Just came back from Pakistan

Just came back from Pakistan.

Found my new favorite store.

Dp you have any cool stories to tell?

Yeah, joking about the death of millions is hilarious and a store you should frequent.

kek

No because I copied this off Reddit.

I did live in Saudi Arabia for 2 years tho. If you want, AMA.

hitler james bond mesh. really fuckin confusing

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Gee I wonder...

Hitler wasn't right? Prove it

Here in Asia, Hitler is seen as a powerful emperor instead of a gruesome mass murderer. If you tell a random Paki/Arab man (lower or middle class) that you're from Germany, they'll sometimes answer with "Ah, Heil Hitler!". It's pretty weird to see, to be honest, but these people just don't know what actually happened.

kek

this but unironically

you really are a bunch of cunts, aren't you?

Oh lol. Do you have any cool stories to tell while you were in Saudi Arabia?

Do*

7 you's in a row, unbroken!

New high score! Yes!

It's satire for the US. Nobody likes us.

Very nice.

Oh for real?
They're back? Damn, okay I already added them

There was this one time me and my buddies were riding in a Philippino area, he saw a random stranger Philippino, called him over. Told me to sit in the driver seat and drive randomly for 20 minutes while he buttfucked him raw in the back.

I said it just to annoy you guys, but it's extra hilarious because I'm right. People dying generally isn't funny, especially millions of them.

Do you get triggered by 9/11 jokes or two bombs wasn't enough too? Leafposting needs to stop

Since I've started keeping track, my record before this was 5 in a row. I guess the next goal is double digits. I could track total you's, but I think unbroken blocks are more fun.

Well that's not the story I was anticipating for.

Shooting for eight!

I don't get triggered by jokes, generally, but there's a time and place for everything.

>I copied this off Reddit.
Thanks for coming clean, now please fucking kill yourself very painfully and slowly.

>No because I copied this off Reddit.
>I copied this off Reddit.
>off Reddit.
>Reddit.

Why what's wrong with reddit? It's full of intellectual discussions by learned people on literally every topic, ranging from economics to philosophy, to cats. Even Obama and Trump visited it. It is objectively better than this website.

If hitler had just finished the job, we'd be able to talk and joke about him the same way we do about genghis khan.

no one jokes about genghis khan

hell, I feel like I could probably ask an eighteen year old who that is and they wouldn't know

Fuck your mother

stay there then you fucking faggot

>It's full of intellectual discussions by learned people on literally every topic, ranging from economics to philosophy, to cats
Welcome to Sup Forums where people will actually read you're post and won't be hidden away by majority rule that propels cognitive dissonance.. You may be called a faggot, a cuck, or triggered by your own ignorance but it's still better then your post being lost or down voted because someone or somebot disagree's with you.

thats fucking hot

Good one.

There was this one time I was at a woman's house, who was let's say not my mother or sister (wink wink). We were making out and her parents knocked on the door, who we thought were fucking out of town. Turns out they forgot something at home. Literally ran and hid under her bed.

But a better story was of a friend of mine in the same situation. Except the girl's parents didn't knock, they barged in and caught them making out. Right there and then they told him to marry her within the week. After they let him go, within 2 days friend left town, changed his phone number, never heard from them again. While they were preparing for a wedding kek.

It's almost like they haven't been educated by the (((media))) all their lives.

I'd rather not be seen than be called a faggot or a cuck. At least Reddit promotes an atmosphere for civil discussion among adults.

>I'd rather not be seen
Start now.

Ok Faggot

Finally, a reason NOT to bomb Pakistan.

Yeah no you cock eating dog fucker. Reddit promotes an atmosphere of the handicapped bus.

They're like a retarded kid brother who we keep getting into trouble for shits and giggles because they're just that easy to manipulate. It's why upvoting/downvoting is such a bad system for real discussion. It's too easy to contort.

Shut up you condom guzzling cock gobbling cum swallower.

>implying Reddit is 1 person

Literally people from all communities are there. From far left to far right. If you don't like one place, you can move to another. Unlike Sup Forums. Plus, the discussions there are actually fucking useful. They give you insights and a certain understanding of events you can't get elsewhere. It's just a wholly different experience for wise and educated men. You NEETs won't understand.

Ah yes. The facade of civility and rationality, adopted as a conceit by those whose shallow narcissism could make a vulture gag. Where pretense becomes content and content becomes contraband. Reddit, the shelter of the inoffensive, the meek, and the fashionably sanctimonious.

Its a fucking garbage can is what it is. No one with anything worth saying or hearing actually needs a namebadge or attention and approval - and this singular Sup Forums is proof of that.

What was it like inside? Is it like a Hitler and Jems Bond crossover or something?

I have honestly never seen actual quality discussion on reddit. Some threads are funny, but never constructive.

You have to go back.

>If you get upset you can move to a safespace!

>Literally people from all communities are there.

Go back to that shithole if you truly believe this or just lurk moar.

As an example, reddit provides factual data as their reasoning, whereas pol operates solely in muh feels.

While pol opposes immigration simply due to racism and an opposition of anyone who isn't white, Reddit provides reasoning such as: So, the solution to the aging German crashing birthrate in Europe generally and Germany specifically problem is to bring workers and consumers who will be a net positive to the economy like every wave of migrant ever in history with potential security threats (that impact a statistically insignificant number of actual people).

I find the reddit argument much more compelling. I'm just a more analytical and thinking type of person, not emotional.

>whereas pol operates solely in muh feels.
wut

>get the rake son

You guys specifically cherry pick the dumbest liberals to make your case. Something something bell curve.

It's not hard to cherry pick when rated at the top.

I think its opposite, they know exactly what happened

Mate, a majority of conservatives believe the earth is 8000 years old, the dinosaurs aren't real, evolution isn't real, and some even believe the flat earth bullshit. Don't give me the liberals are dumb speech.

>Don't give me the liberals are dumb speech.
I'm not saying their dumb. Only naive with wishful thinking. Same applies to conservatives.

Reddit is like if in the show Recess Randal managed to convince everyone he was cool and they all started confirming to him

Reddit backed hernie panders. That's how you know they're fucking losers

Same applies to humans*.

I hate Neitzsche, but I'll quote him here.

All things are a matter of interpretation. So which interpretation gets accepted at a time is a matter of power, not truth.

This is basically my opinion about both liberal and conservative ideologies.

>Asia

LEAF

Pol opposes immigration because we know replacing your population with immigrants is not a solution, its genocide, and then makes racist memes about it to bring attention to that fact.
But anyways, reddit is mostly a left-wing echo chamber everywhere but the r/the donald. Its just like pol minus the free speech and equality that comes from anonymity. The sources reddit cites are usually dumb as fuck anyways and no one reads the articles.

>This is basically my opinion about both liberal and conservative ideologies.
Just one question? Would you spend $2,500 on a fur coat or $50 on a coat for it's intended purpose (warmth). Would you force an entire nation to pay $2,500 for a fur coat for themselves or force them to have equity by having a job to pay for a $50 coat and maybe a fur coat later on?

Hitler liberated the Indian subcontinent from British tyranny.

To the people of South Asia, Hitler is the most legendary hero of the 20th century.

To them he is a model of how to reform their corrupt governments, energize their economies, and bring discipline and stability to societies perpetually roiling with social and political turmoil.

>tfw the internet used to share our values and instead this groupthink garbage homogenized and made it a standard to follow a pack mentality into any kind of discussion worth a damn

You mean the Media in South Asia isn't controlled by the Jews and leftists and the people arent all brainwashed libs???

This has to be an aussie shit poster behind a proxy. No genuine person on Sup Forums is like this.

Are they?

canada is lost