Why arent you watching this show, Sup Forums?

Why arent you watching this show, Sup Forums?

Are you intimidated by strong women of color?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MbeCeyCz9D4&ab_channel=JohnSmith
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=MbeCeyCz9D4&ab_channel=JohnSmith

By now there are more niggers in TV than in reality

Spooky.

Never heard of that shit. What is it about OP?

A black woman becomes the first female Major League Baseball player. This wouldnt happen in reality for obvious reasons.

It's amazing how normies over-estimate the number of blacks/jews in the country thanks to tv.

also she has a dad

As a pitcher? No way she would be strong enough. This is not even remotely plausible. It is like making a show where the key premise is that four sided triangles exist.

This isn't Sup Forums ya tard.

I don't watch TV shows, 90% of them are pure propaganda.

She relies on a memepitch. Regardless, the world record for a woman throwing a baseball is 69mph
>inb4 the woman pitcher pasta

I don't watch TV. Netflix documentaries and the occasional youtube video. Video games and books are fantasies better able to hold my attention than a 40 minute show with 20 minutes of advertisements sprinkled throughout it.

But even if I DID watch TV, in order for me to buy into a fantasy, I need to be able to suspend disbelief. I'm not really into sports, and I don't think there are any women who are professional pitchers for the MLB, AND I can't imagine that an hour of that show would revolve around sports. Most of it would probably revolve around her personal life, which I don't really care for, either.

You don't think normalisation of female fantasy in the media is a worthy topic for discussion on Sup Forums?

Ya tard.

> womens sports

I have no issue with womens' sports. It is just retarded when the premise is that there is any sport where women can be competitive with men. The storyline for this show is about as realistic as the movie Air Bud.

I dont own a television.

it's wouldn't make sense for a women to be in a male baseball league

Earlier this year they had a Women's Baseball World Series or some shit. It was a circus show.

I actually like the comparison, and feel that it is accurate.

The thing that really bothers me about token female athletes, warriors, etc in film is that they are always too attractive to be believable. A perfect example is Eva Green as Artemisia. Their fictionalized version of Artemisia was as a sword-swinging badass warrior chick but she was played by a woman with big tits, skinny bitch arms, and not a single scar on her face or body. A man or woman who spends their life training for combat would probably show a few signs. Even modern day wrestlers and boxers can be identified by their ears, nose, and forehead that have been altered by years of training.

If a woman ever did make it to the big leagues she would likely look more like pic related than that mulatto actress. Pretty girls typically don't gravitate towards serious athletics, just like a handsome athletic man is unlikely to be a top-tier MTG player.

>just like a handsome athletic man is unlikely to be a top-tier MTG player.

What?>!?!? You can tell this dude is just dripping pussy juice off his dick 24/7

wow. I didn't think it would happen into my lifetime, but we are now at the bottom of the slippery slope. We are now at the point where reality itself is offensive

subtle advertising on Sup Forums