Be 28 year old Radiology resident

>be 28 year old Radiology resident
>son of Paki immigrant doctors, Muslim but don't even pray like a filthy kuffar
>voted for Obama twice, best president ever
>Fuck Trump he thinks my friends and family are rapists
>Fuck Bernie he wants to tax the shit out of my video games I'll never have time to play fund
>Clinton seems like more Obama, I like that
>These emails are fucking hilarious! Make me want to vote for her even more.
>Election day
>Vote Clinton because status quo is fucking amazing for me
>Trump wins

Living in a red state, at least my taxes go down and I can shoot any 300 pound neonazi fuck who blames niggers for his inability to get a 14 year old anime girl as his wife.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OUT YOU GO MUHAMMED

Your friends and family are illegal mexican rapists?

Your parents must be proud.

WIKI leaks just proved that Obama played a huge roll in the displacement level of migration into Europe.

Now I'm going to say this and you can ignore and lol and dismiss it.

But if you nonwhites ever elect a president of the United states who uses the power of the presidency to force displacement levels of migration into Europe again. We will fill mass graves with everyone of you.

You sound based. Trump and Bernie are opposite sides of the same shekel.

If you hate white people and America is so bad now than why not fuck off back to your sand shithole?

And I'll be ready to empty some (((5.56 NATO))) into your adipose when that day comes senpai.

>Vote Clinton because status quo is fucking amazing for me
Too bad your opponents give as much of a shit about your status quo as you do about theirs. Looks like it's time to buckle up and try to stay positive

You think it will a gun battle?

Oh no, he's going to MAY MAY me into submission!

>Living in a red state

I'm truly sorry.

Your world is made out of gas, oil and wood....Your food is produced a thousand miles from where you live.

Serious question from another Paki: Have you considered moving to Pakistan? What made you arrive at your decision?

I was born in America, haven't been to Pakistan since 1999.

This is my home, as much as it triggers degenerate NEET scum.

(OP)

>>I fuck all paki whores

How does it feel to be a loser?

We got Based Trudeau and the West Coast for that.

Used to be like you and other 'We're American' Pakis who disown religion, Eastern values, etc. Until I realized no matter what, I'm still Pakistani. Pretty nationalist now. Hopefully one day I'll go back and see you there.

>I can shoot any 300 pound neonazi fuck who blames niggers for his inability to get a 14 year old anime girl as his wife
Your only helping our cause, Ahmed.

>(((5.56 NATO)))
what did he mean by this?

That's Dr. Ahmed to you.

Trudeau the last gasp of a ideology that didn't breed

The west coast might as well be on the other side of the world

And I'm done.

Take what I said how ever you want too.

also report the OP to the fbi, he is clearly danger to americans

Which type of pneumonia does the infiltrate zone contribute to the differential, then name that zone.

You have 2 minutes to answer

You sound like you're doing awesome in life. Idk why you're trying to gain some kind of approval from a bunch of racist losers.

>We got Based Trudeau

OK now you're just trolling

Moslems, why do you always smell like shit?

if you're really a radiology resident....
how would you distinguish a tension from simple pneumothorax on CXR? Dextrocardia?

You sound like you've really made it. Congratulations. Why don't you fuck off back to your shithole and drag it kicking and screaming into a second world shithole instead of trying to drag down the country that gave you a chance and are trying to turn into a second world shithole.

you are literally human trash

Nice opinion dude :)

Kys you Paki bhenchod. Nice blog post, faggot. Crying like a little bitch.

Hey look it's rounds time. Back to being a body mechanic for fat old wastes of life doctor dipshit.

This, why are you here, why not go home and help improve your home country and turn it into a prosperous one.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

??? Why don't you want the smart ones from other countries ??? Doctors have average 125 IQ or some such

Mine are

As suspected OP dipped as soon as his questions came into question.

As a doctor I can tell you minorities drain the health system far, far, far more than they contribute. There are plenty talented whites to make doctors out of. Why have an indian doctor come here instead of staying in India and teaching his countrymen how to poo in loo?

>
>>(((5.56 NATO)))
>what did he mean by this?
its a round used by rifles fucking stupid burger

Pakis, abos, tamils. Ugliest people on the planet.

OP got fucking oaked

>ID:Bix
What did they mean by this

>Fuck Trump he thinks my friends and family are rapists
He doesn't really think that, and if that's the only reason why you're against him and for Clinton, then get killed

Confirmed not real doctor. Get fucked Ahmed.

You have to go back.