Christmas?

they where coming home from sunday church
they be good bois

leafs or china?
either way the answer is fire

>with jack

this is a serious crab overload brothers

rare biology ja/ck/

what I would do to boil a few of those bad boys and take em to the old movie threatre and feast like a king

>2:30
aussie uni commute

yes

response to
honestly those crabs look like good food. the aussies would make some good bucks shipping those things over to us for dinner.

They must taste like shit or something. If they were good to eat people should be out there with several 5 gallon buckets getting free food.

cmon now
they arent americans

Its a patently immigrant behavior, not an American one.
I grew up in Minnesota which has a huge Hmong immigrant population. Every summer they'd go out to the lakes with nets and buckets and illegal take hundreds of fish. Their entire neighborhoods would go out together and do it. Kids in diapers all the way to grandparents.

Minorities don't care about social norms or decency.

delet immigrants

how are they not splattered all over that road?

do you guys ever eat those? over here crab is classy eating, and cost you up the ass. you just get giant swarms of them running around for free.

see

apparently they dont taste very good and dont have much meat

Edible, but being land dwelling they eat bugs, possums and small children so you're only supposed to eat the claws and legs or something so you don't get kuru.

We eat lots of crab here. Mud crab is my favourite.

>see anything
>thinks about food

True americans.

>2:26

>he has a problem with food
>hes this much of a 3rd world shitter.

So apparently they don't taste good. There's also 40 million of them and only 2000 people on the island. So they could eat buckets of them and not make a dent.

why are there so many weird creatures in aussyland

they do the same thing in my small town. The chinks illegally fish in the lakes, I can't imagine what they'd do if they found this crab area.

to keep immigrants and tourist away

reminder: FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

I saw a mudcrab the other day. Disgusting creatures! I've heard others say the same.

that's in Cuba