Help guys, how fucked am i?

Tonight after dinner at my parents house with my girlfriend, i needed to get gas, and while i was inside paying, this song came on youtube.com/watch?v=-Ua8O1oEhRs When i sat down in the car the song had just finished, my girlfriend looked like she had just seen a ghost. what do i do? she hasn't spoken to me the rest of the night

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lK12vKxOB_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ugh, my racist asian friend thinks this shit is funny. Why'd he put this on my mp3 player? Sorry about that.

That would work if my friends weren't all white.

Laugh about it like it was nothing if she brings it up. Or be prepared to move on if she has a shit fit.

This is the first moonman that I actually liked

Shes a conservative Christian girl. I don't think i could find another like her..

Same, that's why it was on my phone. Fuck i'm stupid

>She's a conservative Christian girl
Alright boys, pack it up, this is a troll thread.

>
HAHAHAHA, just say one of your dumb ass friends put it on your playlist.

your only option is to own it, and go full white supremicist asshole.

Tell her it was a joke from one of your friends. Please.
I don't want anymore racist no-gf NEETs shitting up Sup Forums with their idiocy and hypocrisy

Shes no stranger to my views, she just wasn't expecting it. she will calm down hopefully

Tell her niggers are the cause of 99% of the problems in this country, if she disagrees then leave her.

POST ASS

This

this

t. fat virgin

She knows that, ive done a pretty good job of giving her red pills on crime statistics. She just hates violence, and this is a pretty violent song to say the least.

why dont you try standing up for your beliefs you gigantic fucking pussy

that or fucking kill yourself

faggot

Yeah this.
I told my gf I voted for Jill when I really voted for Trump. As long as you don't bend over and cry about male guilt then you're fine.

>hates violence
lol you're clearly not Chad. She's gonna cheat on you with a violent thug and it's going to SHOCK you.

>Stay out of my way of you're a POC
>Or i'll tie you to a rope hanging high from a tree

BARS NIG

Violence is sometimes necessary to achieve peace. You need to make it clear niggers must me wiped out for humanity to florish.

>not redpilling your gf
no sympathy

your fucked my dude, here ill give you a tactician answer you better listen, just say that it was your friend who put it on there while you were drunk one night you told him no, but he kept yelling at you, so you said fine. You forgot and it accidentally played coincidentally.

You sound like a cuck faggot who doesn't have the balls to stand behind his own ideals.

>a conservative Christian girl.

They are usually too simple-minded and dogmatic to handle shit like racism.

Good luck finding another bitch, my dude.

Kill yourself cuck.

>

Claim to be part of an all powerful secret society that got trump elected

This is what i'm afraid of...

i have no life and no friends i always stand up for my own things but im just lonley and always care of what people think of me im not a violent guy. Call me a cuck if you want but our just talking to your average loser type of guy my father is a wigger in prison and im taking care of my grandmother with cancer, so really i dont have time for shit. Probably off myself if i dont find out what i wanna do i like having fun and shit but by my own self worth i dont feel like tarnishing everything because im a dumb idiot who doesnt know what he wants to do.so sorry for making a cucked comment.

kek

> moonman
> ideals

gimme a break - entertainingly shocking, but not ideals.

>being an unironic racist in front of your girlfriend

>being this cucked

>what do i do?
Blame youtube autoplay algorithm, women don't know anything about that shit and they will believe you if you are sure of yourself.

Also get two youtube accounts.

my girl caught me with a bit of moonman and just "lol ur so crazy user"

She knows I'm "racist"
This song just shocked her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

serves you right for listening to corny meme shit irl

git fukin rekt newcunt

I know...

Based off a Nujabes song. Luv Sic Part 2.

Also OP just tell her it's a joke.

>actually having moonman on your mobile device
>things that happened

Dude... Just act like it was nothing.

If you act like its a big deal she'll think its a big deal. Shit test.

@101592081

Clearly bait, stop replying retards

oh nvm, you actually had that shit on your mp3

Well thanks for the advice guys.. I'm off to bed. hopefully i can sort this shit out in the morning

Where do I find a Misty gf?

>Being this much of a pussy and not revealing your power in current year.

If you don't reveal your power in these times you never will.

Everyone is racist and sexist
The left just hide it because they want to feel better than other people

Get a life, get friends. Cement yourself in your beliefs and find people who support you for who you are, or leave them behind and never look back. Don't be a limp wrist faggot pandering to everyone else's feelings because you don't want to upset someone.

holy fuck user. the mac tonight image by itself cracked me up.

if she knows, then why sweat it? why post?
either troll or attention seeking is my guess.
anyway, don't go advertising your unpopular worldview. i'm not saying don't promote it, i'm just saying pick your battles and choose your avenues wisely. play to win. play the long game.

best advice about this particular hoe?
get her to blow you while denying the holocaust and verbally attacking the memories of malcolm x and mlk.
have her to swallow and then get her to vomit on the nearest civil rights landmark. get her to throw a nazi salute while blowing you and get her consent to post it online.
if she does not consent to all of the above, she ain't worth it.

You uhhh... I don't think you understand how this place works. Please, lurk more or leave.

I know that feel. You're not alone here, bro.

>@
This is why we are building a wall

Im the coolest cucumber on this whole website and if I were you I would have said this "what was just playing? Oh what!? Thats messed up youtube must have recommended it because I liked trump videos just goes to show how intolerant google is.

>I use it to play when my racist friend (insert) goes on a rant to shut him down.

You're a faggot.

>>Being this much of a pussy and not revealing your power in current year.

hahahaha

you think that revealing that you are the guy who listens to corny meme tracks in real life is you showing your "power level"?

how old are you mate? 15? 16?

because this is the type of shit that only a teen would do/defend.

Sudden thought:
If Hillary called Berners "basement dwellers" and the rest "deplorables," how did she ever expect to win.
Yeah, you can't expect to convert too many red states, esp not when you're $hillary "The Cuckquean" Clinton, but why would she openly attack so many people in her own camp and alienate all those would-be dem voters?
Did she throw the fucking election?
Inb4 $hill $hill is Uncle Dolan's SoS pick.

i thought i was going to be called a faggot and kms but thanks i will try recovering and stop being a depressed fag. Cheers

This thread is the typical "First world problems"... you should envite her to listen to Gangsta rap and talk about killin honkeys

I made my Bernie gf vote for Trump and take a picture

the problem isnt that you dont like black people. its that anyone who downloads and listens to moonman shit is a cringey edgelord meme faggot. She probably just realized shes dating someone whose immature and has bad taste and for her sake I hope she decides to end it now.

>Behaving like a provocative autist in public

You might as well just bring a fedora to tip and a vape pen too.

>my girlfriend looked like she had just seen a ghost

She sounds spooked

Would it have been better if this started playing instead OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=lK12vKxOB_E

You know what I just realized Sup Forums? Moonman isn't very different from a lot of mainstream rap. Rap niggers are constantly singing about "fucking hoes", "killing other niggers and the popo" and "doing hard drugs"... etc...

But for some reason this shit is okay because it's a black person doing it? Fuck, it's praised by millions. I'd ask why the double standard but I know why. That annoys me even more.

Just play 49 faggots and 1 dune coon next. That one's guy some inspired lyrics.

There's something about jean shorts.

>Leaving the key on when gassing up.

I hope you didn't leave your engine running, faggot.

>being afraid of your GF (who doesn't exist)

We don't have to worry about you stepping on your dick now do we?

She a civic nationalist shes a civic duty cuck

Tell her that she's definitely overreacting and should just stop being so much of a bitch about it. If she tries to argue, try and fit you whole fist inside her anus.

That's what you get for not paying at the pump.

If my bitch gf cried over a song like that I wouldn't mind if she dumped me.

What you mean to say is, she's a slut who sucks your cock on Saturday night, and has fantasies about sucking Jesus' cock on Sunday morning.

poor thing she is wounded

shut up whore

I want to fuck and cuddle with her

Gib sause leaf!

DO?

I stopped worrying about what people think of me and it's much better for your mental health, got tired of pretending to be something I'm not just to impress people who I can barely stand anyway

Eventually I found a girl(Bulgaria immigrant) that loved me for who I am and I don't have to worry about shit like this anymore

Yes, yes, next you're gonna say that she left you for a nigger?

Fuck off with that weak shit.

I feel like this is true. Try making racist jokes against so called liberals. They usually laugh at the racist joke but feel bad. They just can't hold back the laughter.

this isn't really true in my case, I went out to dinner with coworkers, a bunch of stuck up libshits, and I asked if the place we were at sold Ethiopian cuisine, then they asked if I ever had authentic Ethiopian cuisine and I said "how could I when not even Ethiopians have" and they started getting really aggressive and threatened to have me fired

Women will go with whatever you believe. Stand firm and she will agree with you. Do not move a single inch.

kek

I can only speak from my experience.

>ruNeKgro
>nekgro
>negro

This

It's too late, you have accidentally revealed your power level, KEK did it for you, its a moment of truth

either she now joins you

or dies

Fuck i always forget that this site is full of under 18y old spineless faggots who can't even lie

>leave laptop open while in the bathroom
>girlfriend finds my Sup Forums Gold account
>sends screenshots of my post history to her friends
What do I do

ayyy send her my way i like white girls

Lol be happy your girlfriend is normal. Nothing wrong with race realism but some people just can't handle this much lyrical edge.

Believe me if my relationship could survive her learning I was a fan of U's, this should be easy.

Just tell her the truth, it's fun and it makes you laugh, it does not mean you want to go out and kill niggas.

I mean who knows, maybe they laughed about it later but shitlibs here are just obsessed with keeping up their appearance that they go through life a walking cliche, that dead look in their eyes is proof of that

>that much lyrical edge.*

That wasn't quite what I was going for
Everyone is racist and sexist, the only variable is what race/sex they dislike and how honest about it they are
libs hate whites but would never admit it
This is what it's like in murrica
Don't even joke unless you want to be fuggin crucified
I have no idea exactly where all the hostility came from in recent years but it definitely started in this decade

hmm

>not wipeing history on device without password
There is one thing you can do now
you have to go back
---->reddit

this song is really making me feel smug atm