What can China do to fuck with the US? Trump seems to be destroying relations with them

What can China do to fuck with the US? Trump seems to be destroying relations with them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0
globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me on the right

How's your wife's son doing?

Go back to China and figure it out Chink.

t. Abdul

BLEACHED

Make chinese products better in quality so we might actually want to buy their cheap shit

SWEDEN YES

Triggered Chink spotted

Not much. They are chinks. They are blowing smoke and think they have the last hurrah on military and political matters because "Muh glories modern Chinese empire! Sun Tzu and confusions say white devil cow eye are not as a sneaky or as cunning as most dominant eastern culture

Seriously we would cut down 10 to 1 like we always do and they just send more

Fucking zerg rush.

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

I'm a chink?
wow really made me think

>Trump seems to be destroying relations with them.
How do you know? Because the media told you? I sweqar to god, I don't know why the media wants us to be mad or scared or what about a phone call.

They can do literally nothing besides try to convince us to not move our industry and not to tariff them. War is not an option for them as nuclear they are outmatched and lack the long range missile capability to strike the US mainland without submarines getting in range, in a conventional war they are fucked in a 1 on 1 US vs China with no allies, now add the Poos and Nips and maybe even worst Korea and all of a sudden it is lopsidedly in the favor of the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0
globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

You can tell by his eyes that he's a cuck. This is a man that got tempted by a literal nigger into bringing more nigger DNA into the world. Not only that, but he mixed his own white DNA with that of a nigger, making his DNA into nigger DNA

They can not fill up my fried rice container all the way.

based adanna based david

bwwm for the win

>What can China do to fuck with the US?
Screw US economy and all the world at same time

[BLEACHED intensifies]

You reek of insecurity, american.

1 hot nigger of 1000000000000000

China better be good or they will be a testbed for the magnetic accelerator cannon and or neutron bombs.
I personally would make an executive orde rthan We Must have a 550B trade surplus with china and similar with japs and EU