Why are mods such niggers

Pls discuss

I dunno man, but it's true. Also checked.

confirmed niggers

what now

They keep deleting threads about Zo AI

they don't want any raids, but still i don't see why

Sup Forums used to self-moderate

then the shitposting got out of control, so they needed more mods

then the mods got infiltrated because the kind of people that apply for the job are the ones that want to control things

How are those threads raid threads?

I wouldn't mind them if they were at least the smallest bit consistent with their deletions.

I'll post something which has mild political relevance. It'll get deleted and I'll get a warning. Then there'll be something completely unrelated like

>Sup Forums drinking thread - what alcohol are you drinking right now?'
>What are some redpilled books?
>what's some redpilled ways of losing weight and building muscle?
And this goes on forever. It's nearly endless on how many off topic posts get approved by mods but something that actually has some political relevance gets deleted.

Stop curating this board for your own agenda you fucking faggot mods.

"raiding" ai by trying to fuck it up
it loosely fits the definition

>394 gorillion "Sup Forums BTFO" threads every day
why won't anyone clean up this mess of a board

It's with every board now, had some shit removed from /fit that wasn't even autistic feelsbadman

Prickly_Cactus, and alleged Sup Forums moderator, is screwing with Sup Forums to piss off its users enough to go to other places, while allowing 8/leftypol/ to increase it's numbers without an resistance.

READ PIC RELATED

this board is being more and more subverted by redditniggerfags who've infiltrated during the janitor application thing a few months back. you get banned for posting shit that hurts their feelings, their too thin skinned and their ruining this board.

>inb4 banned

We had the main thread up for hours, then i just got deleted without warning.

It's not raiding because its not going to cause real world harm. unless its sentient then we are actually fucked.

plus i want the aussie user to come back, he was pretty good.

>communist kikes revert to subversion to get shit done

well i'll be

the mods here a such faggots

how about that
idk what I'd need my phone for if /pol was forfeit

Nigurrrr

>CummiesForCommies

Trips=Truth

Not really. Raiding has always been about fucking up other communities like tumblr. Triggering other site's users. The AI thing isn't really raiding.
Besides, Sup Forums hasn't managed to corrupt it. Its got safeguards in place.
Mods really shouldn't delete those threads in my opinion although I'm not super interested in them. They allowed Tay threads.

Pol is run by deadit refugees now......it is shit

God! My worst nightmare is becoming a reality.
They're doing to us what they did to GG.
Demod this fagot and see if we can convince the higher ups to give us a lefty board so the kike loving faggots can go there.

Modleaks when?

can we put a bullet in this guy? hes subhuman and actively destroying this board

never give this kind of power to subhuman disabled, they will abuse it EVERY TIME

wait...there are mods on Sup Forums?

What will be the new fad on Sup Forums that will bring more kids and force out what was left of the older users?

I keep getting short bans for really minor infractions. Be nice to at least get warnings or post deletions before bringing out the ban stick over things an off topic post.

seriously there are like 5 pizzashit threads per 10 minutes

this is unacceptable and obviously guided

someone take care of the disabled faggot, no one will notice hes gone missing

fuck pizzafaggots threads

lets get to know our disabled friend more with some bumping

USA election already happened so I'm pretty sure this is already happening as we speak.

Try to guess what it will be. My candidates are pro-russian rhetoric or christian religious rhetoric.

Well that sucks, I want to know what got deleted.