Pewdiepie says he will delete his channel when it reaches 50 MILLION subscribers

The most successful and biggest YouTuber on earth says he will delete his channel because YouTube is racist towards white people.

What timeline are we living in?

>VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=6-_4Uoo_7Y4

Start @ 8:45.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZW1QyQvoJI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WTF I love Pewdiepie now

reported again

go be autistic on while you still can

so he could start dropping red pills on 50 million people but instead he will delet this

>sweden

He's rich as fuck, so he might as well pull a retirement stunt and quit before he fades into obscurity.

no he's not. you dumb leaf nigger.

he's literally making millions of dollars yearly sitting on his ass. do you really think he's going to give that up?

Official sliding thread?

And this is going to be a loss to the world?

You Aussies sure are a mad bunch. This is an important topic you nerd. If you can't see that you are short sighted.

Hate him but I might have to go subscribe now...

Watch the video you idiot.

timestamp I'm not watching that whole thing

Youtube is pushing (((their))) videos, and not ones of you are subscribing to. Saved you 10 minutes.

He literally said what time to skip to.

What is wrong with you fucking morons? This guy has more influence over pop-culture and young minds than anybody in the western world right now AND HE SAYS YouTube IS TRYING TO DESTROY HIS CHANNEL BECAUSE HE'S WHITE! you fucking close-minded fools. This is a small red-pill to the brain-dead masses. How can you not see this as a good thing? You guys are fucking shills. This is not a slide thread. God! It's so frustrating dealing with Sup Forums autists.

How about you shove a leaf blower up your ass you manchild and stop worshipping a cancerous autistic swedecuck who has doomed all his subscribers to a life of failure.

>50 MILLION subscribers
What kind of money can someone like that make with that many subscribers?

@ 8:45

He's making around 5 mill a year I think.

>What timeline are we living in?

The one where idiots like Pewdiepie will say anything to stay relevant.

He would actually be a billionaire if youtube wasn't cucking him out of his dues. Estimates range 5 to 10 billion is what he should have made.

lol ok

>5 to 10 billion

lol

i doubt it but i think hes fucking redpilled now desu. probably thanks to the migrant crisis. he's using fucking zucc as his DP

lmfao.

can you imagine if he talked about migrants? lol his channel would be shut down immediately.

oh fuck he really did say that

I thought this was a bait thread but you're right. even this rich degenerate can see what is going on with all the anti-white racism, it must be getting bad lately.

has he said anything like this in the past?

>taking bets on when pewdiepie gets shut down

That's the flag of New Zealand, you syrup-chugging faggot.

Gas the avatarfaggots

Views are what matters, most of his videos only get like 3-4m views each

>we shifted to the timeline where the Jews are actually losing
Holy shit please let me stay

He was only acting retarded before for the views and money, then the refugees happened.

>felix kjellberg
>(((berg)))

I don't really like him (I'm no fan per se) but I keep my finger on the pulse of what's popular. And from what I've watched, the last couple of months he seems to be going through a bit of a mental break (also known as, getting red-pilled). I think reality is setting in fr him. I am not sure what is pushing him over the edge tho?

>I'm white
>can I make that comment?
>but I do think that's a problem

he's gonna get Breitbarted

>posts webms
>don't work

I like pewds, watched his videos a lot when I was in high school.
Amnesia, last of us, the walking dead.
Solid memories.
I feel like his turn to politics and deleting his channel is a responsible action.
The "right" is usually right, but if you have that much influence over people and try to impression them with your own logic, then you are no better then the jewz.
He sees this and is going the right direction with it.
Pun intended.
I'll still sub to the guy when it's over.

settle down kiwi

>calls him jew
>blue eyes and blonde hair
>also swedish

How can people watch this trash?

hi tay tay ur looking qt today.

There are tons of -bergs and -steins in Sweden, Germany, Austria etc that are not kikes fucktard.

Nice trips, Felix.

yea I get that, that's why I'm wondering if this paragon of the nu-male has voiced any other political opinions in the past. did he actually talk about refugees or the wars?

hmm could be that, kinda like what Casey Neistat did with his vlogs

but I feel this whole thing has a more political under tone to it. Check how he never directly mentions anything but the succession of events eventually lead him to this it seems

He was just a Sup Forums tier shitposter, all of this shit is very recent.

is that his real name?

thread needs more attention

So did he go like full white nationalist?

Holy fuck. From what I'm seeing that's about right. Goddam and he makes it from fucking YT videos, shit.

"berg" is not a Jewish suffix in Scandinavian names. It is quite likely however, that names ending in "berg" originating from Central Europe belong to Jews.

He implied that Youtube would rather have a diverse face as their #1 channel and not a white guy from Sweden
for the progressive filmaker crowd that's like flipping over the table and seig heiling

He hears what's going on in the zeitgeist. He's joking about it, but he's not deaf and dumb either. He's called the swedes a bunch of cucks in the past.

chill snownigger fanboys, go be little bitches somewhere else you motherfucking cocksuckers

yes

>9:06
>I'm white, can I make that comment? but I think that's a problem
What a hero

Let's talk about life.

Say you play a video game.
A really really good video game.

You play it for hours on end and then you get to the last mission.
Everything has built you up to that moment.
Then you win.
You have your resolution and the story's closure, but your still there just watching the credits.
Melancholy, happiness?
There's more to the game though maybe.
Multiplayer, DLC, mods even.
But how long until the game you once loved gets so boring.
What do you do next.
This same situation can be applied to relationships, jobs, school, and even some guy on YouTube.
Life is what you make of it and that right there is the real game in the end.

>muh e-celebs
Yeah now fuck off to reddit why don't you?

I don't like his content but props for calling Jewtube out on their bullshit.

Everybody knows Jewtube is pushing this diversity shit hard just like Jewgle and (((Twitter)))

Every fucking channel is dying on YouTube, not just his, but of course he wants to act like a special snowflake who's being oppressed
>IT CUH IM WHITE THE KOSHER MAN TRYNA KEEP ME DOWN

How dare you recommend anyone watches this cancer

>giving click money to an already super rich swede
Go eat a bag of dicks you fucking leaf

What kind of videos does pewpewdie make? Does he speak with his faggot swedish accent all the time?
Is he actually funny?

serious question... why do you come to Sup Forums?

>That image

Previous Pewd was cancer, this Pewd is someone I want to see work with Filthy Frank. Think about it.

This is literally a hydrogen bomb-sized redpill being detonated in elementary and middle-schoolers

The fallout will slowly engulf the entire western world

Berg means the family comes from a certain place. Lots of places end with berg.

Now I see...
He's dying isn't he.
And he won't tell anyone.
Even now.

Hope more follow him.

Faggots on here need to grow up beyond the HURR DURR YOUTUBE GUY EVERYONE KNOWS WE ARE MORE GROWN UP THAT THAT! RIGHT EVERYONE ELSE? WE ALL AGREE RIGHT?

Fucking look at what media the next generation consumes and what impact it has rather than trying to fit in to what you think people on a board think. Fucking hive mind cucks.

Honestly? Its because his girlfriend is chill and not wrapped up in SJW bullshit.

I've seen too many great men fall from the devices of plotting women

Am i not allowed here because i have different opinions? Do you prefer it being an echo chamber?

It's funny I heard of Pewdiepie years ago but this is the first video of his I've ever watched.

He makes a legitimate point even if he's a whiny millionaire.

On that note, I don't understand why Google keeps fucking up everything it touches because it really does seem like they do it on purpose to promote whatever rubbish they want to promote for whatever reason. It also seems like they're going harrrrrd for the "diversity" and related stuff these days (i.e. anti-white, anti-male, especially anti-white male).

Also, YouTube clickbait is enraging even if I can resist the temptation to click.

I have no idea what Pewdiepie's channel is even about.

Jewtube is owned by Jewgle my dude, has been for over 2 years now

Also, to my point of every channel been dying recently, its not because YouTube is going the "muh diversity" route, its because of a fucking algorithm change they made

Here's the brother of KSI, the second biggest youtube channel next to pewdiepi, also complaining about this issue. He's black
youtu.be/ZW1QyQvoJI0

PewDiePie is acting no different than a "oppressed" leftist at the moment and you guys are praising him for it.

>his current profile pic is mark jewberg
amazing, guy's gone off the deep end

ur mom

Second biggest gaming youtube channel*

>do I prefer an echo-chamber
yes

>am I not allowed differen opinions kjnkjbso blh a blah blah
you know exactly how Sup Forums feels on most important issues, so you're obviously just here to be divisive. dont play dumb

some of his stuff really is brilliant. and I mean that. most of it tho, is just sperging out much to the delight of his younger fans

C'mon now you're making us look dumb like we needed more examples of that

>second biggest youtube channel

lololololoololol r u high

Since when did this faggot cunt become a white supremacist?

>2 years now
try 10.

they bought youtube in 2006.

It's ok lad.

>literally who??

Subscribed

>Implying he won't get a better deal from Amazon/Twitch
Pewdiepie has already done considerable damage to the Youtube brand with his criticism and given its rivals the opportunity they've been waiting for to strike a mortal blow.
It's Top Gear/The Grand Tour all over again.

Never seen any of this brilliance. Can you post two videos?

>PewDiePie
>paragon of the nu-male

He's just a regular normalfag

gtfo

u r out of touch user

Dillon the Hacker made him do it

No he won't , he is just cock sucking like all sweeds to get more subs

yea not too long ago he made a new channel called Jack septiceye2 just to get 1m followers faster than anyone, he is probably going to delete that

We love him too.