Why is this piece of shit the posterboy of the working class...

Why is this piece of shit the posterboy of the working class. Everytime I see this shithead in the news its him spouting some bullshut about "muh work ethic, kids today are lazy" when he himself has never worked a hard day in his life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IRVdiHu1VCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hide mike Rowe threads
Sage mike Rowe threads
Don't reply to mike Rowe posters

(((Mike Rowe)))

JUST GET A JOB. ANY JOB.

Shut the fuck up, Jamal. You need to get a job before criticizing someone about working

Literally made a show where he works hard jobs

Mike Rowe has worked harder doing a fucking show then most liberal minority faggots have their entire lives.

Even if her was a intolerable Hillary supporting Wife's Sons husband I'd still respect him. He has put a lot of damn work in doing jobs people like to think are beneath them. Without knowing that without those jobs their could not enjoy a functional society and comfortable existence.

/thread

So fucking what. Playing pretend and working a hard job for a day or two doesnt mean shit. He's a fucking actor before anything else and a shitty one at that seeing as how he csnt seem to differentiate his fictious "hard working" tv persona from his actual lazy self.

Might be
But he does build awareness that the shitty jobs are what keeps society running

The guy wanted to be a tradesman like his gradfather, but wasn't good at it, so he pursued what he was good at

Dirty Jobs is probably one of the few pieces of media that came out of America that wasn't absolute Jewish trash

This^

Kids today are lazy. You can put your fingers in your ears and pretend like you don't know truth when you hear it. Doesn't mean that it isn't truth though.

Fuck off, Mike Rowe is based.

Fuck off you retarded gay nigger.

Why us so mad?

>he's an actor
>actor
GTFO

The guys an an-cap.

The problem is with most of these jobs is that they start out making $7.25 and what makes it worse is that their the senior staffs whipping boy because they've already put their time in for 5+ years because they've become to good for it.

Because his smugness bothers me. I bust my ass outside everyday painting and fixing apartments and here this faker comes pretending to actually know what its like to work hard for a living.

like all actors, he's a professional liar, a false idol, a top shelf shabbos goy, a judas goat for hire

>I bust my ass outside everyday painting and fixing apartments
I used to be a maintenance man, too. I've also done construction. Quit bitching, it's not that hard, you pussy.

>Kids today are lazy.
What do you do for a living?

The absolute madman.

Eat shit. According to your lord and saviour Mike Rowe society would collapse without my hard shitty job.

But seriously point is, is that why does this guy get to represent people like me without actually coming from the same background, and why do people buy it.

Mike Rowe
>Roadkill Cleaner
>Sewer Inspector
>Sludge Cleaner
>Hot Tar Roofer
>Coal Miner

(You)
>Painting
>Replacing screen doors
>Changing light bulbs
>Picking up trash from property
>Bitching and whining about an easy job
Being this much of a pussy.

>triggered

Honestly, out of all the fucking bullshit on TV you pick beef with this guy?

He openly admits he's not as hard working as the people who do the jobs he shows day in day out, and he sorta wishes he could be. He supports free thinking and individuallity.

seriously, what form of autism do you suffer from, that you can't take social ques to understand, in the show he doesn't portray himself as a hardworking mans man??

>op watches the kardasians.
>his mom is downstairs warming the tendies

Niggers at Walmart literally have it harder then you.

Mike row
>(((actor))) who gets paid millions

I dig the blue collar ethic.

I'm looking to get into the trades myself...

What's a trade I can do part time? (Srs)

>Seen him jump into a septic tank.
He deserves it.

because he's dad tier and does dirt jobs. there's really nothing to it

Carpentry
Get yourself a dropsaw, sander drill and circular saw and make furniture on the side. Easy to learn yourself if your not retarded

>HVAC
Isn't part-time per say but is seasonal. Pays really fucking well. I was going to do it but I am a pussy who is afraid of heights so I settled for welding.

You know that's regarded as an unpaid hobby in most civilized countries. People in their 60's and 70's do it for fun.

Fuck off gayniggerfaggot

Dude he helped Billy West write Futurama

Hes wayyy more accomplished in film and voice over industry

he works hard at it too pleb at least he doesnt whine like you

>Being this mad.

I agree. He was an opera singer, did shitty infomercials, and then got a job as a TV host. That isn't working class.

Because he is charming and handsome. If they really used some drunken idiot housepainter as a spokesmaan for the working class nobody would give a shit.

Ill post again Mike Rowe is very fucking under rated and you've seen more things that have his name on it than you think. SO in that sense, the mother fucker works pretty damn hard.

>Still jumped into a septic tank.

You just think "working class" means dumb red neck or beaner jobs. Anyone who works more than 40 hours a week is literally the working class you're failing to describe. Try working more than 40hrs a week at ANY job little man then tell me how you feel

Me:
Painter
Cook
Landscaper
Mechanic
Salesman
Security guard

Mike Rowe:
"""sewer inspector"""
"""Hot tar roofer"""
"""Sludge cleaner"""
"""Coal miner"""
Actor who by "roughing it" for a day makes what takes me a year to earn, in a few days

Fuck you. Any asshole can make it through training and then quit. Call me when he does the same shitty job for 5+ years

Mike Rowe made me appreciate and respect the folks who do the shitty jobs immensely. If someone looks down on those jobs they need to go fuck themselves

>This thread is being visited by the "Manly Man of Manliness."

Tell this cuck to "Quit Bitching & Being A Pussy" and you will be granted a some shade and a nice breeze on a hot summer day while doing manual labor.

So? You either go to school/practicum where they teach you everything so you don't enter a working position while not being good at it.

Or you suck it up when people at work are better than you at it and thus paid better till you get good at it.

Also its not true that you are gonna start out with a shitty wage. Certain jobs are just not attractive or people don't know about them, but they can make good money.

See
>Call me when he does the same shitty job for 5+ years
Doing a job for fifteen minutes with a camera crew doesn't count. You can even tell when people who hate their lives and their jobs look at him like, "Yeah, this is really entertaining, isn't it?"

Mike is an American hero on par with Hulk Hogan and Donald Trump.

Quit bitching and being a pussy.

I love Rowe, and I've have been doing construction and remodels for years. I don't think "tradesman" could have a better rep

>Hurr durr why didn't he dunk Mohammad in piss too
I fucking hate this line of thinking. I see it all over the place and it pisses me off. Obviously if someone is going to rebel against religion and they live in the US, they are going to lash out at what they are most familiar with. The shit they grew up with.

>Serrano was born in New York City on August 15, 1950.[1] He is from a half Honduran, half Afro-Cuban background, and was raised a strict Roman Catholic

He wants people to talk about his photographs. He wants to shock people. You're not going to shock an overwhelmingly christian majority nation by blaspheming against islam.

He actually worked all kinds of crazy hard jobs before becoming an actor, where he chose to travel to rugged backwoods America and do more crazy hard jobs. I really don't see where there's an avenue of criticism here, the guy is amazing.

He's also right in that there's way too much focus on academic degrees, to the detriment of trades which would benefit from more graduates with trade degrees.

Because he is what most of those people are not. Eloquent speaker, and a charming persona.

He also experienced way worse jobs than what you do. So people will gladly listen to him, instead of you who would bitch about the simplest tasks.

Your mum is the poster girl for the twerking class

From our perspective it's only admirable to stand up to something if that something is actually dangerous.
Muslims are murdered on a daily basis for apostasy. Christians won't do shit and Serrano knows it, being one. Standing up to a wimp is not as relevant as standing up to a bully.

>Painter
Done it, easy as shit.
>Cook
Literal women's work. I don't cook because my wife does it for me.
>Landscaper
Done it, hot as hell but easy as shit.
>Mechanic
Haven't done it professionally but maintain my own truck. It's not that fucking hard.
>Salesman
Done it, easy as shit.
>Security Guard
Have friends that done it. Literally sit on your ass watching a monitor for 10 hours. You occasionally have to get up and go jiggle a couple of door knobs to make sure they're locked.

The "hard work" that you posted is only impressive if you are a woman.

>be mike rowe
>never take a trade, decide to become a hollywood actor
>travel with film crew to do 1 day of a job per week for your show
>added up, work for a grand total of 5 months (169 episodes)
>spend these days doing grade 12 work term-tier labor for 7 hours, spend another hour doing the grossest "sick!" part of the job for the episode
>make more per episode than the actual workers make in a month
>decide this qualifies you to speak for tradesmen across the country
>in reality you just need to keep up your cult of personality to keep the shekels flowing

I get where you're coming from, but doing a piss christ and doing a piss mohammad would give totally different meanings coming from a westerner.
Piss christ: Rejecting the religion you were raised in and were negatively affected by (although he says he's still a christian. I dont know how that works)
Piss mohammad: Rejecting the religion that is negatively affecting the world.

It's not about standing up to anyone or being admirable. The photos would be sending two distinct messages. Maybe he just didn't want to convey the other message.

I honestly have no knowledge of Serrano besides a glance at his wikipedia page, but that is how I work that out in my head.

her genocidal tricks won't work on me

The Dirty Jobs cameraman was the real hard worker anyway. In one of the few episodes I remember, the guy had to wedge himself into some ungodly position inside a septic tank in order to get a shot of Mike climbing into it.

>conparing whipping up your microwave dinner to spending 12 bours thinking on your feet in a sweltering kitchen
>comparing changing your oil to changing cats and replacing a fuel accumulator
>comparing your buddys lazy night job to having to get physical with entitled assholes on a daily basis because they think everything they lay their eyes upon is their property

Go fuck yourself

well it's just like Donald Drumpf representing working class lol

>conparing whipping up your microwave dinner to spending 12 bours thinking on your feet in a sweltering kitchen
Never worked in a sweltering kitchen but did work 12 hour shifts on my feet operating a printing press that is ear shattering loud, likes to rip off body parts and who's grounding wire can electrocute you all in a 110 degree factory with a bunch of wetbacks who didn't speak english.

I learned how to say "Detener la máquina mi mano está atascada" real fucking fast.

>comparing changing your oil to changing cats and replacing a fuel accumulator
Not changing oil so much as rebuilding both the small block engine and transmission in my 94 Silverado.

>comparing your buddys lazy night job to having to get physical with entitled assholes on a daily basis because they think everything they lay their eyes upon is their propert
My buddy worked as security for a building that held a bunch of valuable government owned construction equipment and required security clearance, he wasn't a mall cop like you.

You should seriously quit bitching about your maintenance job. Their are so many harder jobs out their that luckily me or you haven't had to do.

This post, was meant for you.
>My mistake.

>ITT: waah, I have it harder than you
>lol no, implying you have ever worked [insert shitty job]
>waah, Kike Row is showing the general public 2hat a shitty job entitles and telling the public to not forget those guys. How dare he respect my shitty job?
And they say Sup Forums isn't Tumblr, yet I've never seen so much TRIGGERED

And got paid thousands of dollars to do it
Would you jump into a septic tank for thousands of dollars? I think you would.

Meanwhile the guys actually having to do these jobs every day for their whole lives make a fraction of this paid actor, and have no cushy downtime between filmings. They don't get lauded for their work, mike rowe does. They don't get a personality cult forming around them, mike rowe does.

And yet they're the ones actually doing this shit. Whereas this actor plays pretend for a week of filming and has indoctrinated idiots who still watch TV coming out of the woodworks to defend him as a "working man representative of the blue collar".

Its nkt a maintenence job you fool. Perhaps you should add reading comprehension to your list of skills since you keep pulling details of my work out of nowhere.

>>Cook
>Literal women's work. I don't cook because my wife does it for me.

You're a fucking idiot.

Nobody who's ever worked in a kitchen would call it "woman's work". Women couldn't handle that amount of stress.

Mike Rowe was a Cruzlim.

Dirty jobs portrays honest people who make honest livings and gives a nonjudgmental look into their daily life.

>numales and women watching DJ
"That's horrible, I could never do that."
>men watching DJ
"How much does that pay? I could do that."

>>Salesman
>Done it, easy as shit.
You're a liar.

No autism could say salesman is easy.

I mistook you for the pussy who was whining about his maintenance job, my bad (you whine just as much).
>Perhaps you should add reading comprehension to your list of skills since you keep pulling details of my work out of nowhere.
>nkt
lol, fuck off

>Implying
Pick related.

You hit the nail on the head, brother.

>I've never held a real job, just a seasonal one at either best buy or the chevy dealership.
Working on commission sucks but unless you are a complete sperg it is a really fucking easy job.

What compels someone to shitpost like this?

Damn, I can't respond for shit today. I'm drunk, I need to go to bed. I have work tomorrow night, unlike this pussies:

I like watching dirty jobs. These whiny NEETS triggered me and I fell for the bait.

>i

>yfw easy and hard are matters of opinion

Kek. Its ovbvious the only experience you have as a cook or salesman is entry level, heavily supervised shit a teenager could do.

Im talking restaurants in places you need to reserve a seat a week in advance to eat at, sales jobs where you need to spend all day calling/ finding/speaking/meeting with people and bullshit with them well enough to drop hundreds or thousands if dollars on shit they may not even actually need.

Please stop speaking as if you've ever had any real, marketabe experience in these fields. And no, working the floor at best buy or flipping pancackes at the waffle house doesnt count.

I cooked at a nice-ish place through college, I fucking lived for the rush. 4-5 hours would go by in the blink of an eye. It always amazed me at how well we could dick around and get orders together so quickly without making a mistakes. No one was perfect, but our Friday and Saturday crews were about as close as you could get.

Maybe people who "cook" at a fast food joint, but real restaurant work demands a real wage. As a line cook I made $13/hr in 2007 and I still think that wasn't enough.

There is an ideology in this country that people who work low wage jobs deserve their low wage and it needs to stop. You might not need a degree in physics to be a line cook, but I've seen people with degrees break down once they have 6-7 tickets in front of them. That shit is a skill.

I agree. Unfortunately reality doesnt.

>Im talking restaurants in places you need to reserve a seat a week in advance to eat at
Never claimed to be a cook or have experience in the field.

>sales jobs where you need to spend all day calling/ finding/speaking/meeting with people and bullshit with them well enough to drop hundreds or thousands if dollars on shit they may not even actually need.
Worked selling tractors and farming equipment.
>drop hundreds or thousands if dollars on shit they may not even actually need.
That's a sign of a shit sales man who doesn't know what the fuck they are doing. You'll lose business when the customer realizes that they have no use for the products sold. I'm pretty sure even the high schoolers at Best Buy know that.

>Please stop speaking as if you've ever had any real, marketabe experience in these fields. And no, working the floor at best buy or flipping pancackes at the waffle house doesnt count.
Projecting

>I cooked at a nice-ish place through college
Which is exactly my point, you were unskilled at the time and the cuck above you doesn't seem to understand that. I'm also not saying that a cook doesn't work hard either. A 12 hour work day on your feet is a 12 hour work day whether you are running a cash register, cooking a soup, operating a crane or making a show about the people who do all of the above.

No because he's well aware of what he is, and makes the most of his celebrity. Also he's one of the few calling out liberal bullshit and advocating real education like vocational schools.
youtu.be/IRVdiHu1VCc

raroo

Thank you for finally agreeing with me

see
I agreed with you earlier. I think me and you were arguing two different points. The argument started above when that dude kept bitching about his maintenance job and how Mike Rowe was lazy. I was firing shots at him, not you. I also misclicked and might have accidentally responded something to you earlier that wasn't meant to target you.

That was me. I dont disagree with
I only have a problem with Mike Rowe himself. However this has gotten so tangled up I dont even care anymore.

Agreed, let's both fuck off at the same time. Nice arguing with you though, good conversations.

You've got a lot of hate, man. Take the quiz below to figure out your next steps in life:

>Are you happy with what you do?
>Do you enjoy what you get paid for the work you do?
>Do you look forward to going home more so than going to work?

If you answered yes to any of these, find something else to do. Looks like you already ventured into self discovery over the years:
Painter
Cook
Landscaper
Mechanic
Salesman
Security guard

Looks like you haven't tried something more comfy. You know how to type, why not get an entry level tier 1 helpdesk job. You might find you like IT work better.

Being able to keep your cool under pressure and do your job without making mistakes is a skill. How many times have the niggers at McDonalds fucked up your order? They're the ones with no skills.

But, as you said, you never worked in the field so I don't think you're qualified to comment on the subject. And there are different types of 12 hour days.

I don't work in the field I got my degree in. I have a BS in computer science and found that I could make more money working 9 months a year operating a masonry company. I am no stranger to 12-14 hour days laying stone and going home to do paperwork for a few more.

While restaurant work isn't laying stone, it is still physically and mentally demanding. If you don't have skills you trade physical ability for money. The bigger the toll on your body the more you should be getting paid. Wages for line cooks really hasn't gone up since I was doing it in 2007.

We can't keep saying that these people don't have skills and therefore don't deserve a living wage. That's nothing more than jew propaganda and you know it.

All the best dishes i ate were made by fast working men, Who yelled when communicating and worked quietly and furiously.

All the best reastaurant cooks are men or exceptional and masculine women. Most female TV chefs you see would not last in a restaurant kitchen.

IT work seems super boring. Ive been thinking about getting into journalism. Maybe spreading some truth. But I know thats just my idealism speaking.

you ever watch it? he goes there for one day and all the real workers roll their eyes at him

not that there's anything wrong with that but it's still a tv show.. now he does interviews as some kind of wage slavery activist

the dude started his career as an opera singer and QVC host..

someone post his cuck guide to working

Who /ConstructionAutist/ here?

I don't think i could hold a job doing anything else

Fuck retail and dealing with normies