Initial Digging on Harry Lee Welch & Son

Harry Lee Welch's son owns a production company, "Forever Young Productions."
Linkedn: linkedin.com/in/harrywelchjr
harrywelchjr.com/
SUSPICIOUS LANGUAGE:
"Harry and wife Terri have almost become professional rescuers. They have built a kennel and are also converting an old barn into a house, for some of the dogs they have saved from death row. They normally have 30 - 50 dogs and have placed 100's of dogs in new homes.

When they married, Terri had an Airedale and Harry had a Saint Bernard and a Labrador Retriever. When they move to the country, their children started bringing orphaned or injured forest animals.

Terri being a nurse by education, would help with their healing until they could get back on their feet. Than came the call that two young tigers need a temporary home. This temporary arrangement lasted almost 15 years. This started a foster care program that included dozens of tigers, jaguars, leopards, cervals, and a host of other exotic young. Terri would feed and take care of the young. Harry would feed and take care of the older ones."
>"a host of other exotic young."

From Linkdn, Cryptic Message:
"Worked in broadcasting for 25 years. Enjoyed writing and wrote for several magazines before meeting a screenwriter (Baywatch) who encouraged me to "try it, you'll like it". I did and he was correct."
HE WORKED on BAYWATCH. Connection, then, to Pamela Anderson, connected to Spirit Cooking and thus to Julian Assange's disappearance/death.

foreveryoungproductions.com/home.htm

Keep Digging. Remember, Kek willed it

Other urls found in this thread:

murderpedia.org/female.S/s/stager-barbara.htm
after-death.com/Pages/Memorials/View.aspx?key=HLWelch
foreveryoungproductions.com/photogallery.htm
cartoonresearch.com/index.php/who-is-harry-welch-and-was-he-ever-the-voice-of-popeye/#prettyphoto[4319]/2/
opencorporates.com/companies/us_nc/0118416
sosnc.gov/Search/filings/4794690
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bampen

Top work burgerbro

something else, probably unrelated: description of his testimony at a murder trial, involving embezzlement from an NC radio station, WTIK, in the 80s, when Welch was manager
murderpedia.org/female.S/s/stager-barbara.htm

An account of Harry Welch III is listed in a strange devotional book, Hello From Heaven, that argues one can have after-death-encounters.
What's in this account?
Definitely X-tier, but would be worth checking out, seeing that some copies of the book are only 1 cent on Amazon--if anything, for the lulz

"Harry Lee Welch III

January 1, 1981

to

March 30, 1997

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I could not speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You always saw the best in me...
You lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith beyond belief...
You gave me wings that I might fly
You touched my hands, I reached for the sky
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love, I had it all !
In loving memory of our dear teenage son....
We are grateful for each day you were with us!
Please watch over us until we walk with you!"

after-death.com/Pages/Memorials/View.aspx?key=HLWelch

foreveryoungproductions.com/photogallery.htm

Kids, kids everywhere. I'm combing through the Forever Young Productions info seeing if I can spot any pizza related connections.

don't stop

Welch also had law enforcement experience

Not only did Welch work in Broadcasting, and law Enforcement, but he's also been in nuclear bunkers and seen wargames firsthand. He's a director on Protect-A -Child as well. Typical profile.

upon further digging, I've found that Harry Welch's dad was a voice actor for many classic cartoons, including a stint voicing Popeye.
youtube com watch?v=C-RR9DCF_hY (Episode involving Animal Abuse, BDSM undertones, unrelated but just for archival purposes, getting it out there, etc.)

cartoonresearch.com/index.php/who-is-harry-welch-and-was-he-ever-the-voice-of-popeye/#prettyphoto[4319]/2/

from the comment thread:
As a child growing up in the 50′s and 60′s my grandfather had a vacation home in Blowing Rock,NC. Harry Welch had a home just up the road and would come over and entertain us grandchildren. He loved kids and loved to entertain.

MARDI JOHNS DECEMBER 15, 2014 6:32:35 AM
Michael, I too remember Harry from my growing up in Blowing Rock days. Do you remember exactly where he lived in BR? I used to work at Storie’s Soda Shop, Coman’s, back in the 60′s, and he would stop by occasionally.
We have started an open Facebook group called Blowing Rock Memories that you might find interesting. I am sure you would have some stories to tell or photos that the other members would enjoy too! So please join us!
Mardi

interesting, didn't see that

Ok that shirt is a little weird. Why is he wearing that?

opencorporates.com/companies/us_nc/0118416

Protect-A-Child changed its name to Cavalry Investments, Inc

You do realize that there are only five degrees of separation between ANY two people in the US don't you? You retards are making the most tenuous connections imaginable and blowing it up into whatever you want it to be because you like to fantasize about child rape rings. Pathetic.

why is Protect-A-Child, then renamed to Cavalry Investments, registered as a Printing/Services Company?
Source: sosnc.gov/Search/filings/4794690

which acronym r u from, and how much do they pay

Actually there are six between everyone in the world. Six degrees from you, to Ubangi in Tonga.

There was a janitor on the Baywatch set. Really creepy guy. Used to walk around pushing a broom everywhere.

He was seen petting a dog once, St. Bernard, as it were. That connects him to Assange's death.

FIND HIM! FIND HIM NOW!

Protect-A-Child had multiple chapters (not sure what the proper word is.)

From the Florida Chapter:
"Involuntarily Dissolved."
Can someone who knows something about business law tell me what this means?

Bampen

archive archive archive

then archive some more

I never took business law but "involuntarily dissolved" sounds like the company was forced to sell its assets.

thinly veiled pizzatards thread

fuck off to x and kys

or just kys even better

lmao