youtube.com/watch?v=m45g7ikQzes
youtube.com/watch?v=pyj_NvYW4pA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Saged

Let it solve itself.

>See 2 people lying unconscious
>lol i should fucking stream this for my facebook followers lol
fucking niggers

This. Let junkies overdose. It's natural selection.

youtube.com/watch?v=23kza1RMTKs

Don't use heroin epidemic solved

>Not posting the full version of this video with enhanced negro commentary

youtube.com/watch?v=LLYlgLkaDcw

We dont. drug users deserve to die.

legalize cocaine

getting rid of demoralizing kike shit like your fucking image would be a start

A wall along the Southern Border would honestly be a solid start.

we rehab them by dropping them out of helicopters

You guys should not answer blackedposter threads.

Handing out government subsidized heroine.
The cost would be cheaper than any expenditures that web of people who use would eventually create, through welfare or the like.

Not to mention, they die. Which helps them in the long run.

>caring about druggies

>epidemic
>assuming there can be an epidemic outbreak of something basically you yourself decide to do

I wonder when will Gringos take out the D.A.R.E. cock out of their ass.

what is this board's obsession with Elsa Jean?

who is this qt? any nudes?

Just replace all the heroin with hero-out

No, she's a pure girl who's saving herself for marriage

n

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lin_Zexu

Lin Zexu (30 August 1785 – 22 November 1850), courtesy name Yuanfu, was a Chinese scholar-official of the Qing dynasty best known for his role in the First Opium War of 1839–42. He was from Fuzhou, Fujian Province. Lin's forceful opposition to the opium trade was a primary catalyst for the First Opium War. He is praised for his constant position on the "moral high ground" in his fight,

In 1839, Lin also wrote an extraordinary memorial to Queen Victoria in the form of an open letter published in Canton, urging her to end the opium trade. He argued that China was providing Britain with valuable commodities such as tea, porcelain, spices and silk, with Britain sending only "poison" in return.[6] Lin appears to have been unaware that opium was not banned in the Middle East, Europe and the Americas, and was commonly used for its medicinal rather than recreational effects. He accused the "barbarians" of coveting profit and lacking morality. His memorial expressed a desire that the Queen would act "in accordance with decent feeling" and support his efforts. He wrote:

We find that your country is sixty or seventy thousand li from China. Yet there are barbarian ships that strive to come here for trade for the purpose of making a great profit. The wealth of China is used to profit the barbarians. That is to say, the great profit made by barbarians is all taken from the rightful share of China. By what right do they then in return use the poisonous drug to injure the Chinese people? Even though the barbarians may not necessarily intend to do us harm, yet in coveting profit to an extreme, they have no regard for injuring others. Let us ask, where is your conscience?
—Lin Zexu, Open letter addressed to the sovereign of England and published in Canton (1839)[9]

youtube.com/watch?v=jLVPop0LsaQ

youtube.com/watch?v=m45g7ikQzes

nope

she's alt right radio DJ who would never engage in miscegenation

Elsa Jean, the typical young american female and one of the reasons Trump got so many voters.

She's a famous white supremacist and right-wing blogger, are you new?

We need to get rid of the Chinese.

>pic

Thats the "consider the following" gesture you faggot.

You can thank your leaders for, 1 the opium pandemic after invading several poppi seed giants ie Afghanistan, iraq, and 2 the fda for giving "doctors" the green light for this evil vile form of so called medicine, that according to their 40 yr old study says opiates are not addictive yet cannibus is schedule 1. If you truely believe your govt has your best intentions, I have a bridge to sell you.

Lock the users up for a couple of months and start killing the dealers, let it be know that selling drugs equals death

Elle Fanning

I-...I wish Elsa-chan didn't fuck niggers....

Fentanlyl. And I know how fucked up this is. I've partaken in this depravity myself.. not especially proud of it, but if you grow up in a shitty area, your peers have an effect on you, even if you have good morals, good family, money, etc.
All it takes is for you to be horny and lonely, and then some slutty junkie chick invites you over to fuck, and pressures you into snorting some china white.
I didn't fall into this bullshit because my parents were close to me, knew something was wrong, and basically kicked the fucking shit out of me.
Other people, well a lot of friends of mine, friends since grade school, died.
This is a white suburb of northern new england I'm talking about, not an inner city shit hole. Parents who made $500,000 a year were finding dead kids in front of the tv at 5pm.
The real solution is having a better detox or rehab situation available, one with less stigma, and to have the police find and destroy the dealers and organized crime guys.
The organized crime people at the top pay off the people at the top of the court system and the police.
Kill them first. The victimized kids should get help. If they don't get better, fuck em, they turn into street dealers, whores, etc.
It really sucks. But if my kids got on junk, I'd go Charles Bronson on all their friends.

Drugs are what people turn to when they don't have their sexual desired fulfilled.

please

This shows how bad these inner city fuckers are. Even if I saw black gangster guys overdosing in my neighborhood, I would do everything I could to help them. I wouldn't laugh and make fun of them. I'd try to save their lives and then talk about how fucked up they were later.

thought whites were the master race

>implying all the junkies will die and suddenly there won't be anymore

Every junkie on earth could die and there would still be more tomorrow. New kids are always getting hooked and heroin will always be addictive.

But honestly I don't know what the solution is. I shot heroin through most of my early twenties. Even now with years clean I still crave it all the time and I figure there's a 50-50 chance it will kill me within the next decade.

look up blacked, you'll find her.

>"ur fired frank that's the last time your gunna miss work again frank ur outta here buddy"

Social Darwinism Shills... Trump is building the great Southern Wall like it or not

I'd call 911, than laugh and make fun of them. Cops can hit em with narcan. If they OD they OD fuck em.

My younger brother is a fucking hopeless addict on H right now and has been for nearly two years, been to rehab around 4 times, just got out of one this morning.

>I didn't fall into this bullshit because my parents were close to me, knew something was wrong, and basically kicked the fucking shit out of me.

Could you elaborate on this about? I just want ideas on what might could help out.

by not being a subversive race mixing kike

youtube.com/watch?v=pyj_NvYW4pA

>the city of detroit

DAT NIGGA DEAD BRUH

No idea hey.