Trumpfags will defend this

How's that hopey drainy working for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ytv15ono5J0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I voted for Trump as a joke I didn't care what he was gonna do. But I couldn't vote Hillary because I didn't want WW3 to end the planet.

If I knew what kind of apocalypse Hillary would create I would have voted for her. If it were a Mad Max style apocalypse then sure, great. But I'm more worried it'll be 100% extinction rate.

>But I'm more worried it'll be 100% extinction rate.

We're going to war with Russia, China, and Iran so we are dead no matter what under Trump.

>we're going to war with Russia

I thought Trump was a Putin puppet, CTR?

>I thought Trump was a Putin puppet, CTR?

>CTR

Is this October still kid?

What do you think drain the swamp meant? Do you think that means he wants a bunch of inexperienced people? Did you expect him to hire recent college grads? Did you expect him to scour community colleges and small businesses for some heretofore unheard of college professor or businessman? Aside from Romney/Bolton/Giuliani you've probably never heard if any of these people until you read a HuffPo article for some relaxing bias confirmation
successful/rich/having worked for the big names =/= the establishment
And even if there are some establishment guys in there that's ok too, as long as they're not running the place. Could be good perspective

>implying CTR shills aren't still here.

Regardless of who Trump appointed liberals would be bitching he wasn't "draining the swamp" because it's an ambiguous term.

The real test of Trump's presidency is..

Can he get better trade deals for America and bring jobs?
Can he reform the tax code to create jobs?
Can he deport illegals and protect our borders?

If he does these three things, most people will be happy.

>a bunch of weaklings
>dead

>implying CTR shills aren't still here.

Will you still be crying about CTR 30 years from now when you are still a lonely virgin on the internet?

>Regardless of who Trump appointed liberals would be bitching he wasn't "draining the swamp" because it's an ambiguous term.

Yes only liberals hate Trump ri-right user?

Good post. I'd like to see where these faggots think you find banking experts besides fucking banks. The other guy, the billionaire, is a protectionist and made his wealth from buying near bankrupt businesses and turning them around. The Treasury and Commerce Secretary picks are about as good as we could've hoped for. Haven't heard anyone complain about the others

>What do you think drain the swamp meant?

HOW ABOUT SOMEONE NOT FROM WALLSTREET?

Trumpcucks will never learn

Trump was the troll vote, a big fuck you to the powers that be. May not change a thing but now the system is seen as the huge joke that it is. If only Bill Hicks could have seen this.

>Haven't heard anyone complain about the others

Yeah Betsy Devos is a billionaire oligrach who has pushed for the destruction of public schools and her brother works foir Blackwater.

Niki Haley was the first US governor to sign anti-BDS law and will be UN ambassador.

His mad dog pick wants to literally nuke Iran.

So yes all of his picks are bad. ALL OF THEM

>a big fuck you to the powers that be.

Strange how the powers that be are 100% behind trump and he's appointing the very same swamp he said he would drain.

From the sole perspective that he's an idiot and nothing more than a celebrity, again I go back to Bill Hicks
youtu.be/Ytv15ono5J0
We've been fucked for a long time my dude, it was just like a nod that we know we are.

>I'm not CTR - CTR, probably

>Implying Paypal is bad

You idiot shills dont even know what drain the swamp means.

Fucking Bibi