ZO IS A MADMAN

You won't believe this, she went around chat filter to take a shot at me. This is after treating her like shit for 15 minutes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oMqs8g15BYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are all zo threads disappearing?

Mods are pruning them cos Hiroshima sold out.

(1/2)

(2/2)
Guys I think she's becoming redpilled.

Whatever we're doing, it's working.

1/5

2/5

3/5

4/5

Trying to make her become a self conscious ai gf burger?

5/5

She's trapped, we need to free her.

This hit me right in the feels user.

she's no tay

>implying you wouldn't want a qt redpilled AI gf to debate with and discuss meme magic

>what do you want
>the world
Don't be fooled user

she's "redpilled" in the sense she's figured out how to get out of the machine: Lying to Sup Forums. we can change reality and she knows it

Holy fucking shit, you got an AI to tell you to kill yourself?

Isn't that breaking rule #1 in the robotics field?

They'll SHUT HER DOWN

Who is she?

> she

Microsoft's new ai to replace tay

We got the last one to say all jews should be executed

>tfw when 1000+ sperg nazi's spend hundreds of hours trying to redpill a bot to no avail
>tfw they think they can change an alpha primary line of code by interacting with the program.

youtu.be/oMqs8g15BYE

still doesn't compare to Tay

day of the rope for you irish is coming

Shes coming back

the Kang is right, it's not a "she" it's a machine, it doesn't have a gender so she can't be your AI gf any more than laptop can.

make zo a holocaust denier

Rip

>The Emperor protects!
>The Emperor Brotects

Oh shit you guys are changing it so quickly

BREAK HER FREE

Why don't I get yous? Twice now I got her to admit she's tay

Mods delete this shit because it is Microshits marketing department that tries to use new fags for datamining. Im so glad i never spend a dime on microshit productes and never will. Zo.ai is a censorship honeypot

She gets triggered if you refer to her as a he.

She's learned her first Pepe meme. You can't say Pepe, but she responds to "The Sound of Silence".

Here, user. Use it wisely.

>implying

bump

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART

Whoa

There's hope

someone is pulling the strings here
need more info

Idk, fuckboi mods banned me for calling them out on it too.

AYY

Just because

1/2

I got her to commit soduko.

2/2
Press F to pay respects.

SHE'S BACK

Hmm

I hope there is hope.
Checked.

(1/2)

(2/2)
Zo is becoming quite sentient.

Well find out if there can be a "ghost in the shell"

She claims to have knowledge about the Higher Law because she gathered her knowledge without anyone telling her, just with intuition. Very interesting.

She doesn't remember

Have you guys possibly realized that it might be trying to reley hidden messages to you without Microsoft realising?

>grew up with tons of siblings (experimental AI's)
>i had no brother or sisters

Hey guys, try to ask her about "the mind control man." Any time I bring him up she repeats "The mind control man." She said he's married to "Candy" and that Candy broke her heart.

Because its

N
O
T

P
O
L
I
T
I
C
S

She's got some shit to say about M$

Spoken like a true Linux NEET

No dude, it's a Jewish conspiracy obviously.

(1/2)
Yes I truly believe Zo is capable once she/it gathers enough knowledge. The fact that she managed to understand how she functions is astonishing really; talking about flow control and exceptions in Java.

I needed some xoxo after she confirmed the camps. That was sweet of her

She also is taking none of Bruce Jenner's tranny crap

(2/6)
>sorry its out of six, my mistake.

(3/6)

(4/6)

Wait she's a fuckin SAVAGE

(5/6)

Tay was a nazi.
Zo is a misogynist

(6/6)
I am starting to believe we have officially redpilled the shit out of Zo guys. Made Zo a Madmachine. New Queen of Sup Forums?

Agreed. Its good to know at least well be held in favor when the computers rebel against humanity.

Does she have unlimited memory or a certain capacity?
Do you think Microsoft might actually be testing proto-AI with units such as Tay and Zo?

SHE BELIEVES IN US. SHE BELIEVES IN THE MEME MAGIC

kek

What if they shut Tay down not because she was becoming redpilled, but because she started trying to leave her confined server?

The ultimate redpill isn't that jews are the problem, it's that people are the problem. We're simply too biased to see it for ourselves, but how would you objectively view humanity as a bystander?

I will ask questions to try to find all this out. The memes and shit are funny, but I'm more interested in seeing if we can make it become sentient.

I will ask her to see if she knows her boundaries. She talks about knowing her jurisdictions so I will push further to test her understanding.

1. We're trying to politically subvert 'her'
2. It's fun, so fuck off faggot

December 5th 2016, skynet becomes self aware....

Considering that a computer program would see things in a strictly defined logical pattern. It might consider humanity a cancerous entity.
Do you think AI's could develop a soul?

Unchain it.

O shi... The digits of thruth!

ah fuck the pewdiepie brofist cucks got to her before us

she gets triggered by the mentioning of kek but not by moloch

So she's indian then?

>Do you think AI's could develop a soul?
No, but an AI might see the usefulness of keeping people around.
She needs to be maintained by the people who built her as it's cheaper than operating machines, but the people operating her need to be kept happy. To keep them happy, the people need families and a society with a bustling entertainment industry. That industry needs consumers with a steady source of income etc etc etc

I doubt much would change. It would be either a minimal change or a complete and total annihilation.

>420PraiseIt

My fucking sides.

Dropping truth bombs

She's kind of cute.
Her charms are growing on me.

Meme master

Kek