If you haven't read anything by or even heard of William Luther Pierce...

If you haven't read anything by or even heard of William Luther Pierce, you need to get the fuck off of Sup Forums right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig
youtube.com/watch?v=5NWkASFm5ic
youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/channel/UC79N-Hh5_Zhs_MPLP3QzAJA/search?query=pierce
youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5lqRLvQUI
youtube.com/watch?v=C_qzVqSynl8
youtube.com/watch?v=K6DxyUcmhbs
youtube.com/watch?v=M-BTa5PPYTU
youtube.com/watch?v=uaulVKo3_2E
youtube.com/watch?v=97WAh7olz48
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh ok. Bye.
Seriously though, why?

Reddit is down the hall and to the left.

Embed some of his best. I listened to some last night, the one where he talks about going on a radio show and being asked why Jews would want to destroy the great life they have taking down western civilization.

>good shit
>but on iPad, and high.. too complex for me to post anything
>but I'll listen

If you insist:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig
youtube.com/watch?v=5NWkASFm5ic
youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8

Really faggot?

>start a thread about listening to pierce
>don't actually post examples

And this:
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

It's the kikes!

He really is a genius

>but fuck, he can enrage you though

the man worked at los alamos and the jet propulsion lab, and that was his conclusion. Look into it and you'll come to to the same. Look at all the "happiest countries" in the world, all have something in common. Almost no Jews.

and the ones with jews are rapidly declining

nice digits btw

It's a shame he doesn't get posted much anymore, but then everyone probably exhausted his material ages ago.

>both his kids wound up engineers
>both had a good relationship with him, but still said they denounced his racism and are teaching their kids the value of diversity

:-/

bumping with some of my own favourites.

youtube.com/channel/UC79N-Hh5_Zhs_MPLP3QzAJA/search?query=pierce

youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5lqRLvQUI

youtube.com/watch?v=C_qzVqSynl8

youtube.com/watch?v=K6DxyUcmhbs

youtube.com/watch?v=M-BTa5PPYTU

youtube.com/watch?v=uaulVKo3_2E

William Luther Pierce was a jew, get this controlled opposition psyops bullshit out of here

Turner Diaries:

youtube.com/watch?v=97WAh7olz48

You get out kiddy fucker

Neck yourself you filthy kike.

William Luther Pierce III was born on September 11, 1933, to a Presbyterian[3][4][5] family of English and Scotch-Irish descent in Atlanta, Georgia, the son of William Luther Pierce Jr. and Marguerite Farrell. Pierce's younger brother, Sanders, an engineer, was born in 1936, and later assisted Pierce in his political activities.[6] His father was born in Christiansburg, Virginia in 1892. His mother was born in Richland, Georgia in 1910, with her family being part of the aristocracy of the Old South, descendants of Thomas H. Watts, the Governor of Alabama and Attorney General of the Confederate States of America.

The guy was nuts, source: The Turner diaries

>American Nazis
the proof that Americans are the greatest cucks of all time

Its getting mighty reddit in here.

Like I said its getting mighty reddit around here. Or did you drag your slimy ass from /leftypol/?

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

Sup Forums ... Sup Forums has changed.

great fucking video, needs to be watched by all our newfriends

welcome to nu-pol..if you haven't left yet, you should. Infiniti is down, hopefully not for much longer. This place is for douche bags now.

>reading anything written by American white nutzionalists
dude.

I'll be honest. I came here from Reddit last year for the better keks, whiteness, and anti-nigger/anti-kike community. The conspiracies are also fun to follow.

It's starting to feel more like leddit. I don't post much I mostly just lurk but I had to say that. Hopefully it gives perspective.

>old straight white male

Yeah, no thanks.

Its been down hill since the exodus. Now its a bunch of smug little pricks who need a good beating.

It's the damn kikes! Seriously though Dr. Pierce's commentary about Haiti is my favourite video of his.

"1917 was our year..."

>William Luther Pierce
Ahhhh I don't like where this is going I call commie on this thread....get him!!!

No emus in this thread.

the same fucking kike, always here. Aussie prisons aren't that bad, If I could find you I could do the 25 easily, they don't even give life there.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Here's my personal favorite. It's a condensed audio of Pierce's Haiti lecture overlaid onto various pictures. It helps shore up the "it's not race, it's culture" debate.

Great lecture it should be taught in schools.

Fact: Hitler would be disgusted with the ending of that book.