WHY DON'T YOU LIKE OUR MUSLIMS?

>Dame Louise spoke to 800 people for her review, including public servants, religious representatives, teachers, pupils and local leaders.
>She said there were areas which were struggling to cope with the pace and scale of change they faced as a result of immigration, while there were still large social and economic gaps between different ethnic groups.
>She warned there was a growing sense of grievance in some parts of the Muslim community.

Some highlights from her report, recommend the following:

>Councils should investigate whether their housing policies help or hinder integration

>Funding for school projects that encourage children of different backgrounds to mix

>New oath for public office-holders pledging "tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs"

What? You don't want to live around backwards Muslims or Nbudwe and his seven screaming niglets? Fuck you. We'll be sending them to your town, your streets and your public services so you can stop being so fucking racist, Brits.
>"We need to take a serious look at the facts and must not shy away from the challenges we face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xY6pd98syOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OqYyGvG1P14
youtube.com/watch?v=IrSmPeor12Q
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/14846536.VIDEO__Riot_police_scrambled_to_disturbance_in_Bradford_last_night/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soon they came to the conclusion that the fault are native brits who aren't muslim yet. It's not like they themselves turn their areas into nogo zones.

You can fight nature only for so long.

We must offer more of our children for them to rape

I really don't understand how these people avoid killing themselves over the realization that they have been wrong about EVERYTHING they ever said or did and destroyed their own country in the progress.

Do these people have absolutely no conscience?

Send help. This little boy would still be alive if he were a Qur'an.

Because self-segregation is the norm and happens everywhere

Brainwashed...

>integration isn't working
>we need more integration
Jesus fucking Christ leftists really are beyond saving. Over half the population needs to be permanently drugged and locked in padded rooms. Let that sink in.

Ironically, the "lack of tolerance to outsiders" is Muslim intolerance of non-Muslims.

Do you think Louise lives in a vibrant, multicultural and popular neighborhood ?
Do you think her children go to public school with loads of brown friends from all the corners of the world and all social origins?

thumbnail looks like they are executing prisoners

No one has ever wanted the demographic changes that are being imposed on the native British population and therefore anyone who insists on doing it ought to be considered a traitor and be treated as such. There is absolutely no obligation on the part of the population of Britain, in which Muslims may not be included, to consider such a project of demographic replacement either good or, more importantly, wanted. Brits should rightly reject the imposition by disconnected and misguided political elite of a multicultural project rooted in subjective value judgements which places diversity above harmony and comfort for those people already living in Britain. Any derogation for these principles will be considered an assault on British identity, British way of life and British people and will be met with adequate resistance. There will be no further cooperation between the people of Britain and their government officials in the carrying out of systematic demographic marginalization of the British people, which will now be met with systematic disruption and an accelerationist policy designed to reduce trust and cause social failure.

Regards

I think the problem might be that Muslims just have a terrible outdated culture that's of no benefit to the world at all.

Fact is, they don't integrate well and stick to their own communities. Now they're blaming the issue of moving where it only takes minimal effort to change and blame it on the locals. If I was moving to America into a neighborhood where only germans live, wearing full on lederhosen all day while speaking only german, I wouldn't be surprised either if I wasn't excepted as an american.

There is racial segregation not because of the politics but mainly because it's just instinctively normal for people from the same race to hang around people of their race.

Multicultural my ass, Asians hang around Asians, Blacks around Blacks, Muslims around Muslims and whites around whites, it's instinctively normal
Even before all this shit became mainstream this was the outcome of multicultural communities, it was never about Trump or the "Alt Right" causing racial segregation because racial segregation already existed before the Alt Right existed or Trump ever running for president, The only reason why the left are making it a whole big thing is because of Trump and his evil nazi racist white supremacist voters who want to make America white again

It's not like anybody would force them to live among other muslims. If they wanted they could move to a white neighborhood or the countryside.

Do the Muslims then in turn pledge allegiance to Britain or does everyone just pledge allegiance to Muslims even the non-Muslims. Don't worry I already know the answer.

I wonder if the lack of integration might have something to do with half the muslim population, the women being completely forbidden from integrating in anyway or sharia patrols alienating and attacking people who do try to integrate with muslims in a social way?

It's just that they believed backward brown people and locals would be happy to live together and would marry their children.

Now that they see it doesn't work that way they want to force your baby girl to go in school with muslim boys that will sexuelly harass her because she's a "western whore".

Fuck off leftist !

The Muslims are an enriching presence merely by their existence. Their cultural form of living supercedes that of British people, who have no form of living but are in fact formless translucid ghost devoid of content and whose only goal in life is the make the Muslims feel unwelcome by pretending to be people with a way of life.

It's because they treat their ideology like a religion, everything is dogmatic. "Integration" is like the holy grail for them, it CANNOT not work. They will always double down instead of accepting that they were wrong because that realization would shatter their whole world view and everything they worked for.

The muslims are the worst offenders of the segregation
sharia zones or whatever they do
harassing sluts, gays, people just drinking with friends
remove the muslims, and the segregation they commit goes away

They just want to recreate the cousin marrying,non english speaking,allah worshipping societies they came from but in a wealthier place and they want us to pay for it all.

Never read an OP that made lesser sense. Learn hebrew you fucking shitskin

But we don't want to be desegregated. We just want them gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=xY6pd98syOQ

>100+ Muslims attack a pub in Rotherham on the 5th of September 2015 in a racist attack thinking the white people in side the pub was supporter's of Britans first.

>The Muslim mob threw rocks and other things at the pub and windows well trying to attack local people outside the pub

>The few white people out side the pub had to defend the pub by standing their ground to protect the family's inside the pub from been attacked until the police had arrived

When will we throw off the entrenched racism in our evil, post-Empire society and let them throw rocks and pieces of metal at us as punishment.

They do not just "want" that, they see it as their right. It's basically jizya for them which the West is obligated to pay according to their religion.

The left has no fucking idea what they are playing with here. They imported a highly volatile, backwards and violent religion and then did everything they could to give the followers of that religion the impression that their religion is right.
They might think the situation is bad now but it hasn't even begun.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqYyGvG1P14

>A group of unruly Muslims chanting "Free Palestine" took it upon themselves to attack a group of British citizens who were merely having a drink of beer outside of a pub in London today. The Muslims consider alcohol un-Islamic and have made it known they do not want anyone drinking in their "Islamic city".

When will you stop drinking alcohol Sup Forums? You're upsetting them? This is YOUR FAULT!

jesus

all the cucks on reddit saying it's white people's fault for not providing enough english classes

I feel nothing but pure hatred for this human garbage

You and I both, brother

the most enraging thing about this is that we could wipe them away in a couple weeks if we wanted to and then get back to our daily lives - the only thing stopping us are the traitors in our own ranks who threaten to destroy our lives if we so much as lift a finger in self defense

I just want my socially conservative working country back
I'm in Scotland so I barely see this stuff but it's honestly just saddening to see that our politicians have allowed this and that people think it's okay because we apparently had no culture at all

I read in the wall street journal how Britain has lost its leadership role in the world. This helps explain why. Maybe because of Brexit you chums can get your heads out of your asses finally.

The moment we managed to get our head free from our arsehole, we then have Abdul and Tyrone appear to place themselves back inside of it - all the while being told to lolerate it.

>areas which were struggling to cope with the pace and scale of change they faced as a result of immigration

This is why I think we will go the other way politically. They are not even trying to sell this to the British people, like only letting in a sensible amount of suitable people. It's like they want the entire EU to cry out for fascism. That's the real goal. Nobody gives a shit about minorities. They are just a catalyst to change society. The Leftists virtue signal like crazy, but secretly think they are dumb savages.

I can't believe we've gotten to this point.

I mean, can't we all see that multiculturalism doesn't work? People don't like diversity. It will never change. Whenever you try it just leads to conflict, tension and blood.

End goal for the leftists?

>Do these people have absolutely no conscience?
worse, they actually think they are doing the right thing

evil fucks

Yeah but at some point, when absolutely everything you touch turns into shit, rape and murder, even the most fanatic moron would have to realize they are wrong.

I fear you underestimate the lefts ability to ignore reality and blame everyone else

Tyrone elected Trump, so this fucking US meddling in our politics will hopefully stop now.

Abdul has chancellor elections in fall 2017. Can't promise you we will get rid of Merkel though, as there are no viable candidates yet to oppose her.

>Destroy western society
>shoo the thirdworlder Red Guards offstage with some speeches about universal brotherhood
>Rule the world

I probably do. I mean, I am fully aware that many of them are too trapped in their ideology to ever admit that they were wrong, but I thought that at least deep inside they know they are in the wrong and the only reason they don't let go it because of a sunken cost fallacy.

Then vote with bullets

why don't you faggots ever do anything? you just sit around and whine and take the feminist mudslime lover cock up the ass.

I'm sure they'll still sincerely believe that up to the point they are blindfolded and lined up against the wall.

>In big brother, the country
Good luck

Coming from someone who doesn't have a functioning government at all, that is a weak suggestion.

the road to hell is paved with good intentions

My problem is that whatever I do, even if I make a video stating my motives clearly, just because I'm Basque, ETA is going to take all the blame and I will achieve nothing.

No shit. Muslims dont integrate, they dont like the west or our values but they want a comfy standard of living.

I think its good they dont integrate. They can stay in their containment zones in london and birmingham, less spread out the better

>be American
>"do something"
>SWAT team shows up and shoots you
>ATF shows up and barbecues you
>CIA shows up and turns you into a woman
>NSA steals all of your gfs nudes and puts them on the internet
>dindu terrorist shows up and pops a cap in your ass
>feral horde of dindu runs through your neighbourhood and burns everything to the ground

>you sit at your keyboard holding your AR and doing nothing while criticising europeans for doing the same thing

muslims enjoy little girls

kek

theres a Lel in my ID

>youtube.com/watch?v=IrSmPeor12Q

Here we see the fully multicultural and certainly not racist town of Dewsbury. Now that the white infidel has been chased out - things are looking up.
We can walk in the middle of the fucking road with impunity and dress as our forefathers have done for centuries before us, as goat herders.

>I will achieve nothing
That's not true, you'll make my day.
Just please do it someplace far away from Barcelona, which is where I live.

This. They really do think they have the moral high ground. They have a fanatical look to them, and when you engage in debate they tend to foam at the mouth, high pitched whining, and generally breaking down as their views are challenged.

Fuck off Maragall

So where exactly do your white liberals live??

In America they could only do something like this if they gave the white liberals a segregated area.

But now even London is cucked so I honestly don't get what's going on.

We are trying, look at the white population figures for dewsbury

>only now are they complaining about this shit
Places like Small Heath in Birmingham have been bad since long before this Syria shit kicked off.

If there are no requirements for immigrants to integrate, they won't, and this kinda shitty parallel culture will spiral out of control.

I live just outside of Luton and it's like a hell on earth.

>growing sense of grievance in some parts of the Muslim community

Of course there's a grievance. Britain isn't an Islamic theocratic state yet.

The problem is that the muslims fall into two categories

>Small business owners and hard workers that integrate into the local culture and economy bringing a net gain to both
>Scum of the worst kind that sell drugs to and/or rape kids, self segregate and are hostile to any and all British that may be nearby

Guess which are more common

>"Misogyny and patriarchy has to come to an end," Dame Louise said. "We must not fear being racist or homophobic."

What the FUCK is she talking about?
How do you even begin to spin this as a straight white male problem?

hahahahahahaahahaha

white leftists think importing who have been living like insects for thousands of years would increase THEIR OWN well-being

hahahahahhahahaha

kill all muslims, regards

Do they not realize that the muslims will hold a perpetual grievance against any host nation which accepts them up until it becomes an islamized shithole ruled by the kike saudi slimefucks who own Mecca? Having a Grievance is like one of the central tenets of Islam, it's what they use as justification for their jihads. They're like weaponized Social Justice Warriors in that they'll perpetually whine and bitch and try to manipulate good goyim, until there's enough of them around to fully metastasize and wage bloody attacks in the streets to overthrow the ruling powers and install a Caliphate.

If the people of your nation aren't on their knees sucking the arab king's sandy cock and praising their abrahamic jewgod Moloch (In All His Many Names) then they will be offended by you and seek to destroy your tolerant, progressive nation and turn it into another intolerant, regressive islamic shithole. THAT'S Progress for the moorish invaders thrusting their way into godless infidel Europe.

This report is comedy gold.
We are doomed.
I hope a new plague appears and wipes us out before we become any more of a laughing stock.

THEY
DO NOT
WANT
TO BE
INTEGRATED

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Thanks politicians

>>Small business owners and hard workers that integrate into the local culture and economy bringing a net gain to both

Even those never really do. All they ever do is open fast food stores or cellphone stores where they sell stolen goods.
Everything else are consumerism stores that cater exclusively to their secluded neighborhoods.

I could not come up with a single foreigner (well, the type of foreigner we are obviously talking about here at least) founded company in my city that actually produces something.

The rich lefties either live in very expensive parts of London which don't have darkies living in them or if they do, have the right sort of darkies, ie very rich foreigners or they live in the countryside and commute in.

Talking out of there arse. Although segregation seems very appealing for London at least. Its been said before but its no secret that Muslims have been just as bad. And even if there was ACTUAL hate crimes. Most would say they are justified anyway. Y'know?! Because thats a swing around punch when you start taking advantage and covering up for people who are pulling you down and creating ghettos around the place. You know what? I want this chicka arrested.

I work with some t*rkish muslims in a kebab shop and they seem to be doing everything legally, though I don't see where they buy the produce

However 5 doors down is a Paki owned kebab shop that has been raided by immigration FIVE (5) times in the last 2 years, with 14 arrests for invalid visas and the owner mysteriously knowing nothing of it at all.

Also the owners son is formerly the towns most prolific drug dealer, until he got caught and slapped with an ankle bracelet.

It's pretty fucking obvious for most of our kebab shops that they are a front for illegal activities.
They always have thrice the stuff you'd need at rush hour in there doing fuck all. If the middle sized super market next door that is always filled to the brim cannot afford more than 3 people, then how can the tiny kebab shop who only gets costumers around lunch break?

Two trash bags carrying more bags

thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/14846536.VIDEO__Riot_police_scrambled_to_disturbance_in_Bradford_last_night/

And when the riot, even in bradford we appeal to community leaders. Can't wait for the purge

>people who don't share the same interests realize that there's no reasons for them to hang out with each other
>it's now called segregation
It's really a bad meme. Muslims don't wanna live like us and that's fine but at some point they shouldn't be surprised to be seen like this weird kid at school who wanted to do anything with his classmates, had weird hobbies and always behaved differently.
Now for some reasons if the weird kid or the muslim become school shooters I don't see why it should be blamed on the classmates/the rest of the population

Who never wanted*

nnnnNNNNNN'YYYyyAAAaaaA

>stuff
*staff

One perk of still living in the economically dead northern areas. British 'culture' is still strong out here, and while it's not fair to people who genuinely would integrate, I suspect there is a reason I only ever see black people as tourists, and we have a single Indian restaurant and two Chinese ones.

This is the sort of place that is lovely and a great retirement spot if you are white and/or older, and Yorkshire. Not so much if you don't 'fit'.

It is scary to see how the country is changing, and how the left and politicians both make it out to be great, even as horrors are committed on our people. At least even if Brexit falls through, it shows that at least half the population is still sane.

The creepiest part for me is that as my granpa was dying, some of his last words were "Get out. They're coming."

If they do not want to live like us they have no place in our countries.
assimilate or fuck off achmed

I honestly kind of want to teach all conservatives psychic powers so they can overcome this stuff.

I wish I could do it in a way that wouldn't be infiltrated by left wing idiots.

Lefties will never accept that though. After all, if they just accept segregation then there is no difference to all Muslims just fucking off back to their countries again, apart from the fact that it would be cheaper for us.

It's why they started to force them on more rural areas in Germany.

>One perk of still living in the economically dead northern areas

It's what I like about Ulster.

our extremist niche is already filled. Muslims are scared to come here.

Sub human vermin
Hang all the fucking niggers and mudslimes

You see? That actually sounds almost part like a solution. Not the best. As it would basically be surrendering some land. But it would be considered the cost of it no?

Politicians in all western countries gave into the threats from the liberals too much. They should have fought tooth and nail against this stuff. They gave in because I can imagine the conversation goes: "Hey we're about to turn your country into a total communist shithole but if you go along with i'll give your whole family 100 million dollars so they won't have to worry about getting a job"

They should just say no to that stuff. It's not worth it. Who wants to live with a bunch of third world animals anyway? Even if you're rich, every where you go, they're gonna be there.

Even if I was rich, I would still hate a large portion of society.

It sounds like a pretty bad solution because it's essentially handing over parts of your country to a foreign invader who didn't even have to fight you and is now draining your wealth through taxes.

Still better than having to live among them, but I wouldn't consider it a viable long term solution.

Not really. This seems like an initiative to send Muslims to rich all-white areas. We should support this

If someone told America we have oil they woupd invade us and kill the Muslim population, right?

We know you don't have oil, cunt.

Isn't Scotland 90% white?

> foreign invader who didn't even have to fight you
Outbreeding the natives has always been part of conquest warfare

Are you saying that you have WMDs?