Michigan Recount

Huehuehue! You are finished, Drumpfkins! Jill Stein just got a Federal Judge to issue a statewide recount in Detroit, Michigan. He knew Trump is a cheating, lying fraud. Those 10,000 votes Trump has are history, there is over 70,000+ people in Michigan who didn't fill in a choice for president. Jill Stein supporters are recounting those votes right now, along with Hillary supporters. Those votes are being marked in with pencil so Hillary will win. lol!

Farewell, Trumplestiltskin fags. Madam President is going to be in the white house!

Hillary 2016

lethbridgeherald.com/news/world-news/2016/12/05/judge-orders-michigan-recount-to-begin-at-noon-monday/

Other urls found in this thread:

fox17online.com/2016/12/04/michigan-electoral-college-voter-im-still-voting-for-donald-trump/
alexanderhiggins.com/wisconsin-recount-day-3-hillary-loses/
jrnyquist.com/a-warning-from-abroad.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he knew

I always thought there was something fishy about Stiens jawline

>you are finished, drumpfkins
says increasingly nervous shill for the fifth time in a week
Face it - these recounts won't do shit and Trump will be your president until 2020. Trump is already receiving more votes in WI^^

What is a recount?

Heres a (you)

This big fat clown will never be president.

He is going to lose for sure, those recounts are by hand. lol

The people counting them only have to toss away 10,000 Trump votes and fill in some blank ones with Hillary, and we will have Madam President

Yes....

Is that what you think a recount is? Something that can change the outcome of the November 8 election?

Plus, Republican SC justices will block this shit on Tuesday because they will be pissed.

This (((emergency ruling))) is grade A bullshit after the attorney general tossed the case already.
I hear that if SC rules to stop the recount on Tuesday night, Stein will be forced to pay for the 2 days of the recount.

The one thing I really don't like is how they found 70k (((empty ballots))) in Detroit

That's exactly what it is. Go on and deny it. lol

Did you know Trump lost over 22,000 votes in Pennsylvania so far? He is like at 49 k.

Federal Judges will always side with Stein, because she is a Goddess unlike this orange faced old fart and his yellow wig.

Say goodbye to Drumpfy!

You cowards will cry huge puddles in your Republican safe spaces, when Trump loses.

Madam President here we come!

Shills are still raiding Sup Forums....
Al Gore hired the best lawyers and spent millions on recounts in Florida, but they couldn't find ONE HUNDRED VOTES. It is not how recounts work, you shill. They won't just shove 10 000 up Hillary's ass.

see
Trump already fell that many points behind in Pennsylvania, after he 'won' lol

Also see:
70K empty ballots. They will all be filled in for Hillary.

You fags are done. lol

Madam President 2016, yes!

Non burgers just slide these threads, nobody not even our news outlets are giving the recounts legitimate coverage. Even if Michigan and Wisconsin flipped, to Clinton, which neither of them will, Trump will still win.

Obviously they are full of shit. People at this point are just shitposting this on Sup Forums.
Trump is the president. Hillary can eat shit

Fuck i meant to sage

ur memes are weak, like your will

WI won't flip, I don't think, they're 40% through and Trump got even more votes. But I really distrust the federal court system. Apparently you can just shop around for a judge there which is what Stein did. The court convened for like 10 hrs, the AG tossed the case. Then suddenly a judge rules that ut should go through and begin immediately.

But Trump may still be in hot water because of Hamilton electors. He needs a lead in electoral college for a certain victory even if there are more than 10 faithless electors.

this whole thread is just a guy screaming out for (You)s

sage

>Further proof that the prerequisite to being a leftist is to be terminally stupid

Let's give Michigan and Wisconsin to Corrupt Lying Clinton. Trump still ends up with 280 electoral votes, Clinton with 258.

258 for Clinton. That's still 12 electoral votes shy of the required 270.

Face it. Clinton was thoroughly BTFO in this election. She was arguably the worst presidential candidate in U.S. history, and you know it. Trump will be president through 2024, and you know it. Democrats have been losing elections in every direction for years now. The left has been roundly rebuked.

Jill will demand a recount in federal court in Pennsylvania, and just like Goldsmith that Judge will do whatever Goddess Stein wants. lol

Judges hate Trump, they vote 100% in Stein's favor.

Watch and remember, screen cap it. All three states will be overturned for Madam President. Hehehe!

> Let's give Michigan and Wisconsin to Corrupt Lying Clinton

NO. This will throw doubt upon the entire election and at best will undermine his presidency, at worst cause more bullshit with recounts in Fl etc.

They must not be allowed to get away with this fraud scheme.
And if there's a way to make Stein pay for the MI recount, it should be pursued.

Anyone have the like for the pron that looked like Jilf? I need it for reasons...

Look at this sloppy prick.

>there are people who actually get excited about """trolling""" in the current year and use it as their primary form of entertainment
>it's not even 2007 \B\

There is nothing more glorious than the sound of a pencil sketching in Hillary and Kaine's bubble, it's happening over and over right now. It will happen over 10,000 times, as they are counted. lmao

Yes, they are being counted by hand, by Jill Stein and Hillary supporters. People representing Trump are hardly present. They wont miss this once in a lifetime chance to get rid of this big orange lunatic.

Say goodbye to your pumpkin faced freak, Drumpfkins. Only Madam President can be the leader of the free world!

I carry a pocket map like this everywhere I go, I stay veeery far from those blue areas. Lotta niggers, spics and white people who wanna be niggers and spics

Sooo you are actively FOR cheating in order to get your way?

You have got to have greasy kike blood in you to go along with the niggerjizz in your intestine

Trumpfykins likes to feel up his own daughter, he has sex with her. He married her off to a Jew as well, cause it turns him on. lol

Trump is Jewish.

op kys

retards dont reply

shit thread shit content shit op

Lol they aren't taking this seriously even a little bit.

fox17online.com/2016/12/04/michigan-electoral-college-voter-im-still-voting-for-donald-trump/

The Congress still as to approve the electoral vote as well, so it's not happenong.

The Michigan Supreme Court convenes on Wednesday.

Can she appeal the SC decision to a federal judge again?

Creepiest "family" in the world?

You think that will happen? I'd like it if it did

Probably, but I doubt it will happen. Challenging state law in the US is a pretty big taboo.

trump already was declared winner you loser

suck the cock

>This is the new Delegates meme

you have to flip 3 big states to turn over the election. not just michigan.

face it, it's over HILLSHILLS

Not only that, but then get the Republican Congress to approve the vote. That won't be easy when so much ingredients shit has been go8ng down.

But the federal judge just did that as far as I understand
Overruled a state court, ignored the AG decision and ordered a fast recount that is supposed to start within hours (how will it even get organized)

They won't flip WI, we know that much already. But even flipping one would be absolute bullshit and give them a free pass on saying he cheated.

Daily reminder Trump is 2-0 either way.

Another reminder

>intelligent liberals
>refunds

Pick 0

THE RECOUNTS MICHIGAHN

"Dahnald... I will get the recounts Dahnald!"

"I'm in the system Dahnald, they're trying to rig the system! I'll keep Stein at bay!"

>The one thing I really don't like is how they found 70k (((empty ballots))) in Detroit

Great thing about this country: No one holds a gun to our head to vote here.

If a ballot had 20 items on it, we can leave 19 blank

>Clinton was thoroughly BTFO in this election

Other than her 3 million lead in the popular vote, you are right.

Stein and the recount effort confirmed BTFO

>Popular vote

Like that is going to change fuck all. You sound like a squawk box.

Get rekt.

>alexanderhiggins.com/wisconsin-recount-day-3-hillary-loses/

Catlady for president!
Something old Sup Forums would vote for.

cringe

What a smug little kike.

>educacion de la americas

>Drumpf

It's has to be horrible to be so devoid of reality, to think that after such a huge defeat that she ever had a chance at all. Get yourself help friend, consult one of your therapists to go your Xanax prescription, once you finally see the glorious light that is President Trump shining down upon you you will thank me.

Yeah i am sure all these illegal crapshots that obongo sucked off to get them to vote hillary are legitimate.

Tbh, I think the reason Trump or his associates are never present for these shenanigans is that Hillary stealing the election in the 11th hour is probably the best thing that could happen to America.

Think about it, If Donald J Trump is not the person being sworn in on Inauguration Day, the legitimacy of the entire federal government is in question. What follows is roughly what will probably happen:

>Trump claims Hillary is attempting a political coup
>Thousands of patriots answer the call to arms
>Hillary is jailed
>First ever Constitutional Convention is called, ambiguous language is clarified (ie 2nd Amendment), Congressional term limits added
>Special prosecutor appointed and tasked with rooting out corruption in the government
>Cue Day of the Rope for Hillary, Soros, Podesta, et al
>Trump confirmed as president
>New Golden Age of the Republic begins

jrnyquist.com/a-warning-from-abroad.html

"In the presidential contest in 1960, Richard Nixon once wrote that the outcome was decided by the “shift of one-half vote per precinct.” He also wrote, “There is no doubt there was substantial fraud….” But Nixon did not contest the election outcome, even though he had been cheated. He did not ask for a recount. He knew that a recount was potentially damaging to the country.

"In this matter Nixon was a patriot. Jill Stein, on the other hand, is a communist."

This cross eyed piece of shit will make sure Wisconsin stays rigged for Trump

They won't finish it before December 13 (deadline) and Trump won't get the electoral votes.

Same with pennsylvania and wisconsin.

It wouldn't in any way be good for America. First it will reveal your weakened status internationally and make you lose a lot of cred.
Second, there is no chance in hell she will be jailed if he isn't president. There isn't even much of a one if he is.
Third, leftists don't care about corruption and breaking the law, they said as much. All means are justified to prevent literally Hitler.

Nice roleplay.

>these recounts won't do shit
Didnt they actually give him more votes in Wisconsin?

This all looks like a big filibuster.

No one gets 270, house will choose. House is republican, so Trump still goes in cause 12th.

Could a Rep majority choose Hill?

No, not even a 0.000000001% chance. That would be the immediate end of the Republican party for good.
The only way would be if it went to the Supreme Court which is evenly split.

>Vermont
>Massachusetts
>not a single red county

Disgusting

VT has one red county in the north-east

Recount wont change anything without PA.
Are hillshills this bad at math?

I'm going to be observing the recounters, so we'll see

And another thing, 12th requires that House chooses from 3 candidates who has most electoral votes. All others have 0, could house choose Jeb (Republican, Establishment)?

>literally all California

Trump can afford to lose Michigan

>tfw MA has one big city in each county that dictates EVERYTHING
end us

No. If it goes to the House, they will vote Trump in. Of course it will give leftists a reason to say he wasn't elected democratically etc.

Hush, lets see how dedicated they are to this shit-show.