ITT: It's 1905

ITT: It's 1905

Goddamn niggers

Goddamn Chinks buying up the West Coast.

дa тoвapищ

Whoa, hang on, I gotta get my ass to Austria. There's a teenager in Braunau I need to kill.

I want to move to the greatest nation on earth, the never set's in the UK!

Got a feeling 21 is gonna be a good year.
Especially if you and me see it in together.

Germany should rule all of Europe

My grandfather lived a long full life and died aged 32.

>unites German minor's
>thinks he can take over Europe

Apparently this affects me somehow.

Gonna get rid of Monarchy any day now.

Republic will be so much better because we are gonna get rid of the king and the priests and... that's it, I guess. We don't really have a plan

Ahh

White, Republican, Gold-Filled California

I swear to god this state will never change, its a literal paradise!

Damn, with what our great country is doing I would give everything just to see a glimpse of what this great state will be in 100 years!

Boy I hope nothing comes of those riots in St. Petersburg

Huh, Archduke Franz Ferdinand and Tsar Nicholas II were seen in public today and they couldn't have looked healthier.

Your racial purity is questionable. Niggers, Injuns, Irish, Italians and Jews are clearly not Aryans.

By the way: Did you know that the Nordic race created all civilizations? The Pharaos and the first Chinese Emperors were of Germanic stock.

>current year
>not having a beaver fur hat

what a laugh

Who /rsg/-Russian/Sino War General-here?

This got me legitimately sad.

the 1890s were better. Rockbusters on every corner, music was better, food was cheaper. Where did we go so wrong?

Epic war indeed

>current year
>falling for the beaver Jew

FUCKING OTTOMANS

REEEEEE

Fuck off, Jew

Invest in Pittsburgh steel

Don't worry partner! I'm sure everything will turn out fine, as long as them china men dont start gettin too uppity and the mexicans stay south of the gulf, I reckon were dandy fine!

How about ya come on down to the 'ol saloon and we have a few drinks and discuss the commotion about how boys out east in the carolinas supposedly can fly!

1905: Europe is pasty and lacking diversity.

No ebin DDD:
I mean oh ya Brazil into republic now, I sort of miss the emperor now.

>racial purity
What nonsense, here in america everyone is equal, humanity has inherent right that we are given by being alive. Screw off with your racial nonsense

The epicest

I sure hope our Emperor realises the importance of some amount of national self-determination within his glorious plurinational empire and does not do something stupid like agitate extreme nationalists

>people claming unreliable machines like this will ever replace a team of horses

>becomes more worried
Guys we need to make sure the german ape does not take over.

100 years ago; still irrelevant and trying to cuck everyone

>There be a Hebrew afoot.

Let's make a law to prevent more of them coming in.

War is impossible.
There are too many alliances and treaties for anyone to start anything, cooler heads will always prevail and prevent hotheads from acting rashly.

Why did you even change to Republic, son?

It will always be another toy for the rich

B.C. will stay White.

Bah what a joke this hunk of junk is worthless

Fucking chinese need to hurry up with my laundry, I sent it off to that Island 5 weeks ago

Gee I hope those negros don't settle here in Detroit. We sure do have a good business going.

that thing looks awesome i wish i had one

Nonsense, human equality is in the fabric of the american ideals, by the way
>1812
Fuck off Canada, though I like your flag, don't ever change it to something stupid

I dear say, the Japanese will end up trouncing the Russians in the current war.

Besides, we all know Russians are too drunk to sail.

Have you fellas swalled the true redpill yet?

>you'll never own enough property to bite

Mr. Tuthill recently moved to the wrong side of the park. Very scandalous! I should hope he comes to his senses once the Italians get a hold of him.

BIG STICK DIPLOMACY, LONG LIVE THE IMMIGRATION ACT, FUCKING CHINESE GET OUT

>*vote
I say, my mistake

Just got back from China, damn chinks kept charging at is with fuckin' pitchforks and muskets!

When will they learn?

Yes it will
God save the king!

Hey there fella, these are certainly some extraordinary numbers there, friend

Is it degenerate to derive a sense of enjoyment from the cinematograph projections?

>getting rid of the person who kept your country together and great
Give it a 100 years, Leon, and I bet all the niggers and natives will mix, and your country will go to shit, and these native nigger mixes will deny any attempt to restore the monarchy and calling it oppressive, despite trying to free them. You fucked up, and lost your potential to be a super power :^) with you out of the way, and europe about to blow itself out, i reckon we'll be an unchallenged super power for the next 100 years, and those Japs will die out on their own, not like they'd challenge an actual super power.

Liberation never, the ottoman's are the only thing keeping the middle east together.

How did we meme this man into a full term?

I kill the kikes and their leftist slaves so Catholicism stay the state religion

>doesn't poop

I'll take all the unreliability in the world to not have to shovel shit to get from place to place.

Its a safe investment for sure.

You can only make use of an auto mobile in large urban areas shere the streets are full of shit already.

The Dogger Bank incident shows how drunken they were anyways fuck the russians

Oh, we have license plates now!!
Anyway, I heard there was some violence in Russian that may lead to the greater calamity than everyone thought.

Fuck the monarchy, long live Masaryk!!

What the fuck do I do with all of these rail cars? Some dipshit was telling me that automobiles are going to put me out of business. What do?

>loud
>breaks constantly
>slow
>cannot pull a wagon
>leaks oil everywhere
>smoke and vapor makes it hard to breath while riding
>constantly needs filling with combustible liquids
But yeah it doesn't poop. You automobile users are fucking morons. I hope you and your family are killed by a team of draft horses while you are playing with your toy in the road.

Don't get all uppity duppity there, we still have great potential, of course our sense of race purity would never change.
People have morals you know

my name is adolf hitler, I love to paint.

I hope I can be a great painter someday.

just me, my paints and my jewish best friend

the future looks bright!

>blog post
subbed

>No european immigrants
>no industry
Good luck with that, hope your corrupt government and shitty flag was worth it.

I agree, those French faggots can't do shit go retake paris

Look out, Adolf!

Might aswell sell em to Pullman. At least he doesn't let niggers ride in em

Is it June? Short the hell out of the stock market, buybuybuy once we get to October 1907 then sell again by 1909. Then live it up in the gilded age while trying to never need antibiotics.

(Also try and remember how to invent antibiotics...)

Wrecking kebab with my comrades the Chetniks. It was a good year for Northern Vardar. Also we had parlimentary elections in June. My candidate lozt...Fuck that. It's getting cold and those Austrian jerry cans are unusually active across Drina. At least they are still buying our beef!

Fuck off, you lads are gonna destabalize europe with this shit. You know, Austria-Hungary is looking to create a tri-ethnic state, maybe if you niggers stopped shooting up the place they'd make some progress in stopping the so called genocide you lads pedal

What are you even talking about? We have great relations with the Habsburg monarchy. We export most of our produce to them and have a railroad link. What genocide? Slavs and Romanians have no rights in the dual monarchy but they are not being persecuted. Its not like they will actually annex Bosnia!