Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVMZC4y4zXU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hows that wall coming?

Pay for the wall bitch

Top right is "The Americas"

So Trump should take it all is what you're saying

Then explain why United States citizens are called Americans? You can't explain that.

Now build that wall. We're waiting for the check.

Oh shut the fuck up

Build that fucking wall or so help me God I will see your family hanging from pikes

Las Americas refers to all of North, central, and south America while America is referring to the country of the United States of America.

Using America to refer to all of the Americas doesn't make sense, they aren't all one continent.

>Mexican geographers

But Mexico is South America, Brayan. Lay off the tequila Charandas.

Really tenderizes the brain.

yep

United *Mexican* States --> Mexico

United States of *America* --> ...

America = USA

fucking beandip

What a huge fucking problem, my third world feelies are hurt!

United Statisian sounds retarded

we're the kings of the Americas, so we get the title

stay mad

Get your credit card Pedro, you're paying for that wall.

When someone says "America", how many times out of 10 do they mean some shithole like Mexico, Brazil, Canada?

When someone says "America" here, yes, they mean THAT ONE COUNTRY with AMERICA in its name.

Man I hate southern America

as a huehue living in Canada, I gotta admit that

no one cares the nomenclature.

wallpls

>hanging
>pikes
come on, retard. You should be better than this.

Love my man Trumpster, but I ain't building shit.

>I will never be as insecure and buthurt as this faggot
Feels good man

t. BRKSedu

of course not, it needs to be built right.

you'll pay for it though.

No one gives a shit. And if it bothers you so much. Talk to...well the entire rest of the world that calls us Americans.

>stick person on pike
>arms and legs are dangling
>hanging is a synonym of dangling

The difference between a good paco and a bad paco right here folks.

We're Americans, get cucked latinofags

The only place a continent called "America" exists is in the heads of retards that went to public schools in Romania, Greece, Brown shitholes, and France.

To everyone else on earth there are continents called "North America" and "South America", and thus the "America" in USA could only apply to a geopolitical entity, and not a landmass.

Who cares?

we've been called Americans since day one, sorry paco

"United States of America" is the only country in the Americas that has the word "America" in it. If you want to claim the name so badly, then you should have named your country "Mexican States of America"

Be sure to tell all the kebabs you're an American when you travel.

Every country in the world belongs to America.

It's called America because it's the 50 states in the Union plus the unified mass of tributary states with limited autonamy.

"I am embarassed my narrow brown dick doesnt work" the thread

The official name is United Mexican States.

Yeah, I know, both our countries were founded by the same masons.

?????

here's how it works:

>(((America)))
>Messico
>CÄNÁL PÁNÁNÁ
>Zoo

It's funny that the mexicans were so butthurt about this argument that the mexican wikipedia editor removed the statement in the discussion over the usage of the word "American" that stated the argument was generally only perpetuated by latinos.

I would also accept The Republic of America

what is WITH you guys and wanting everything to have an unnecessary number of extra syllables

>America
>Not América

This.

And USA = US = America.

Well yeah we'll build it, you're just going to pay for it

You're right, but popular parlance is too well entrenched to change now.

I'll try to remember to call the fuckers yanks or seppos though.

Washington Irving, the guy who wrote Rip van Winkle and the Legend of Sleepy Hollow thought we should change the name of the country to Appalachia for that reason in 1839. I like the sound of it more than America.

Dumb injuns and their memes.
America = United States of America
All three parts of the hemisphere called Americas.

See that flag up by my name? That's the AMERICAN flag. Don't like it? Too fucking bad. We're the only superpower left in the world. We get to decide what we're called.

America, fuck yeah!

Are you an immigrant to Australia from Greece, Romania, France, Portugal, Spain, or a Latin country?

No... we've been calling you guys yanks and seppos for a around century over here.

>post id
>imSUX

top kek

when someone says they drive a porsche, they don't usually mean a 944. unless they're from mexico.

There exist no such thing as the continent "America." There does exist South America and North America if that's what you're refering to, also known as "The Americas," if that's what you're trying to do. Take this shit to kikebook and leave it there.

Why do you ask?

That's funny, an entire quarter of our country seems to be missing from that picture.
Where the fuck is Alaska?

>United States of America
>America
They are interchangeable since The USA is the only relevant nation their. The America vs USA argument is a nonissue and is only brought up as a issue so people can feel smart while looking fucking stupid and the same time.

>mexico
>north america
TOP KEK TOP FUCKING KEK YOU MEXICAN PIG!!

>Mexico isn't part of mezzo-america
your still not an American citizen pablo

>Mexican Geographers

youtube.com/watch?v=NVMZC4y4zXU

They're both America, liberals are just stupid

united states of mexico
united states of america
mexico
merrica

Because those are the only places that use the 6-continent system with a continent called "America".

Everyone else uses either a 7 system with North America and South America, or a 6 system that still has North America and South America but combines Eurasia.

It is factually inaccurate to use "America" as a continent, mexishit OP is an irrelevant retard.

What I'm talking about is here

Based Polska understand.

#2 Euro Ally behind Daddy England.

That's pretty cool never knew that.

why do libs get so asshurt about stuff like this? Everyone knows the continent names
what am I gonna say I'm a United Statesian?

The united states is the most important country in the Americas so when someone talks about "America" they don't mean all the shitty country that the real AMERICA has to share space with they mean fucking AMERICA

>America
>Not Americas
>Lives there and doesn't even know the difference

This is the reason your ancestors were the domesticated and mine were the domesticators.

No

ITT: Estadounidenses

They earned the title being the most relevant country in history. Imagine how shit mexico would be if it didnt border USA. Venesula teir.g

That wouldn't work as there are like 4 countries with some combination of united and states in The Americas. Libtards would just switch to whining about appropriating those words instead.

>Argentina
>White

No, we're Americans.
We live on North America.
You're a South American.
You're 'white' and live in Brazil.

"The Americas" is essentially synonymous with "America". I dont give a shit if you fucking yanks want to claim the name all for yourselves.

The colloquial way to reference people from the United States OF AMERICA is to call us americans, and the one of common short form names of our nation is America.

It's universally understood around the world what you mean when you say you're an american..someone who acts like that is just being a difficult cringy cunt. The types everyone hates

Y'all are officially the United States of Mexico (Estados Unidos Mexicanos) and we're the United States of America. It's just generally agreed upon that the shortened names sound better.

>America is a whole continent,
>a whole continent
>America
>continent

and this is why no one can take you seriously

there are 7 fucking continents, not 6
two of which are NORTH and SOUTH america

these are the fucking basics:
there are two american continents, north and south america
to refer to these in the plural sense, you would say "the americas"
to refer to the country, USA, you would say "america" or "the united states"

canada is not america, but it does reside in north america
mexico is not america, but it does reside in north america

if you disagree with this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Yeah, I know that's more accurately translated as The United Mexican States, but the point stands.

>they aren't all one continent.
>Not knowing there's like 5 models for defining continents and not a single one of them is universally agreed upon.

It really isn't though, as "America" refers to things of or from the United States, whereas "The Americas" refers to a supercontinent made up of North America and South America.

Why use language if you aren't going to use it correctly?

I agree with that post and love my mother.

unitedstatians BTFO
By the way, America is a continent you fucking idiots

When people say america they're talking about the parts that matter.

>Latino education

The anglosphere agreed on one, and asia agreed on one, and neither of those have a continent called "America".

Just because you shitskins cant come to a consensus doesn't mean the civilized world needs to humor you.

>two contentions
>call it one
kek

"The Americas" is what you're describing. America is the USA.

What exactly do they want us to call them? United Statesians?

What do I gain by contradicting you , Cletus?
nothing, it's worthless

japan = china

stop

>unitedstatians
But we're not mexicans...
chekm8y.

Youre trying to meme an anschluss arnt you?

The only people who talk about this are University educated Mexicans or American liberals.

Literally nobody else give a shit.

unitedstatians in this thread are acting like canadians right now

>It's right because it's what I was told as a kid!
Fuck off back to church to swallow more blue pills.

Paid for by tacos, built on the backs of blacks, engineered by asians, created thanks to whites. Truly a marvel of diversity.

Truly an engineer

This triggers me enough to start another drug war in your country.