This is what liberals really believe

JUST

first they hack the election, now they hack the inauguration. Do these savages know no bounds?

Seriously?

OUR DANKEST TIME LINE = THEIR DARKEST TIME LINE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA(breathes)
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Sad!

>Literally begging Trump to tweet racism

It's a
>were so smart we can't be wrong episode

>Jews For Hillary

> Jews for Hillary

Seriously?
Whoa
Seriously?

They really don't like Kellyanne. kek

>Jews for Hillary

Praise Kek, please let it be true

What makes them think he'll start tweeting racist stuff? He never has before.

these people need mental help

Alex jones needs to be there too, if for no other reason than more leftist butthurt

more kellyanne hate lul

>getting physically ill from the sight of a person on TV she never even met only because of political views
unironically gas everyone on that website

Why the fuck do they all type so weird

>but if china showed up this would be good.
They're only mad because they were told to be.

Some cognitive dissonance and muh China

>#I'mWithHer, first woman president is historic!
>she loses but Kellyanne is the first woman campaign manager ever to lead a candidate to victory
>fucking disgusting slag, I can't look at her
Liberal hypocrisy at work. Always make sure to bring up that up about Kellyanne. It will drive liberals fucking insane.

>criticizes those who are actually practicing critical thinking for not being critical thinkers as they tow the establishment "listen and believe" line

I mean I know pizzagate is a bunch of autistic tinfoilers overrun with disinfo shills now...but ffs.

I MEAN

COME ON

Uh, no. We don't.

Say it with me:

Russian
Hackers

Can anyone stop them?

RIGGED

>uncontrollable fits of laughter yet I feel the tell-tale slow burning lump of horror pressing against my chest
whoa...............who knew hillary supporters.........................could be this de.............................ep.....................

>Um. Guys?

Libs sure are vicious little devils. I remember that guy who videotaped himself going to the RNC convention posed as a Hillary supporter and then we went to DNC convention posed as a Trump supporter.

Uninorincallty, the libtards literally spit on him and got physical. Meanwhile, the republicans sought reasonable debate.

Contemporary liberals are a fucking cancer. I couldn't imagine living in Cali or NY.

imagine Irish people getting that upset that a leprechaun with a pot of gold was on a bank card?

god damn nothing makes kikes madder than being named

Oy vey! It's just horrible

Almost a month later and here we are, salty as ever

Kudos to that wetblanket, er, wetphotos person. Kek.

Seriously?

>come on, man
>I Voted for HIllary
>I Voted for HIllary
>California
>Jews for Hillary
imagine a timeline where this isn't funny

> We are living in [trendy mass media reference]

Every time.

>god damn nothing makes kikes madder than being named

Mhm. They're the original SJWs. Censoring any criticism against them as "antisemitic". Just like how criticizing minorities is considered "racist".

Sup Forums actually BTFO?

Oh course the hillary supporter is a fucking chink. Hope Trump gets all the gook diaspora out of our country

I love how they come up with all these schemes, like, if you take a minute to think about it, it's just ruined.

And I give them suggestions all the time, even though I hate them, but they never listen anyway, so it doesn't matter.

I'm literally seriously?

Defeat every public institution existing, including your own party, and spending less money.

That's not they let him win, it's they failed in trying to stop him.

I'm sure I'll get shit on, but before the election got close, I used to enjoy reddit every once in a while. Sure, I always knew they pushed the left agenda bullshit, but I just tuned it out. But after Trump won, it has absolutely soured reddit for me. All I see is their arrogant, better than everyone else attitude and they're fucking driving the site into the ground. Not to mention the shit the administration started doing towards the Donald

Do they actually want a fucking war with russia or something?

It must just be that the stupidest people are the loudest. And I really don't like George Carlin intellectual misanthropy "haha everybody is stupid but me XD" crap. But you go to anyplace where people can talk freely like Sup Forums, reddit, faceboon, tumblr, whatever you see some really stupid shit. I mean absolutely mind-numbing asinine drivel that could only truly be formulated with the utmost cluelessness and lack of introspection. Go to r/politics and click on the comments, it's like staring into the void. It's like an endlessly building pile of shit.
but i refuse to believe that everyone, or even the majority of people, could be that fucking stupid. They live to consume, like animals in a farm. You know?

Its their definition of racist

It's like their petitions

>X million people signed this petition! Maybe the EC will switch their vote?!

Maybe those people should have fucking voted?

False equivalence.

Jews represent an entire people and the meme is showing them as greedy and stereotypical. Leprechauns are fictional and are not greedy, as they only have a pot of gold and in fact, everybody including the jews are after their lucky charms.

Too true, maybe they should've put more effort into campaigning and outreach programs in states / areas that actually mattered before the election instead of wasting time and effort trying to get millions of people to sign a petition trying to change the election results after the fact...

>hey man, typically petitions have an addressee, so they can action it, who's your addressee?

>Oh, this petition is just about raising awareness.

It's simple living in SoCal really, just shut up, put in some earbuds, and enjoy the sun. And Traffic. Lots of time in traffic to think here.

right, just self policing themselves

>reddit
>talk freely
>pro trump was censored there

> liberal critical thinking

You're a bit slow, it's always been like that.

"Liberal" is a pretty meaningless term. It doesn't even mean the same thing in Europe as it does in the US, and it definitely doesn't describe the views of the identity politics left.

"Progressive" is the term for them. (I'm not saying that's what they actually are, obviously - we're much more future-minded than them)

You would think that pizza gate is more over a decent human effort. nothing inherently wrong about investigating a possible child sex ring. It's more disturbing to think it could be ignored in today's society. Besides humans don't only critically think that's stupid to assume there more to the mind than just what is true and not.

And once again the world is reminded that the only people actually """body shaming""" women are other women

go to any circlejerk type place on plebbit like r/politics (or any platform like such) and look at what the people there say. It borders on insanity. And what fucks me up the most is it's not lack of information that makes them clueless. It's not like they've been living under a rock for the last 15 years. It's that there is a practically endless supply of it. The web has allowed confirmation bias in a way nobody could have ever imagined beforehand. Coupled with the satisfaction of having complete strangers of equal stupidity agreeing with you online, I'd say we are fucked

>the "you know they would never let [candidate] win" edgy cynical quasi-conspiracy line is total bullshit
He was attacked at literally every point possible from every part of the establishment short of being JFK'd, (((they))) worked their ass off to try and stop him from winning.

>That one poor bastard who tries not to be a hypocrite and calls them out on their body shaming
Fight on, brave bluepilled warrior, you will become red someday.

>t. JIDF shill

you think they didn't actually try to stop him? they were close but they expected trump to stop playing by his rules and conforming to what the republicans wanted. They helped him become the candidate but then he got out of control. As a side note I feel he would have lost to anybody other than shillary

But when a president looks at someone with a big nose, suddenly that means there is a jewish pedo conspiracy

Nice double standards

randomized r/politics commentcap

>14k Clinton votes thrown out
BASED JILL STEIN

>voter fraud's being uncovered
>Let's drop the bullshit that this recount is nothing more than a political ploy by the left and people who don't want Trump to win. It had nothing to do with maintaining the integrity of the democratic process"

>he missed the obvious joke at the end

Yep.

>People say Trump will start WW3 with Russia
>turns out Trump and Putin can work together
>Putin even gonna happily attend the inauguration
>this is somehow a bad thing

I do not understand

If Trump does it, it's bad. I could make a flow chart.

t. retards don't know what absantee ballots are

from elections.wi.gov website
"Numbers for the City of Milwaukee do not include absentee ballots, which have not yet been recounted. Milwaukee counts its absentee ballots centrally (not at the polling place) on Election Night. When those absentee ballots have been counted the numbers will be updated."

No THIS is what liberals really believe

fuck off with your plebbit shit

we dont need your shitpost to know leddit is well suited for retards like you, OP