Why didn't Russia help him like Assad?

Why didn't Russia help him like Assad?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union
youtube.com/watch?v=_M7ZEddIzcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oil

Why do I have to be the one to tell you

Russia is not the big brave savior of the West that all you fatherless boys dream of

got it

Russia is jew controlled and is a bad guy which is in cahoots with all the other bad guys

understand now

Shit idk, did they even use their veto on the security council? I actually liked him, assad is a fag.

Because Russia didn't have any stakes in Libya, we were the ones supposed to help him, but we couldn't exactly go against the whole NATO

It's simple.

1)We were not strong enough at the time.
2)There was little to gain.
3)We were trying to play nice with the west.

>Russia is jew controlled
can you plz name these jews? I am serious, no offence.

They didnt have naval base in Lybia... If Syria falls down Russia wont have naval base and acces to Mediterranean sea...

>Libya disarms their nukes
>Suddenly there's a revolution
Made me think

When the Soviets were in control, sure. But I don't see any chosen with their hooks in Putin. If anything, his ascent to power was built on betraying the kikes and flipflopping at the end of the Cold War.

Syria was a russian ally.

Leave Charles Bronson alone!

It happened too fast and had too many people opposing them.

Something something Putin daughter something something reeeeeeeeeeee

Yeah these things and Syria is much closer to your sphere of influence. It would freak the fuck out of the west if Putin flipped a tin pot dictator to a puppet that close to e.u. Territory.

this.

Hm lets see.
A dictator that keeps niggers and arabs at bay while holding oil prices hight.
I wounder if some one will actually make him dissapear what would happand with all those niggers and arabs? Where would they go?
What would happand with his oil sector? would that raise cost of oil even more?

Now, name one reason why should we stop europe from shooting themselfs in the leg?

because he publicized the bad he did (went on tv and said he would kill all 'traitors' and their families by sending soldiers house to house) rather than blindly denying it despite overwhelming proof which is the assad/russia doctrine (troops in crimea, sarin in east ghouta).

Man cmon, Cmon man, seriously, Russia is all about justice and muh muh civic nationalism and muh muh anti globalism. Putin is a savior of white race man cmon...

Don't be simple user.

Libya isn't on Russia's border. Libya was the main force preventing SSA refugees from pouring into Europe.

Destroying Libyan infrastructure and political order would weaken Europe, through the migrant crisis. Along with the currency Ghaddafi was going to establish (which would have competed with the Franc/IMF currencies in Africa and the Med.) destroying nationalism in Europe was breddy high on the list of priorities in Europe. (((Europe))) specifically NATO countries have been fucking with Russia since their reconstruction in the 90's, when they were vulnerable. And its just been escalating.

That's why Libya fell, and why Russia did nothing.

>troops in crimea
This always amuses me. At no point during the crimean referendum did we exceed the number we were allowed to keep in crimea due to our military bases in the area.

kek

I still don't get what the fuck France's deal was.

The hypocrisy of NATO and the West that we had to rush into Libya to "protect civilians" while we yawn at all the civilian deaths in Syria shows what a farce that propaganda line was. Just prepackaged horseshit for Western media to tell the public.

because he was the final straw

Russia is allied with Iran, and both are allied with Syria

Syria is strategically important for Iran because of its proximity to Israel

Syria is strategically important for Russia because they have a naval base in Tartus

Libya is/was friendly with Iran but not that strategically important to either Iran or Russia

Without knowing any of that you could have just looked at a map

wow Algeria is a big country.

for you

geopolitics goes beyond whose on your immediate border or where you have direct military presence. you're acting like economic and military allies abroad are completely worthless

They didn't have a naval base there and they also didn't think you fuckers would fuck up so fucking much.

It was Clinton's fault she had no idea who she was giving weapons to after a certain point but she still kept giving them weapons it was a fucking shitshow.

i'm over-simplifying for obvious reasons.

Russia didn't have any vital national interests being threatened when Gaddafi was deposed, to answer OP's question it's pretty much that simple.

because unlike Assad, Gaddafi was actually sort of brutal with his people. And at the time, the whole world, including Obama and Russia, bought the meme that the Libyan opposition were actually legitimate and not just Islamist (there was some legitimate opposition at the time).

With Syria, Assad is no where near as brutal or mean as Gaddafi, and it was obvious from the start that the civil war was a foreign-backed islamist uprising rather than a spontaneous people's uprising like they were led to believe in Libya.

Not to mention Libya wasn't as geopolitically strategically valuable to Russia as Syria is. Syria is Russia's only base in the Mediterannean, Libya was not a Russian base.

>It was Clinton's fault
Apt description of american foreign policy for last decade or two.

HAha the eternal sly western yuropean imperialists know how to play their cards.

>because unlike Assad, Gaddafi was actually sort of brutal with his people
I know that this is against party line, but we would support the devil himself if it was in our national interest. So would barcodes. See Erdogan.

Plus don't forget it was that cuck Medvedev who decided not to veto UN Security Council resolution on intervention in Libya.

If you think medvedev had enough power to make such decision you misunderstand our political system.

No ports either if I'm not mistaken.

It would be a lose-lose for Russia regardless of what happened.

>It was Clinton's fault she had no idea who she was giving weapons to after a certain point but she still kept giving them weapons it was a fucking shitshow.
She didn't care, the goal was to get rid of gadaffi and it didn't matter what happened after that. As long as the ''rebels'' contributed to the chaos they where armed.

Just like in Syria.

Mogilevich

It's important to remember that Qaddafi was handily winning until the wrath of the (((EU))) came raining down. He didn't need help until it was too late to send any.

Come now schlomo

You know what type of people were allowed to be high ranking officers in the KGB?

here's a hint, they had to have jewish blood in them

Im pretty sure he already placed kosher oligarchs in every major influence of power throughout the russian government and military

If the world believes russia is any kind of democracy, then they fell for the great modern Shoah

Medvedev the cuck didn't even bother to veto the NATO intervention.
Truth is, Russia is weak as fuck and can barely protect its own allies.

Because unlike Syria, Libya has a non-negligible supply of oil.

As a major exporter whose govt budget comes mostly from energy revenues, Russia has a clear economic interest in promoting supply disruptions from other major exporters to bolster price. In other words, they get more money when their competition in the oil (or gas) market collapses.

This is also why they supported the P5+1 nuclear negotiations and voted for sanctions on Iran. Iran's customers (especially China) started buying Russian oil instead and now that the sanctions are off they are renewing those Russian contracts instead of switching back to Iran.

Obviously they will portray things differently in propaganda to support their broader ideological narratives, but these are the basic economic interests that ultimately drive policy.

All the oligarchs whose names end in -sky

>You know what type of people were allowed to be high ranking officers in the KGB?

>here's a hint, they had to have jewish blood in them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union

TLDR, After Stalin's death, Jews were not allowed even in tech universities not to mention KGB schools.

KGB-FSB-GRU is purely 100% rus ethnic for a long time. And FSB actually took a full-scale power in 1999. Problem is that they are full of comie sh1t, they are thieves on top of that, irresponsible and corrupt, but they are not jews.

Most of all russian speaking jews hate Putin more then they hate Jesus Christ, though he 's similar to them. Thats funny.

lol stupid dum amerofat scum (whom is most likely a kike as well)

dont try to "educate" anyone please

you are in no condition

Isn't it a pretty good rule of thumb for slavs that -sky is Jewish and -ski is not?

And Putin learned from that experience. He saw that Russia is the only strong country which can stop the waves of refugees by intervening against the American jews.
Now things aren't so funny for the Americans anymore.
Good job Russia - the Savior of Europe.

nice disinfo there schlomo

but I think youre full of kike shit

Technically looted by Putin's crew. Any kind of global drug sellers or weapon sellers, all of them, are in control of some goverment.

whatever, amerikan idiot

jews now run your government and agencies , just like russias.

it's why USA is becoming a giant kleptomanic corrupt shitter

just like russia :^)

[spoiler]MAGA = Make Amerika Goyim Again[/spoiler]

Its impossible to argue with polish kind on /pol.

I think youre full of stubborness and dumbness.

Anyways i don't like and don't trust Putin.

Gaddafi was no more or less brutal with his people, but he absolutely detested radical islamists and had them jailed and tortured

Nobody thought the opposition was legitimate you utter ignorant or piece of shit shill, everyone knew they were the same djihadists and agent provocateurs used in all "Arab Spring"s

i don't understand the hostility bud, it was an honest question.

yes, we are pretty jew controlled, it wasn't my doing.

>i don't understand

thats the problem

you fucktards dont understand much, yet pretend yous do

>Gaddafi was no more or less brutal with his people
GTFO with your fake knowledge

which of my comments did you take offense to? the joke about jewish oligarchs?

you have anger problems buddy.

>you have anger problems buddy
Nah, he is probably just drunk.

pipelines

>Why didn't Russia help him like Assad?
What, against NATO forces?

EU and Her had a thought they were doing a good thing, unlike dirty G.W. Bush, let them learn

youtube.com/watch?v=_M7ZEddIzcA

His continued existence wasn't worth anything to Russia.

>EU and Her had a thought they were doing a good thing

If they did, (and I'm fairly positive that your concept of good is far from theirs) that's pretty problematic. Because Qaddafi's downfall was determined entirely by the global monetary powers that were trying to prevent his 100% legal pan-African currency from taking place.

They aided the controlled opposition, they sold the war to the west through the media (so that means, the intelligence briefings of our highest government officials were non-existent or so poorly informed that they based their support on the fucking press's claims). The war was entirely unjustified and its STILL fucking going on.

So in some regards, that would make them even worse than Bush. Because they weren't even aware of their stupid, criminal behavior. But I don't think its true. I think they are sycophants with no moral center.

-too far
-no interest in the zone (unlike Syria where they own the Latakia region)
-at the time ISIS didn't exist, there was no threat
-there was an open and declared war against him by NATO

Russia agreed on no-fly zone. But since at the time backstabbing witch Killary was in position of the head of State Department, Muamar was directly hunted down by the US and French AF.

Cant save everyone

His death might be the overcommitment that putin was waiting for tho.

The reason Russia interfered here was because of the gas pipeline since it sells its stuff to Europe.

The reason Iran is fighting is because Israel.

That's pretty much it. Russia didn't help Qaddafi because they lose nothing from his disappearance.

Russia aren't 'the good guys'. They just happen to be doing the right thing in Syria because it overlaps their interests.

would have been a direct confrontation with NATO. this could have led directly to a WW - bad idea

I remember seeing a video of Putin condemning NATO for killing Gaddafi. Probably thought that NATO wasn't stupid enough to go after him.

Because medvedev was a pussy

Putin was mad as hell at him

Russia was still trying to play ball with the international community and USA pretended to act in good faith.

By the time gaddafi was killed it was obvious to a neutral observer who reneged on the deal and that's why Russia won't buy our bullshit on Syria

but KGB was meant as international brainwashing
they would infiltrate only a few schools and rely on society to spread the rest
they were doing this long after they got rid of jews