She's dead, Sup Forums

She's dead, Sup Forums.

She's dead because of your stupid orange chimpanzee you call a candidate stole the election. If Hillary had won this girl would be still alive today and stopped the evil Russians from killing her.

Her blood is on your hands, Sup Forums. You fucking monsters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jU7U3jdzng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She wont be sending her children over here then

Oh my god she quit twitter! Is this what constitutes as news now? The status of a 7 year old girl's twitter account? And they have the gall to complain about fake news..

Haha reacts only

R.I.P Dana

I thought that was a troll account

>The last message sent on the Twitter account Bana shares with her mother, Fatemah, was foreboding: "We are sure the army is capturing us now. We will see each other another day dear world. Bye.- Fatemah #Aleppo"

She's dead. Fuck you, you did this. Trump did this.

>darkie girl from aleppo quits twitter
>cnn reports on it

>white girl from US quits twitter
>nothing

fucking racists

Perhaps it was a fake twitter account to make Americans more accepting of our involvement in Syria.

>We are sure the army is capturing us now.
Well that's a relief.

Yeah I also remember when I was a non-english speaking 7 year old in a foreign country engaged in a civil war, I also spent my days tweeting in perfect english "heartbreaking" messages which would by quite a coincidence get picked up by the MSM.

obligatory

He's not even president yet. Quality bait

>tfw your favorote syrian refugees dies at the hands of fake muslims misunderstood arabs.

liek this if u cry evertim

MOAR FUGEES FOR THE FUGEE GOD

No, it's real. Assad is an evil racist and must be destroyed!

A leppo?

Oh boo hoo fuck off.
I don't care.

bitch islam isn't a race.

da evul Russians

THIS WAS LITERALLY A JOKE ON SOUTH PARK

>Perhaps it was a fake twitter account to make Americans more accepting of our involvement in Syria.
pffft... like anyone would do something like that

+1

Dude me too lol. Small world, I swear by it!

I'd rather have shitty syrian faggot blood on my hands than millions of westerners.

Good :)

>a 7 year old syrian who can speak perfect english

Kek

>the evil Russians
Racist.

I bet ISIS was the one that got her off.
She's on their slave trade now you liberal cuck, and it's all because you and your stupid cuck movement keep supporting them.

Oh look they're sad.
Start a 3 billion dollar war.

Wait.

If you die your twitter dies too?

Someone tell Andrew Breitbart!!1!

The sooner the government crushes the rebellion, the sooner all the ordinary people can live their lives again.

Or are Iraq and Libya your models of a good future?

Why the fucking fuck does a 7 year old slut have a twitter?

I don't care who wins. Just so long as we don't get involved.m

Shut the fuck up racists.

>7 year old
>having a twitter in the first place

Who is this "Aleppo" guy?

>You fucking monsters
Are you suggesting I should have a soft spot for every cunt that was born in some 3rd world shithole?

Seriously, where'd the account go?

for those who do not know, her account was registered in the UK.

>CNN believes some fag with a location spoofer
classic

gg ez

>racists

B8, but about right for how tired that word is getting.

What the fuck are you even talking about

He's a big guy

her mother was a propagandist for the enemy. she choose her side and her fate, whatever that may be.

im not even sure those people weren't already long dead or in some isis cage being raped and tortured.

white people did this

You let her die, Sup Forums.

Did you not read the first fucking thread of the board?

Logical fallacy, plea of emotions, not an argument.

We did not do shit.

>racists

So, you've completely lost all perspective on what that word means.

Amazing.

Everyone, examine this specimen. She is a fine example of the terrors of cognitive dissonance.

>english better than most high school graduates
>accessable internet connection in a warzone
>tweeting as a 7 year old syrian on tweeter while mortars are pounding your location

Checks out

>Trump did this.
>She's dead because of your stupid orange chimpanzee you call a candidate stole the election

Actually Obama and Hillary did this.

If they had not been attempting to create iraq 2 electric boogaloo this terrorist purging would not be necessary.

>twitter
>news

allofthem.jar

sorry im not allowed to talk to you

You mean an adult male journalist wrote it? Please don't tell it was the same guy who took that heartbreaking photo of the injured boy or I'll never trust the media again.

youtube.com/watch?v=8jU7U3jdzng

You are a moron. The girl never wrote a line. She doesnt speak english. All tweets were written by a handler that works at a language institute in syria.

"Her" last post was that they were going to go dark for some time. They are probably running away.

THE USE OF CHILDREN AS WAR PROPAGANDA ???¿!?! IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE??

>7 year old
>has twitter
Lol, they aren't hiding their bullshit anymore.

She's dead, Sup Forums. The Russians killed her and deleted her Twitter page.

That account is run by al nusra

FAKE NEWS

Accept 1 billion middle aged men you dumb Goy.

Really pulls at the strings, don't it?

tens of thousands of people die constantly all over the fucking planet. If I have to stop to give a shit about the death of anyone other than the people I deal with every day then it is impossible to every function in society.

Sad and tragic, yes. Can we really be bothered to give a shit, no.

She's currently up to prisoner of azkaban and can't put the Harry Potter series down. She's just lost in the magical world of hogwarts. I'm actually surprised at how fast she's reading these books at her age and they're also written in English!

>shitposting during raids
kys

>Germany of all people not understanding the plight of the Syrian people

It's all your fault if you guys only let a few 100,000 more women and children

to be fair I did she videos the put on their twiiiter of them walking around a bombed out place with bomvs blowing up

I mean it seems they were there but I only found out today when I saw the kid's account gone and looked at her mother's that she was a treasonous rebel loving jihadi so she gets what's coming.

She claimed she had some kind of lifetime internet connection and the harry Potter book author has befriended them so maybe she , a Brit has them linked via UK satellite.

I will only accept 6 billions tho. Gotta remember some event that never happend, you know.

I really wish they would just talk to us like this.

Like just stop sugarcoating everything, shit got old years ago.

>Syrian
>Not American or Eurostan
I should care why?

We are all the same race, the human race.

If you can't accept Russians and their culture, how can you accepts others?

Pretty sure the Syrian war caused this, not Trump.

Open borders for Israel

Reminder

She's fine, you crybaby faggot. She went from being "that 7 year old in my binoculars" to being "that 7 year old in my basement."

Wrong.

Clinton's proposed "no fly" zone over Syria would have escalated the conflict to a global scale

Also Clinton is directly responsible for what's happening in Syria. Had she not refused the offers of peace in the early stages none of this would have happened

You did this, Sup Forums.

I would like to opt out of this agreement. Is that allowed here?

We may be all the same race, white
But that doesn't change the fact that we are different subspecies

oy vey

Jewish pussy was made for black cock.

The good guys would never manipulate children for propaganda.

1. Why did a 7 year old have a Twitter?

2. How does Trump have anything to do with this?

>Her blood is on your hands
What about the 500,000 other people that have died as a result of this war? Whose hands is all their blood on?

>General, there's a hashtag on twitter called #StandWithAleppo and a bunch of Westerners are tweeting saying we need to stop the siege
>By Allah Corporal, they're right! quick! call off the bombing while there's still time!

Fake as shit is my first response.

If it isn't fake then my response is "Good."

Noooooo what? Like a news story, only not real? Who would do such a thing?

Pic related. Are you actually upset or are you pretending to be upset? I don't even know anymore.

You know when you put it that way, it does seem pretty ridiculous. Like how the fuck is this seven year old kid even doing this? I know seven year olds, they can't even type!

>implying she isn't already being trafficked underneath DC as we speak

No, you did this leddit.

#gaybaby #pizzaslut

>7 Trillion dollars later
>I was wrong about Syria.

>7 year old typing in perfect English and understanding the consequences of being captured by Syrian government forces.
Do people seriously think Assad is just gassing every civilian that comes into contact with the SAA?

damn that was a good dodge

Merkel is so disgusted that the aryan white women isn't being destroyed by migrant cock.

I fucking wish Merkel died by my hand.
She ruined my homeland.

You all sat and watched her die. All so you could have a funny racist in the oval office.

You sicken me, Sup Forums.