Having animals but not kids is degenerate

I'm so fucking sick of seeing all these idiots running around treating their stupid dogs like a fucking kid.

And if you don't procreate then you are a waste of resources and should kill yourself.

My dogs probably lived like the 1% of pets. Parents bought like beds worth hundreds of dollars, designer clothes, and prime beef

The dog is black...

I notice that too. It's pretty much exclusively a white people thing, but if you tell them they autistically yell "man's best friend!!!"

they have inherently weak genes, why encourage them

Why haven't you started a family yet, OP? You really should make more of an effort to find somebody

Funny thing is other than quality food your dog couldn't give a fuck about "fancy" shit

People anthropomorphize their pets too much

i'm not financially stable enough for a kid yet but i like dogs

People suck user, only my doggo genuinely wants to hang out and do non degenerate things with me

Having dogs is degenerate period. They are disgusting animals that live in their own filth, eat their own shit, and attack innocent people all the time. Cats on the other hand are very clean and hygenic, intelligent, and non violent.

Dogs = niggers of pets

cats = aryan white men of pets

I meant beef from whole foods/Costco. They fed them human food

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Found the muslim
>checks flag
Why am I not surprised

>tfw too intelligent to bring white children into this world
how that make you white bois feel?

Hating animals is the final redpill. Even hardcore white nationalists like dogs.

not an argument. Dogs eat their own shit, they are disgusting and should be killed off.

>Bringing kids into this fucked up world
Fuck no! If I have a daughter she could end up with a google and if I have a boy he'll be ridiculed for being white.

>Parasite riddled cunt trying to lecture on hygiene

I agree so much. My cousin is a 30-year old waitress with just a boyfriend and a dog. It's really sad.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Funniest fucking post in Sup Forums history.

>tfw to intelligent to care about what you have to say

Any dog is more valuable than a faggot who baits that poorly OP

yeah, eats your food, doesn't react on name, can easily live with other master if you go, doesn't give a shit about you, licks anus and after this many people let them lick their faces.

triggered your autism i see.

This. Cats are patrician and don't need babysitting.

Cats are the Jews of the animal kingdom. Why doesn't your flag surprise me?

If we don't havr children then black people won't have anyone to rape and murder except other black people. That means we win.

Broke my dogs leg the other day for really no reason other than her going somewhere in the house I didn't approve of. It tried to go to said part of the house and I jumped off the couch to chase it. It ran and hid under a secretary desk in the guest room it's not supposed to be in. I scolded it and told it to get out. it laid down, with ears back and just looked at me.
I picked it up by the scruff of the neck and dropped it kicking its genitals from behind screaming "GET THE FUCK OUT, GET OUT!!!" but it still wouldn't budge, so I started punching it as hard as I could for a while. We have hard wood floors it couldn't grip onto, so it failed around and scratched up the floor as I beat her silly. It scurried off under the kitchen table where I left it to piss itsself and sit there thinking about what happened.
Its leg is all jiggly and scrunched up like a shrimp. No noticeable bone penetration but it refused to put weight on it at all, which I make it when we go for walks or to go "potty". No idea why my wife taught it that word in relation to going out for a walk.
Vet bill would be $1,200-$2,000 just to set and cast the leg. Fuck that. That's the cost of a new pedigree dog with breeding rights. It's going to heal on her own, uncasted, no pain medication, or die.
It's a dog, ultimately it's replaceable and its life has no value to me. It's not even good at being a dog. It's just a waste of space..

>ching chong flag
>animal abuse
checks out
wewlad, which dialect of chinglish did you screech as you ran around your shitty tin hut shang?

Respect. The only pets that deserve peace are cats, dogs are FILTH like pigs.

Based Germany.

Dogs are great. They are loyal as fuck and protect the home. Fuck cats, they are for commies. Dogs are a perfect animals if you are truly right wing. Smaller dogs are good hunting companions, bigger dogs are good for protection.

pic related, my family owns a german sheperd,

Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

This is true.

My dog loves exercising and gets me outdoors daily.

Cats will shit on your kitchen bench they are disgusting and should be forced into a crab pot live to feed the crabs I have for dinner.

no they won't, cats are clean and use litter boxes.