Brexit wins

>Brexit wins
>Trump wins
>Italy uncuck themselves too
Tell me Sup Forums, can Canada do the same? I want this cultural marxist experiment to end.

Well, we'll have to wait 3 years to find out, though we're likely to get a Trudeau re-election if the Conservatives don't shape up fast.

Not as long as you have that cuck Trudeau in office.

Kek. The tories are running on a pro multicultural platform. They will pander harder to the minorities

COME HOME, MAPLE MAN

>We're likely to get a Trudeau re-election If the Conservatives don't take shape fast
So what you're saying is our only chance is moving to the US?

No, we need more muslims, more chinese investors, expand the H1b visa program and more pride parades. How else will we let the world know that we are a multicultural society? Diversity is our strength! Also, we need new presenters for that sexist show "hockey night in canada". I'm thinking along the lines of a woman wearing a hijab?

Bite the bullet and vote Bloc

If we betray our country, our country wins.

>tfw palpitations from reading that

Meant to respond to

>voting for a literal cuck party whose leader lost his own riding last election

Nah. Canada needs to burn to serve as a warning for Americans. With Trump in office, we need to have first hand accounts of how shitty things are for Canadians to remind us why we need to stay the course.

Now hurry up and have Trudeau outlaw white penises.

Guess we will be needing a second wall to keep the moose fuckers out.

The fire risers

Noooo we need our weed !!!!!!!!!

Were totally fucked..
Even the conservatives are actually "PC" (((progressive conservative)))

nice try francois

Urbanite Canadians love counter-signaling the US so much that I would predict Canada going further left than right during the Trump administration.

Best bet would be to hunker down and wait to annexed.

>Trudeau re-election
ITS INEVITABO

>all pink pajama outfit
>faggy negroid tier voice/lyrics
>canadians paid taxes for this to happen
jesus fuck, can any country get more cucked than this? sweden isn't even this low, despite the bitch that made the "fuck blacks instead of whites" music video

Italy didn't uncucked themselves. This referendum was sponsored by the right, the left and the Grillos. There are literally liberals exulting signing commie songs.
The winter is coming, and the right is not prepared.