We need new words, Sup Forums

We need new words, Sup Forums.

For more than 150 years, we have allowed Leftists to subvert the minds of the people. Not only have we given them the platforms to address millions, but we have even given them the advantage of framing - they are "Revolutionaries", whereas we are "Reactionaries". Think back to your rebellious days - would you rather have identified as a "revolutionary" or a "reactionary"? The answer, for most, is obvious - and it is sickening that we haven't addressed this yet.

We need to come up with new words. Here are a few I've compiled - some of them are decent, others are goofy, but most of them are better than calling these bastards "XYZist Revolutionaries". More importantly, we desperately need to drop the word "reactionary" - not only does it imply everything uncool, it is inherently disempowering, passive, and...reactionary.

What can you come up with, Sup Forums? Remember that we need words that apeal to centrists, undecideds, and most importantly, the youth.

Why not plain subversives? It is maintains a similar meaning to "revolutionary" but without all of the heroic imagery and positive connotations that people typically associate with it. It is precisely what leftists are.

Craft words with positive sounding.
Instead of nationalism keep saying AMERICANIST until it becomes a term.
Or civic nationalist

And brand Feminists and BLM as divisionsts.
They are a movements white goal is to set people against each other women against men and niggers against white.
They exist to divide a nation and to create conduct so divisionsts

name to call left wingers: cucks
name to call right wingers: patriots

Subversive, at least in my mind, is too negative sounding - don't get me wrong, it is the fucking TRUTH - but it lends them an angle of "look at the right wing establishment oppressing us" in my opinion.

Divisionists...maybe a synonym?

Cucks and Patriots sounds like an expansion pack.

We need our own subversion.
Craft terms with positive subtext that leave a positive impression when one heard them for a first time
Hint - RACIAL REALIST and Nationalist doesnt sound nice to an awerage bluepilled brainwashed sheep.

Also EGALITARIANISM and MERITOCRACY
Egalitarianism implies ultimate equality (no affirmative action of female privileges)
You can keep saying 'i just want to a fair play where even competition will sort people out based on merit'

Also, Checked. Two of the first five posts are Kekable. Surely that means something.

Meritocrat
Egalitarian
What about "Pluralist", approaching "Nationalist" from a different perspective?

>Divisionists...maybe a synonym?
If you know a better sounding synonym go for it.

But for use greek or latin for crafting you new words, the sheep arent smart enough.
Maybe "Divicives?" or whatever you're the native speaker you're supposed to know better. But use plain english.
Create a negative descriptive term for the left and positive for yourself and meme it enough to bash it into normies heads.

This is how subversion works.

And name "lugenpresse" SUBVERSIVES keep meeming subversive until they start googling it and see how they are brainwashed by the press while simultaniously brainwash them yourself

>Cucks
Dont sound like a bully.
You have to sound like a good guy for people to side with you, be pleasant and positive.

Something that indicates different cultures maintaining autonomy.

Autonomists sounds a little odd.

I've got a little Latin and Greek, and I like to hope that people are at least a tiny bit smarter than they probably are, but you're probably right about plain, old English.

I do think we need to give the appearance of being a little more objective - maybe not go so negative on the Leftist connotation, but describe it accurately. These fuckers are Globalists, Hegemonists, and quite frankly "Homogenist"REALLY fits (and we all drink Homogenized Milk, so most people likely know what it means)...anyway, my point is to not be too negative on them, because then it looks like we're too biased and neutrals won't take it seriously. That is my fear, anyway.

Damn, I can't believe I misspelled "Homogenist". I am tired, forgive me.

Food for thought.

>the appearance of being a little more objective - maybe not go so negative

We have the strenght of not being full of shit.
Or at least not so much.

We should come up with the terms that call them out on what they are and people will see like 'yup I think it suits them' while in the same time We should hughlight our positive aspects while describing ourselves.

>Free speech movement
Sounds like a good thing
>Egalitarian movement, We just treat everyone exactly the same you can be white, black, green or purple for all We care
Sounds like nice guys
>Amercanists (American nationalists) our movement is for every American, America is not white, whites are not even native here so you ALL are welcome, this is for every citizen
Sounds positive and lovely

As for "DIVICIVES"
>They are targeting every minority and set people against each other, they are dividing us and creating conflict, We in other hand seek unity and wanna be friends
This makes left sound like the bad guys they are and you're the good guys.

Weird, I can't see the page this is on.

Shorten it, the term is unwieldy for everyday speech. Instead of "autonomists" we'll call ourselves "autists"

Alright, that was pretty good.

I like the suggestions for the Right Siders, but I still am kind of divided (...) on Divisives. I'm going to look at some synonyms presently, since I am apparently too tired to think of anything besides "contentious"

Bump!

Dust off your meme throwers!
Man your meme machines!
COUNTER SUBVERSION COMMENCES
/pol has the supreme meme firepower, using it wisely we can decimate the left and rip conditioning a new ass hole

I'm still digging through synonyms - and holy shit is the site I'm using slanted. Half of the words for "divisive" are things being thrown at Right Wing people.

>an entire thread dedicated to buzzwords
Can't make this shit up.
Take the red pill and accept communism. It isn't easy and many have failed, but together if we work hard, we'll create the perfect white utopia.

more threads like this lads

>Accept communism
See my flag.
Communism has no enemies worse than communism survivors

I am perfectly comfortable being called a reactionary.

Since they like calling us nazis so much, we should start calling leftists neo-Stasi.

Rot.

Actually, not a bad idea.

I was going to say Reductionist, but words relating to decay might not be a bad idea - these people are trying to break our society down, after all.

Yeah, you are - but a 15 year old probably isn't. It sounds lame.

> (((Come up with new words)))

Lol.

Failist
Dissilutionist
Despotist
Monocratist
Persecutionist
Subjectionist

Yes.
This is a counter attack.
The great thing about liers and bullshit artists is that you can best them with their own stick.
They are full of shit and lack any integrity so their own weapon and their own argument can be used against them.

Submissionist, Submissivist, Illiberal, Conformist, Sensationalist, Collectivist, Addlers

New Worlder, Egotist, collectivist, perversionist

I'm at work ATM try and make some catchy OPpic for a next thread.

This is a great idea We should get Anons into it.

We should give the left a shameful brand and something more profiling than "cuck" calling them cucks just makes you look like a bully

I'm about ready for bed myself - it's almost 3:00 AM here. Let's start this thread up again tomorrow - and obviously if you want to come up with a more grabbing image, feel free.

Enjoy the rest of your day

I think Egotistical is their greatest weakness where we insult them. The smug douche bag who is so arrogant and pompous.

What if we take a word like Narcissist and just shorten it like cuckold - cuck

Call them a Narc

>plebs.

We should all tell our friends that were opposed to "cultural replacement" instead of multiculturalism.

Well, that basically is Cultural Homogenization, right?

Down with the Monolith!

Narcom

They definitely portray themselves as such, and the majority of them are certainly only as educated as Plebs.

I think we should make a distinction between Plebphtists and Bourgleobualists, too.

use leftist opponents of multiculti,really makes liberals uncomfortable

Identitarian

Damnfine contribution, AmeriCANada

Checked!

For the record, if anyone has anything to contribute while the thread is still alive, I'm keeping the tab open so I will at least read your contributions tomorrow.