Your conspiracy theories just ruined a small business

Your conspiracy theories just ruined a small business.

This kind of negative stigma doesn't go away, and this could put a hard working small business owner in poverty. Happy now?

Other urls found in this thread:

sitsshow.blogspot.com/2016/12/House-Quietly-Passes-Bill-Targeting-Russian-Propaganda-Websites-Alternative-Media-Censorship.html?m=1
gq.com/gallery/50-most-powerful-people-in-washington-dc#41
abc.net.au/news/2015-05-28/barns-newhouse-detention-centre-secrecy-just-got-even-worse/6501086
conservativedailypost.com/clinton-foundation-to-funnel-all-funds-from-red-cross-use-money-to-buy-bill-even-more/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TGhck2o-12g
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>small businness

>literally named one of the top 50 most powerful people in DC

yeah ok

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

It's a shit dead part of town to do business in anyway. And the kitschy pizza concept is way over done at this point. Sell and move on to something else. The Trump administration has promised to shrink the government which means the local economy is probably going to stall out.

>conspiracy theories
>theories
keep telling yourself that

they had a stupid name anyway

God. Graves for pedophiles.

>hard working small business owner in poverty

a hard working small business owner who got an $800,000 settlement from his ex-boyfriend?

a small business owner who was one of GQ's 50 most "powerful" people in DC?

Get the fuck out of here

>(((small business)))

are those stars or pentagrams?

Its a Jew media decoy to imply pizzagate is fake news

He's a homosexual who literally sucked David Brocks cock for years
DO NOT CARE

>They're not just randomly angled
>EVERY SINGLE ONE IS UPSIDE DOWN

Yeah they're pentagrams, spooky tbqh senpai.

Hey OP, if all this shit turns out to be real, you better be fucking ready for the day of the rope.

ENOUGH with these awful people defending these monsters. Small business my ass.

If any reddit faggot can explain wtf this is supposed to mean then go right ahead

>implying the place isn't about to be mobbed with virtue-signalling Nu-males/SJWs "standing against hate"
wew

even if he literally did nothing wrong i would still wish ill will upon him and his business

what does he mean by this?

Such a good small business.

Doesn't even look like a penis, dumbass

what? are you ok?

they're faggy in-jokes lack of social awareness for being flaming pizza pirates did more to tarnish their PR, desu senpai

is your penis that tiny? and what's with the weird lumpy base?

perfectly normal instagram pics

This is the most false flaggingest false flag I've ever seen.

>Indi rock concert

Place deserves to die

Why in the world are u cock analyzing you inciatiable faggot. Doesn't have to be a a perfect cock to get the point across. Btw found the faggot guys.

for the lulz

>james alefantis
>small business
>in debt
these people don't know anything about pizzagate

Ita a preface to suspend the 1st amendment to prevant "Russian"fake news from infiltrating and cohorsing the 1st amendment

sitsshow.blogspot.com/2016/12/House-Quietly-Passes-Bill-Targeting-Russian-Propaganda-Websites-Alternative-Media-Censorship.html?m=1

You... you don't have a dick, do you?

(((coincidences)))

>dick sucking faggots with ties to the DNC
>pedo-themed art everywhere
>business creates easy access to kids
>non random pedophile imagery in logos
>media conspiracy to label "fake news"
>leddit censors The_D

>and what's with the weird lumpy base?

Umm... it's a hand. You can't possibly have been serious. Nice b8/troll sir.

a hand you retard

7/10 bait because I'm taking it seriously

does YOUR dick have a weird lumpy base like that?? wtf

>gay wedding cakes
>transgender bathrooms

because leftists never tried to ruin businesses before rite?

10/10 would rage again, dickless heathen

If by lumpy base you mean the fucking urethra

> “What happened today demonstrates that promoting false and reckless conspiracy theories comes with consequences. I hope that those involved in fanning these flames will take a moment to contemplate what happened here today, and stop promoting these falsehoods right away.”
Jesus, this kike is trying to hide something

Why are there no threads on the autist that shot the place up with an AR looking for the hidden tunnels?

Stop going to fucking reddit. Stop posting fucking bait.

>> “What happened today demonstrates that promoting false and reckless conspiracy theories comes with consequences. I hope that those involved in fanning these flames will take a moment to contemplate what happened here today, and stop promoting these falsehoods right away.”
>what happened here today
>open carry
>consequences
>what happened here today
>holocaust

Can I have the non-Schizophrenic answer that realizes two people can share a name? We are being laughed at rn and this is why

>Happy now?
nah this fuck should be in jail

posted this in another thread, but it got slid

there are only 2 "restauranteurs" on GQ's most powerful people in washington list. here they are:
gq.com/gallery/50-most-powerful-people-in-washington-dc#41

>49. James Alefantis: restauranteur and Bon Vivant (someone who live a luxurious lifestyle)

and the other one is Chef Jose Andres, owner of many restaurants, a foundation in Haiti (possibly related to the clinfton foundation and child trafficking in haiti?) and the owner of pic related.

>PEPE food truck

I think its a sign we should investigate further

>two people can share a name?
might be because they're from the same family if you bothered to read his post

crescent moon is also a satanic symbol used in occultism

If you actively look for a conspiracy to fulfill your own assumptions, you will find one. Some guy shot up a pizza place because edgy tin foils rile up edgy autists on this board as of late. Nothing more to it.

would like to see who liked that comment

I'm too high for this copy pasta.

Day of the rake cannot come fast enough

pure coincidence

Hey Sup Forums I have a theory about what FBIanon said that Russia would definitely start war with the US if they find out every thing the Clinton Foundation is meddling in and i don't think everything about Pi33aG4te is enough to make RUS act.

Now the theory: USA and the EU and started war, conflicts and destabilization in the middle east(and maybe other lesser regions) to deliberately start and control the refugee crisis and in doing so, is able to gain access to far more children than just USA and Haiti(and more) abductions.

Now what made me jump to this conclusion was this.
- I think RUS would start war for this.

- Many reports of hundreds children missing in France.

- The absents of young children among the hordes of fighting age men Germany is so fond to bring in.

- All the connections the Clinton Foundation has with the middle east governments and PMC(Private Military Company) and PSC(Private Security Company).

I posted this in another thread that is now archived. Please search what your own government is doing to refugees,

abc.net.au/news/2015-05-28/barns-newhouse-detention-centre-secrecy-just-got-even-worse/6501086

conservativedailypost.com/clinton-foundation-to-funnel-all-funds-from-red-cross-use-money-to-buy-bill-even-more/

What major charities are involved?

This. Haiti is weird.

should be edited to include: - - ---- - the pizza-related / food-related email count and quotes,
- the picture of "chicken lover"
- the explanation of the jimmy comet profile picture as being a sculpture of Antinous, who has his own cult and is a deity of YOUNG MALE sex
- the woman involved with Clinton Foundation & her Haitian "orphan" stealing conviction; Clinton taking interest in her all along; she wanted her foundation in Dominican Rep., which is closer to Epstein's island
- flight logs of Epstein lolita express
- former FBI agent from Los Angeles saying these systems exist, including underground tunnels
- pictures of tunnel-digging in Comet instagram; news headline of school district remodeling
- Andrew Breitbart 2011 Tweet calling out Podesta outright

Seriously. Images speak louder than we can by explaining all of this. Someone get on this.

I believe there is some truth to pizzagate but wtf does a pizza shop have to do with it? its irrelevant. can someone please explain?

Only because his Pizzas are 'powerfully' tasty

It seems to be just the initial connection between the mayor players of this twisted game.

And an innocent way to be around children.

I don't want to reply to myself, but the alt media out there needs our weaponized autism to succinctly put this into an infographic. Please consider this, gphx people. I can get on it myself, but only in a couple of weeks as I am very busy IRL these days.

Don't let this die and don't be deterred when the MSM calls this 'fake news'. I've been here from the beginning. This has always been an investigation into what first marked clear pedophile circumstances, on a website that was exposed to that wicked world in its early years. This community can see that wickedness, and further investigation has revealed a massive trove of horrors. This is not fake news. This is not a witch hunt. These are facts and knowledge is power.

his name was Edgar Maddison Welch

A man named Maddison

A Madd Man

An Absolute Mad Man

Follow the money and CF was FBIanon's advice, yes. Your theory is further circumstantial proof.

Look up the ring in Brussels if you have the heart. It happened in 80s iirc. Boys Town scandal is also worth looking into, as you'll find it likely that people involved were killed because they knew too much. 'Heart attacks' always time themselves conveniently in these cases, and it's a known fact that the CIA can deliver subcutaneous injections from the barrel of a gun with needles that dissolve in the body.

It could even go so far as to match up with Scalia and Breitbart deaths, since both died of heart attacks. Look into it to see.

>AIDS lesions
lmao

fuck small businesses

Castro fucked your PM's mom

so the crazy death cult known as Islam really is just satanism? Who woulda thunk it

>small business owner

>top 50 most prominent person in USA

Hmmmm....

So how's that bakery that refused those gay people doing? Oh that's right, you fucking leftists shut them down with crippling debt. Talk shit get hit

Owner is the 49th most powerful person in DC...I think he'll be alright

>diaper primarily on display
>jeffrey dahmer victim's body replica hanging from the ceiling

all completely normal

People have to die for the truth to come out

You do realize that everything else has blown up in the faces of the elites this entire year, right?

False flag pizza shop will be a mistake made by them too.

Happy now?

I'll be happy when your guts are decorating your feet you servile piece of shit

Yeah, they really should all be at 4 opposite angles rather than all exactly upside down .

Fuck them for owning a bakery. Americans don't need any more carbs.

don't be so soft

Good going, )))goys(((. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, (((gentl)))emen, well played indeed.

EDGAR WELCH EDITION
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

>This kind of negative stigma doesn't go away, and this could put a hard working small business owner in poverty. Happy now?
Trust me that person is the last thing we give a fuck about. You are a moron.

tfw shills openly and unironically protect a network of pedos and criminals for the sake of their internet pee contests

It's saturn

Wtf look at the symbols on his bar. The symbols are the key.

And look at his nose.

Do you understand satanic and pedo symbols? Understand them and it will guide you. They use symbols like a language.

It was just a prank bro.

Nobody was fucking retarded enough to fall for this pedophile satanist bullshit.

It all all in good memes.

i've read some stuff from ex-employees someone posted in the pizzagate threads, that place barely even functions. its ran like shit, nothing is taken care of, its like a front for a pedophile ring or something.

i got a bridge to sell anyone who thinks that place turns a profit. which raises alot of questions.

I've seen the pedo stuff thank to Sup Forums but I'm not versed in the satanic, looking at that stuff always made me squeamish, to say the least.

Tldr?

Fuck off Hillary you lost

This guy is pretty good at making videos about it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TGhck2o-12g

Nothing to see here move along

This isn't the first time a pizza place has been the front for a sex ring

Edgy

But even so amen bro

Their """"""explanation""""""" is always something along the lines of it's nothing but also it's fake and Russian hackers are responsible for it.

Hmmm...

Checked.

>Happy now?
They're still alive, so no, I'm not happy.

Look at the symbols they will expose how big this is.

Look at this post from three days ago boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/101142610#bottom
user found a bunch of orphanages using the pedo symbols.

Remember the illuminati in Angels and Demons? How the main character is a symbologist. You know the importance cults place on symbols? Do you know why? It would probably freak you out if you knew what they believe. But this is important! Symbols are a language to them. They communicate secretly in symbols because even people who think they have been redpilled cant understand there language!