up, but elsewhere, they're not as bad (but some are).

The only good jew is a dead jew.