Wow.......I'm really thinking right now

wow.......I'm really thinking right now....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cc-WGo4N8h8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's

how is that bad fuck your inferior holidays

what's the argument

Well it pretty much lines up as Christmas is true december american holiday. And the only people who use happy holiday are politically sensitive cucks who don't want to offend anyones kwanza haunaka celebrations.

Retards on twitter really don't understand false equivalency

More at eleven

The internet needs to realize that theres still more people off of it than on it

didn't people say happy holidays since the beginning of time but we just get mad over it since they decided.. I mean, no one got this mad over Xmas?

Or maybe they did. I don't give a fuck.

Idiots got mad because they didn't take Latin and didn't understand that "X" is latin for christ

Or you didn't take Latin because it's a Greek letter reference for Christ.

Really tickles the grey matter.

really fires up the old neurons

What the fuck is she talking about. We go out of our way to celebrate all holidays just to nice even fake ones like Kwanza.

Happy Holidays stands for Thanksgiving + Xmas + Newyears, not Channukah or some other multiculti bullshit

T. Asian American

I'm literally shaking now.

This is an edit, right? The last 2 lines are swapped, no?

Who the fuck even celebrates Ramadan or whatever the shitskins call it? Also kikes shouldn't have credibility for anything.

Who the fuck is autistic enough to get upset when someone says "happy holidays"? I've only ever heard muslims get upset when people say "merry christmas" in fact.... my almonds are really activated right now

Christians get all the way triggered and call you a fedora atheist degenerate infidel millennial if you say Happy Holidays.

Shouldnt this be swapped?

>Kris Straub
I used to love this guy's webcomics. Chainsawsuit is the definition of hit or miss but Broodhollow was amazing the last time I took a break from it so I could come back and binge. I can't fucking take it NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dude what the actual fuck is wrong with that dudes face he looks like rotten robbie's gay bear cousin.

What are you sinking about

The US is culturally a Christan nation, and until a few decades ago 98% of the population celebrated Christmas. The phrase Happy Holidays is an attempt to make a politically correct term that includes Muslim, Jewish and fake negro holidays.

The same shit has finally started to appear in Norway because of liberal cunts and political atheists, and regular people are pissed about it. Even some of the moderate muslims have come out and told ethnic Norwegians to stop hating themselves, to stop replacing Christmas celebrations with generic shit like "winter holidays" or "winter celebration", and to let their children attend the traditional Christmas mass that Norwegian schools still have.

Big KEK

(((Straub)))

Weird, I'm literally shaking

what on Earth is this creature?

Kwanza isn't even a real holiday. It was created by blacks in the 60s so they could have their own holiday in December.

America is a christian country
America is not a black country

This is neither inconsistent nor confusing

I'll be that guy saying happy holidays is stupid.
It's like being called cis by an saw. It doesn't mean anything but it feels spiteful to not return a simple greeting.
And even when you know it's not its kind of normalizing the day into a lump that's pc.
It feels like they have to sweep it under the rug in embarassment.

I dunno that's just what it feels like sorry.

Maybe in your nasty shithole Rio de Janiero, but as for the rest of us living in a civilized world that almost never happens.

>rotten robbie's
You mean Robbie Rotten. And why has Lazytown become such an unfunny meme lately? Same with that Bee Movie bullshit.

Oh and the reason people say all lives matter is that it's become okay to to undermine anything white under the guest of political correctness.
In fact the tweet kind of proves this.

He's not wrong.

my neurons are going haywire right now i'm not used to a paradigm parallax of this magnitude

Really took my cabeza for a fiesta.

Kwanza was literally created by the Jews to further divide white and black Americans. Seriously.

And the US is western civilization and has freedom of religion, both of which were founded on european paganism, not (((christianity))).

Because no where else other than America unironically says happy holidays at christmas

Go suck a dick. I'm an atheist, but people like you are the ones who have turned the label into an insult.
Even the fucking japs celebrate Christmas, and they're not Christian.

I don't get it.

>Go suck a dick. I'm an atheist, but people like you are the ones who have turned the label into an insult.
I thought it was obvious from my post that I'm not an atheist, I just don't follow a semitic anti-white anti-euoprean abrahamic religion

Ah, you follow a dead religion that wasn't written down, so no one knows how it was really practiced?

This.

All anyone knows about Euro folk religions was written by Christians. So when you think you're practicing your pagan beliefs or whatever, you are actually literally practicing something completely warped and cucked by Christians.

Appropriated Christianity by the Euros is what our people were dealt. No reason to be a faggot and tip a fedora about it.

Who the fuck tells people to say Merry Christmas? Who the fuck tells people to say something in a certain way? Oh right! The Dems.

The argument here consists of not reprimanding people for wishing someone well on a holiday they observe. Thats where it started. HR, management, or another higher-up instructed their workers to wish people happy holidays since it was insensitive otherwise. This guy has either misunderstood or dissembled his intentions.

He portrays it as someone imposing their will on those saying happy holidays. Im okay with them phrasing it in their own way but dont tell me how to say it.

Where do these people get off with playing the victim even when it didnt originate with them?

>Christmas is national holiday
>How dare you say christmas

Yeah, I never got the whole pagan bullshit. I mean, being a Norwegian, I've always loved norse culture and mythology, and it's an integral part of our culture. However, almost nothing was written down by the people who practiced the religion, and the secondary sources were mostly written in posterity, like Snorre's sagas.

As Norwegians, we've been Christian far longer than we've been pagan, and it's had a much greater impact on our culture than the old norse religion.
Now, I'm not Christian and in my teens I was a typical militant atheist. However, as I've matured, I've come to realize how closely integrated Christianity has been with Norwegian culture and history, and if I reject that, I also reject the belief system and culture or every Norwegian who's lived in the past 1000 years.
Also, Christiantiy is not a middle-eastern religion. Yes, it was founded there, but it was cultivated and practised almost exclusively by Europeans. Most European countries also have their old myhologies and oral traditions mixed in with Christianity, which adds a bit of spice to the whole thing. In Norway, we actually have a word for it; "folketro", which roughly translated to "the people's faith" or "folk faith". Our "folketro" has a whole slew of mythological creatures, fairytales and stories that mix up paganism, nature, local superstition and Christianity. I mean, most people have heard about the trolls, but I bet most anglos or meds probably haven't heard about draugen, huldra or nokken. Even the devil himself show up in a lot of these stories.

So yeah, Christianity isn't just a middle-eastern religion we adopted. It's deeply ingrained in out culture and mythology, and we've created our own variation of it.

I'd also like to post this tune, because it's a perfect example of the mixture of Christianity and local superstition. It's from the 16th century, and was supposedly played by the devil.
youtube.com/watch?v=cc-WGo4N8h8

>muslims get upset when people say "merry christmas"

Isn't that the point though? We ought to say it FOR that reason.

I don't care about "happy holidays" but I do when someone's using it because they're too scared to say "merry Christmas".

love it!
Merry xmas!

Really deactivates one's atoms.

It's mostly liberal whites who get upset.

>Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin'?

You see those apples?
"Yes"
Well that means that there must be oranges
"What?"
Hypocrite!!!!!!

I should migrate to the US and start being upset when people celebrate 4 of july.

>All lives matter
>actually BLACK lives matter
>ok, merry Christmas
>NO, HAPPY HOLIDAYS

realy make yuo thing.... :/