PIZZAGATE 2: THE HOLE NEVER FUCKING ENDS

>FALSE FLAG SHOOTING
>look at all of the reporting errors and inconsistencies from the MSM, discuss them in thread

>shooter is Edgar Maddison Welch
>Shooter's father is a film producer
>he also serves on a child protection agency
>he made this movie
youtube.com/watch?v=tNMfqYziJ4E

>his coproducer's website
archive.is/VNYi7
>they have a 10 million dollar movie
vimeo.com/58807133
>Their production company name is Forever Young Productions

>N.C. State Rep. Fred Steen II and a few crew members spent the night at the mill, just for kicks.
>Steen has a special interest in the film, not only because a comment he made helped inspire the screenplay

GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4
youtu.be/9EyzqskdmMI
vimeo.com/58807133
cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/gun-incident-fake-news/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oicUO0sz08c
payh.org/youth-home/our-team/
medicalkidnap.com/2015/04/27/senator-nancy-schaefer-did-her-fight-against-cps-corruption-cost-her-life/
archive.is/wsiAJ
counterpunch.org/2015/09/04/arkansas-bloodsuckers-the-clintons-prisoners-and-the-blood-trade/
youtube.com/watch?v=3SAicFRuXjs
archive.is/VNYi7
archive.is/KrK3S
archive.is/iiWoI
cuckbook.com/cometpingpong/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf
skynews.com.au/news/world/europe/2016/12/05/new-lead-in-madeleine-mccann-case.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's time to go deeper, lads. Down to the core, if we have to.

Pedowood was lots of fun but Pizzagate has been really boring.

Nobody is taking my complete made up bullshit as fact anymore. Getting something I pulled out of my ass added to the pasta as fact was my crowning achievement.

Look up PAX2

NO SLEEP EDITION

youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4

THREAD THEME

youtu.be/9EyzqskdmMI
He knows it's over. Look at the defeat and fear. Busted faggot!

DOWNLOAD THE TRAILERS AND MOVIES WHEN YOU FIND THEM

This shit is insane

What is going on?

wtf

Go grab a beer we're just getting started

We dug too deep and got a piping hot false flag shoved down our throats.

GET IN HERE
DIG INTO EVERYTHING Forever Young Productions HAS DONE

DIG INTO EVERYTHING HARRY WELCH HAS DONE

DIG INTO EVERYTHING THAT REP. FRED STEEN HAS EVER DONE

WE'RE TEARING DOWN THE SATANIC DEATH CULT RIGHT NOW

Woah I was out of the loop this weekend what happened? There was a shooting false flag at comet ping-pong?

Yeah but no one actually got shot, it seems like the shooter's gun jammed
And he's (((coincidentally))) an actor

>a tag-line that every horror movie has been using since the 60s is somehow suspicious

I guess this will shut down the investigation.

Whats up with the last half of this trailer?
vimeo.com/58807133

Yep even CNN is on it
cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/gun-incident-fake-news/index.html
4th story from top

here's some of the art from inside the pizza parlor for anyone who hasn't seen this fucking shit yet

ALRIGHT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Rumsfeld, Cheney, Kissinger, Bush family.
They all have it.

Its a farm

Same kid on all 4 pics?

During embryonic development, thePAX2gene provides instructions for producing a protein that is involved in the formation of the eye, ear, brain and spinal cord (central nervous system), kidney, and genital tract. After birth, the PAX2 protein is thought to protect against cell death during periods of cellular stress.

What does this mean? They want to create humans immune to cell death?

what does this mean?

don't slide, look into the current leads. Eye bullshit is not relevant right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=oicUO0sz08c

It's in the eyes

Is this why Kissinger won't die?

who is Carrie Balicki Russell?

This is the website for a youth home in rural southern GA: payh.org/youth-home/our-team/ Look at the board of trustees. Notice any last names? One of the board members is married into the family of this assassinated state senator : medicalkidnap.com/2015/04/27/senator-nancy-schaefer-did-her-fight-against-cps-corruption-cost-her-life/

>tfw Trump was the main pedophile all along.

shooter has been to Haiti
archive.is/wsiAJ

Look up telomeres and shit bricks.

Bump

FUCK ME POL HOW DEEP DOES THIS RABBIT HOLE GO??

>on a site thats 10+ years old for a movie never made, possible connected to pedophilia

BLESSED DIGITS REVEAL ALL
>has LIVED in Haiti

This is the kinda shit that's gonna force us to rewrite the history books

Amanda Kleinman. Eyes, children in pizza costumes, spiders.

Blood bags.

The children are blood bags

OP if youre gunna make these threads at least tag /EWO/ or EYES WIDE OPEN in the title

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeecd

the last one is madeleine mcann, the child abducted in portugal

So...

counterpunch.org/2015/09/04/arkansas-bloodsuckers-the-clintons-prisoners-and-the-blood-trade/

There were bloodbags on jimmycomets IG

I thought weaponized autism was just a meme

That's pretty weak. Got anything concrete?

Thanks asshole, we're happy you enjoy the game because we're just getting started

What about 2016 makes you think memes aren't reality?

Autism incoming:

Tell me something, are they the aliens? Are the political child-fucking elites the fuckers in skinsuits that have the "kill 2/3 of the population via "benevolent genocide"" plan?

Phil Schneider said they were coming for our guns, and that this was all the "alien agenda". Except they look pretty human to me.

IGNORE EYE POSTERS

LOOK INTO FOREVER YOUNG PRODUCTIONS AND HARRY WELCH

youtube.com/watch?v=3SAicFRuXjs

Look into stem cells. Look into cloning. Look into Hansjorg Wyss. Look into Synthes Inc.

DUO THREADS - THE MORE THE MERRIER!

>t. this video does not exist
>leaf

THEY KNOW

Memes are the only thing real at this point.

Will some A/Vfag try to see if there is a hidden layer in this trailer?
vimeo.com/58807133
There has to be something here.

I can't sop laughing. the motherfucker went in with a rifle and shit up the place and demanded to know where the kids were, then spent 45 minutes looking for tunnels...

go to bed jake tapper

archive.is/VNYi7
SOME VIDEOS FROM THIS PRODUCTION COMPANY SITE ARE DOWN, FIND ALL OF THEM

Really? lol

tht paper? why?

cops says nothing to do with pizzagate

Any technology you are aware of about has been around for a long time

SHOOTER'S BROTHER DIED AT 16

archive.is/KrK3S
SOMEONE FIND OUT WHY

>pizzagate
What happened to Eyes Wide Open? I liked that name, it fit better. And it sounds like it has more authenticity to it

BEST TIMELINE!

So... Yes? Is that shit grown in space? Or at least a vacuum.

Its so easy to egg these autists on. Show them a couple of coincidences and they'll fill in the rest themselves with whatever they want to see.

I-i can't guys this shit is too deep. It's fucking unbelievable and if 100% true, no one can fight it

infiniti id down, I hope the fucker didn't come from there and the FEDS have closed it. Way too much thrash even there, this place is fucking nu-pol/leddit2.0 now. the fucking story is hilarious though..guy drove all the way from NC and walked in with a rifle to "Rescue the kids."

archive.is/iiWoI

I tried downloading the trailer and got myself a nice fat exe file in return... careful. an d if someone finds a legit copy, download and mirror it right away

How did you come to that conlcusion?

It's trade marked by 20th Fox.

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Comet Ping Pong Pizza Sunday.

WHAT THE UTTER FUCK DID YOU STUMBLE ON Sup Forums. My mind is blown, there's no god damn way this is confirmation bias, this is like we're in X-Files or sum shit.

imdb profile modified / created today?

Have you heard the case has a promising new lead??

Just asking. Do you know?

welcome to Sup Forums pedo shills

THIS IS NEW.

FOLLOW THE LIVE LEADS.

DON'T SLIDE THE THREAD WITH BULLSHIT.

EDGAR WELCH
FOREVER YOUNG PRODUCTIONS
HARRY WELCH
FRED STEEN

RAID THEIR FB PAGE BATTLE BROTHERS

cuckbook.com/cometpingpong/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf replace cuck of course

it's fucking hilarious seeing mainstream media and crt shills on full damage control

place is gonna have to be closed down, I doubt he'll be the last to show up with a rifle look for where the kids are hidden...

forever young

wtf

OH FUGG

From those abstracts doesn't look like it, and I doubt it. I've been in academia for chemistry for a while. those titles are probably overselling what they made/found.

The fact that they were desperate enough to stage a false flag shows how close we are. Stay determined. We'll bring these fucks to justice.

skynews.com.au/news/world/europe/2016/12/05/new-lead-in-madeleine-mccann-case.html

if they have to resort to false flagging, that means we're winning, folks

give me a quick sit rep

That timing is pretty convenient

If you say "I went through all the podesta emails, and I don't see anything, I think he was just trying to remind them he was a guinea to stop the "White privilege" bullshit from all the niggers and spics and dykes, then you are a shill.

It is fucking hilarious it's gone so far they are going to need to have armed guards outside, which will just reinforce the conspiracy theory and turn away customers..

what changed?

wtf indeed sir

These threads are the reason why I remain in Sup Forums; the cameraderie in exposing and fighting the psychopaths and creating a better world.

Onward, my brothers. They will never stop us. We will expose them, and we will defeat them.

it's the reflection of the cellphone he's holding up to take the photos

GUYS SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE A COMPILATION OF ALL THOSE FRAMES THERE'S LIKE WEIRD RITUALS AND CHILDREN DRESSED IN PIZZA SUITS

INC damage control

>?

If it points to the Podestas then the case will NEVER be solved.

They match the identikits and they were in the same place at the same time.

the owner looks guilty as fuck when he made his announcement following the (((shooting)))

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TIMELINE, KEK?

What's your end game?

>We'll bring these fucks to justice.
I can't tell if people are serious anymore. Don't you think when the guy pointed his rifle at them and began firing warning shots, they would have spilled their guts if they "knew" anything?

Fucking alex jones is going to end up in a libel suit, will be hilarious to see him in court.