Holy shit

They can now legally distraint your bank account even if you have less than 500 Euro on it. Why is that important?
In Germany you are forced to pay for public TV and government TV channels every month a fee even if you don't have TV. The company which collects the fee is a private institution. Lots of people are boycotting that fee but they can have their money distrained for not paying that TV fee. LMAO!! What does that mean concretely? Well They can now forcefully get money from young people who don't have so much money on their accounts.

And now most fucked up part:

welt.de/vermischtes/article159963535/Darum-liess-die-Tagesschau-die-Freiburg-Meldung-weg.html

Remember that German student killed few days ago ?
The government TV station has REFUSED to report about it and people are furious about it that they are forced to pay this channel a fee Evey month and they can't do anything about it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvHyOX1A8T0
youtube.com/watch?v=5fjzwve51_4
merkur.de/lokales/muenchen/stadt-muenchen/familienvater-muss-sich-wegen-vergewaltigungsvorwuerfen-einer-jungen-frau-vor-gericht-verantworten-7044453.html
m.taz.de/!5348711;m/
friedensblick.de/22357/boehnhardts-dna-verunreinigte-peggy-fundort-wegen-fehler-von-tatortgruppe/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is it going to take for Germany to get their shit together?

Can one country be more cucked.

Nothing

Bumppop

>Der Fall habe eher „regionale Bedeutung“, zudem gelte bei dem noch minderjährigen Verdächtigen „der besondere Schutz von Jugendlichen“

>the case is mostly of regional importance, and the perpetrator is a youth so should be protected

yep I hate this cuntry. Just got mail yesterday, nagging me to pay 50 euros for the state sponsored propaganda.

>even if you don't have TV
even if you dont have ANYTHING. they now charge every household a standardized fee regardless of whether or not you ever watched any of their shit or even have the means to do it

Look all I know is this.. You guys had a pretty big reaction to (((some people))) who were pimps and made tasteless art... These muslims do a tiny winy little bit more than that.

this isnt about what muslims do, though. it's about what german media does in response to it, and thats hushing it up.

I think many people are positively sick of it

>forced to pay for television
>get shown only what the channels want to show you
LOL

ARYANS BTFO YET AGAIN.

merkel hates hitler so much she decided to become him apparently

We have the same in Denmark, and right now the national propaganda network is whining about the new government wanting to cut it by 25%...

wow people are gonna take all their money out of the bank now, kikes BTFO by based Krauts

>this isnt about what muslims do, though. it's about what german media does in response to it, and thats hushing it up

hans you are truly cucked at this stage. you should be saying "luigenpresse" when referring to the media.

check the time stamp too lads. Praise

Eich bin Berlander!

Germany, If you want to go ahead and start that fourth reich. I don't think that any of us would blame you

All red pilled krauts get the fuck outta there and join us burgers. Come home.

i gotta close my dkb student konto.

I have 2k on it, do i just walk in the bank or i have to call in advance so they have bargeld ready?

well then you get dismissed immediately if you're trying to say "the media is full of shit, burn down Die Speigal and BILD" by using the term "Lugenpresse"

they'll agree with you until you say anything that remotely sounds adolfy, even if it is a WW1 term

I swear you're all fighting for who is the most cucked.

Okay, little excursion in recent German politics (last ~2 decades) because I don't think I ever saw anyone explain this on Sup Forums:

We used to have the two big Volksparteien, SPD who represented the working class and are Social Democrats, CDU which were the conservatives.

Used to be that the two would bounce chancellorship back and forth between them like the Dems and Reps do in the US - whenever people got tired of one side they'd put the other into power, and back then they actually did have differences between them.
The other parties were more or less irrelevant and only helped one of the bigger parties to get the last seats they required - Greens might as well have been merged into the SPD, FDP might as well have joined the CDU. Linke (back then PDS) are pants on head retarded commie cunts no one takes serious anyway.

The, under Schröder as chancellor, the SPD pushed through the "Agenda 2010" in in 2003 (one year before they lost power). Brought with it far reaching working market reforms that absolutely fucked the German worker in the ass. Without lube.
Obviously they lost power after that so Merkel took over for the next term. But not as CDU/FDP coalition like they used to, because that one wasn't very popular either. So instead they formed a coalition between SPD & CDU, which would be like Dems and Reps in the US deciding that they will now work together on all topics.
During her 2nd term she could then form a coalition with the FDP again because the SPD had bled further votes due to Agenda 2010 and was even weaker than before. But that coalition lost its majority again in 2013, because despite what the Lügenpresse is memeing about, Merkel isn't actually all that popular.
The problem is that even in 2013 the SPD had still not recovered from their fuck up and couldn't take power from Merkel, so they again went for CDU/SPD.
Basically, the problem in Germany is that there is no election anymore. All establishment parties have become interchangeable.

So now we cannot just vote for another established party to kick Merkel out of office, we have to build a completely new one from scratch. And the AfD surged from 0 to 20% in a couple of states - just take that in for a moment and consider what a fucking massive shift in votes that is and what it would have done if those 20% could have been added to the already existing votes of an established party.

I wonder if they are truly so fucking retarded that they haven't learned anything from NYE and actually thought going silent about it would work.

They don't have an information monopoly, people WILL hear about it (especially since BILD is running their silence on it as a story) and then they are only in even worse shit than if they had just admitted it right away.

No one can tell me the ÖRF is independent from the government, if that was the case they wouldn't sacrifice themselves in an attempt to protect the government from the backlash. I'm almost certain every fucking story they run has to be approved by Merkel's office by now.

Lügenpresse is a term that covers way more than just the state run media though.

>going to a nigger country

kek

>BILD
the place with terrorist sympathizers?

I hate that government so much. Such blatant indoctrination, and forcing you to pay for it, even!

Never, ever waiver from the commitment to help bring down the EU. Ever.

No established media outlet is uncucked, but BILD is all too happy to point out the lies from other outlets if it gives them a few more sales.

There's no pluralism in the West anymore

For polish standards I assume western parties are either left or center-left

This is the consequence of historical development

a coup

>Gommiemany

JAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

This is fucking hilarious when you think they basically liberalized and a lot of Germans became poor because of that, but now they return to gommunism because they don't have enough money to pay the extravagant living way of the shitskins.

>This is the consequence of historical development

Assuming you are talking about WW2, that is not the case. This shit started only very recently (~2 decades), we did fine for about half a century after WW2.

WW2 makes it easier because they can use it to shame other people into agreeing, but it was not the cause of this.

Take a look at this for example

youtube.com/watch?v=BvHyOX1A8T0

It's from 1973. The people in the audience are clearly not white guilt cucks but simply accept that this is a thing that happened and that you can talk about it normally and even joke about it. It also wasn't a huge controversy.

I honestly think that the main reason for it is the German reunification. When we united the West and the East again, we did not purge all the commies from politics, they were allowed to just continue doing their thing. Take a look at Merkel for example, she was allowed to get a Dr. in physics under commie rule - you don't get to do that unless you are loyal to the regime.
And then that shit started to slowly infest every aspect of German politics, and since Germany is the dominating power in Europe it spread to some of the other countries, too.

i got so fucking angry this morning
>you will never be part of a death squad removing mudshits from the premises

Why are you angry at Muslims?
Not their fault your system is so dumb.

The commies won when they "gave up" their control over Eastern Germany.

They basically incubated a social weapon in it and then unleashed it by giving it back to Germany. The West bled massive amounts of money in an effort to rebuild the East while all the commie loyalist from the East could now easily move into the Western administrative machinery.

I've read an interview with A. Gauland and he says after WW2 there already was no pluralism and CDU wasn't right wing at all. Already in the 19th century Germany was under heavy influence of Social democracy like SPD. I think that process is very old

I guess that depends a bit on the definition of right. I'd group conservatives (the real ones) into that, and we had a bunch of chancellors I would consider to be conservative (though Gauland is a "bit" older than me and got to experience all of them instead of just reading about them, maybe I am wrong).

Generally though, this shit only really started when Merkel took over. And she completely reshaped the CDU by killing off anyone's career who didn't agree with her politics. The hysteric white guilt and identity politics is less than two decades old in Germany. It seems unlikely to me that a basically SPD controlled country, like Gauland claims, would do fine for half a century and then go into full retardo-overdrive from one moment to the next. There was no gradual decline to this.

Also, do you still have the link to that interview? Sounds interesting

>The government TV station has REFUSED to report about it and people are furious about it that they are forced to pay this channel a fee Evey month and they can't do anything about it

Her cuck father told the public to not give them donations and to instead donate to the refugees.

God what is wrong with older white people? They have absolutely no fight in them and are destroying their kids futures.

I mean his fucking daughter just died and all he wants to do is virtue signal and say he isint racist.

I'm guessing next he will go and give the killer a hug and tell him he forgives him and it was his daughters fault.

>Her cuck father told the public to not give them donations and to instead donate to the refugees.

To be fair, he did so before they knew who killed her.
Everyone with half a brain knew how this would turn out, but he's a lefty EU shill so obviously he didn't.

So I wouldn't chalk this down yet as him being incapable of learning, since he hasn't done anything since the learned the truth.

That's because the father is head of some organisation which helps the fugees

>I'm guessing next he will go and give the killer a hug and tell him he forgives him and it was his daughters fault.
Look up Amy Biehl, in South Africa.

What's the story behind that? was that in east or west Germany? did he get arrested for that?

I fucking hate our government.

I wouldn't be surprised if the family thought she was killed by a nazi

>What's the story behind that?
Carnival celebration. Usually you have one speaker shouting a carnival-related phrase and then the audience replies by finishing it. He made a joke out of the "Sieg Heil" thing because it fits so well.

>was that in east or west Germany?
Western Germany, IIRC even in NRW which is the most heavily foreigner infested area nowadays.

>did he get arrested for that?
Ha, no. That was the whole point of my post, this whole white guilt shit is a very recent thing and not a direct consequence of WW2. We did just fine for half a century, then after the reunification everything went downhill fast.

>this thread

..aaand that's why there's not really an alt-right in Europe, it's just a bunch of fucking retards.

Remove goverment- remove kebab
youtube.com/watch?v=5fjzwve51_4

Interesting. I'd suggest that you and other redpilled Germans move to the UK before brexit happens seeing as most of you are fluent in English. We're extremely cucked but we're 10 years behind you atleast. Du kommen!

Yeah, wouldn't surprise me at all. The left has massive paranoia when it comes to the right, to the point that they don't understand who their true allies and enemies are.

Kinda vicious that the media is still pretending that the obituary was released after he learned the truth though.
I wonder how he feels about that.

One year away from finishing my PhD (which coincidences pretty much perfectly with the next federal election in Germany). If things still look like nothing will change by then, I'll definitely consider that. Know a couple of people living in the more rural parts of the UK and it looks really nice there.

being on welfare is really the smartest thing you can do in this cucky shithole, either leech the staate or be a total cuck and forced to pay for every bullshit.

GEZ is seriously the most commie bullshit ever and I want to protest their shit somehow

>mfw they changed the name of the agency because it was hated so much that most of their staff was suicidal or fearing for their lives
>mfw I have no face

It's probably also the reason they now just collect money from everybody rather than sending out their lackeys to check if you have a device. Because it was only a matter of time before one of them gets beaten to death.

I still find it funny that the media went apeshit when a right winger was supposed to be involved in a rape and murder case and they called for a witch hunt against the right since they are obviously all rapists and murderers until it became obvious that someone at the police manipulated evidence to frame him, which they only reported as a small side note.
Yet they completly ignore this.

well no shit they completely ignore that. germany is fucking irritating everyone m8. you all are driving everyone in europe out of the eu because of your inferiority complex. please fix things, although you never will and merkel again will be in charge and the same old shit will continue

Doublethink is an inherent aspect of leftism. Actually, it is probably the most important aspect of it because without it their ideology wouldn't survive even a cursory discussion.

Honestly it it getting really tiresome to hear the same thing over and over on Sup Forums. You are shitting on the wrong people. Most Germans here (apart from those two mentally deficient troglodytes who "troll" every single thread about Germany by pretending to be lefties) are fully aware of what is going on and are already trying to change it.

Though that seems to be a problem of the right in general. We could have already won if the infighting between right wing movements in the same countries wasn't even worse than that of the lefties.

>This shit started only very recently (~2 decades), we did fine for about half a century after WW2.
It only became evident in the last decades.
The seeds were planted MUCH earlier.

Can confirm, I LARP as german leftist to get (you)s

Source in that case please

Meanwhile a german man has been to jail for one year now because he was accused of rape.
Not even on trial yet.
merkur.de/lokales/muenchen/stadt-muenchen/familienvater-muss-sich-wegen-vergewaltigungsvorwuerfen-einer-jungen-frau-vor-gericht-verantworten-7044453.html
Some 18 year old slut said he fucked her in a toilet and she didnt like it all that much.
So they locked him up without trial.
If it wasnt already super fucking evident that there's double standards for germans and refugees.
Refugees dont even get jail time for rape.
Germans get jailtime for simply being accused of rape. I wonder how this discrepancy in the legal system can be explained.

military intervention
if trump doesnt liberate us, we will be driven to extinction by our commie rulers

Which one is going to show us the example of falling down, Sweden or Germany?

Heil hitler checked ! We have the same fucking shit with paying the TV fee. The company for intelectual property is private own, everytime you play a song publicly (bars, events, ....) you have to pay a free,

its really tragicomic whats going on

remember in nazi germany when jews were stripped from their rights slowly but surely year after year. its whats happening to native germans now. its too late when they realize anything

German state tv is so hated here by anyone younger than 50 it's ridiculous. Lügenpresse first and foremost applies to them.

It's entirely old people TV for pensionaires, since they are too old to redpill themself on the internet, so they can be easily manipulated with lies and propaganda. The 25 million german pensionaires that watch state TV every day decide the outcome of any and all elections, and if state TV tells them that AfD = nazis, PEGIDA = nazis, they believe it.

>I honestly think that the main reason for it is the German reunification. When we united the West and the East again, we did not purge all the commies from politics, they were allowed to just continue doing their thing. Take a look at Merkel for example, she was allowed to get a Dr. in physics under commie rule - you don't get to do that unless you are loyal to the regime.
>And then that shit started to slowly infest every aspect of German politics, and since Germany is the dominating power in Europe it spread to some of the other countries, too.

no, has nothing to do with reunification. you wont find answers in germany because it doesnt originate in germany. the cuckery originates in the US - libshits in america started to drive up the social justice agenda over the last 10 years, and since germany is effectively a US client state, this quickly spilled over to germany.
if trump somehow manages to usher in a reversal of this whole shit, we might see it go away again. but i don't think he will be able to do that. libshits control the media and academia, and trump isn't capable of purging them all.

The answer to 1984 is 1933.

the answer to 1933 is 1945

Well it's quite clear that there was a Stasi takeover of the old parties.
Look how many people in the merkl regime are ex stasi.
Merkel, Die Miesere, Gauck, etc.
And that's only the obvious one.
There are certainly tons of undercover stasi who worked in the west before the reunification.

> m.taz.de/!5348711;m/
> Irrtum ausgeschloßen
> Mit an Sicherheit grenzender wahrscheinlichkeit

...a few day later
>friedensblick.de/22357/boehnhardts-dna-verunreinigte-peggy-fundort-wegen-fehler-von-tatortgruppe/
> Fehler
> Aus versehen DNA angebracht

I mean he was a criminal, but they tried their hardest to display him as literally a monster

We're just starting. Wait and see.

Some are, but just like the special olympics it doesn't really matter. We're fucked, the swedes are fucked - it doesn't matter who is more fucked.

I want the country I grew up in back.

I really feel for you red pilled Germans. It must be horrifying to watch your country be raped as it has been these past few years. It's beyond tragic. Those of you who oppose globalism and the current government really need to start coming together in political groups to oppose all the fucked up things happening to your country. There is no other way.

the more I learn about Germany, the more I hope Hitler is reincarnated and helps these poor bastards.

maybe he'll even be the fore-told anti-christ, ushering in the end-times foretold in the bible, except the great "Revelation" will be that we were following the wrong god all along and Lucifer was based.

Dear goyim

We want a WW4

and we want it now

:^)

Germanfag failed to mention the fact that you boycott this (fucking tiny) fee by simply never admitting to the government that you own a radio or a TV.
(Computers and mobile phones were recently exempt.)
Everybody does it.

At worst some fucks will ring on your doorbell a couple times and you simply don't answer or don't let them in. They can't do shit unless they prove you are lying.

We have the same shit in Austria.
Nobody gives a fuck about it. If you pay for this, you fucked yourself over.

And as far as I know many other European countries have it as well. Including UK (who apparently pay a shit load).

it was in polish, so you won't read it

>Live a happy life in germany
>have a nice girlfriend
>get several thousand euros back for just doing my taxes

How come Sup Forums still manages to make me depressed?

As for the tv thing.
You just never admit to the government that you own a radio or a tv.
You will never have to pay anything.

Nope, they changed those laws a couple of years ago. Now you do not pay for owning devices which could receive their channels, you pay as soon as the city knows you own or rent property.

That´s how it worked before they turned it into a flatrate for every household. Regardless of what devices you.

It's actually making me physically sick. I'm close to just staying away from all of it and only casting my vote every couple of years (or simply leaving the country) because dealing with this shit day in day out leaves me with a constant headache that only gets worse.

Oh, okay.

wrong. they forcefully take that money from your bank account

I'm assuming you mean some kind of Grundbeitrag/basic fee.
And how big is that? Let me check...
Holy shit. Just why? I thought it would be like 2€ a month! kek

No wonder you guys want to shove that shit into taxes.

>You just never admit to the government that you own a radio or a tv.
>You will never have to pay anything.

Oh boy. If you actually aren't paying right now but told the Einwohnermeldeamt where you live, prepare for them eventually asking for a grand+ for all those years where you didn't pay.
They also fucked over a lot of students by not informing them about the change until after the deadline where they couldn't file for a retroactive Befreiuungsantrag anymore.

t. Schluchtenscheißer that knows shit about Germoney

>Just why?
All those Intendanten need to get their six figures for doing absolutely nothing, user :^)

there are people in germany who havent paid that fee in years (it sumps up to almost thousand euros) and they got their money taken from their bank account

shit is fucked

Don´t forget the changed system for eu members that want to live and work in the UK. 2 years no financial help/ insurance for doctor visits, beeing unemployed or any state financed program.

Did any of you guys watch Tatort yesterday? It was some of the most hilariously retarded shit I've ever seen
>lesbian commie grandmas kill evil nazis and capitalists

If I wanted to live as a NEET leeching on the state, I wouldn't have to leave the country. So I really don't think that would be much of a problem for me.
The insurance thing could get a bit expensive if I have to pay for a private one on top of paying taxes for the NHS I guess, but then again it is only 2 years.

>expecting anybody to keep up with German bureaucracy
Dude, we literally pay "air tax" for having satellite dishes hanging from our apartments. I can't be bothered.
Who introduced and passed that idea anyway?
You guys have been vocally opposing the GEZ for years now, haven't you?

>Tatort
>expecting good writing

Here in Austria small cinemas stream Tatort for free, so that people can get together, drink and laugh at how retarded the writing and acting is.

>You guys have been vocally opposing the GEZ for years now, haven't you?

Yes. But until the AfD came up, there was not really a single party opposing the GEZ so the establishment didn't have to give a shit - it's not like they could have lost voters for not opposing it because no one else did, either.

Germany has been ruled by a single party split into different subparties for close to a decade now.

I don´t know where you get this information but this here is correct 17,50 per month

This is worse than Britain. Our TV Licensing Gestapo can't do shit if you don't have a TV.

Isn't your Green party quite large? Don't Greens always oppose that kind of thing?
That's what I was laughing about.
That's what I pay in a year, simply because I didn't feel like dealing with GIZ fucks.

I´ts quite easy, break your leg, fall from a ladder or anything related where you need to be taken to a hospital. I can´t find the bill from a american, who´s ride to the hospital was just 1500 $.

But anything related, where you need to get to a doctor even if it´s just a tooth doctor you need to pay for yourself.