POL BTFO. No more designated shitting streets in india

Govt order that all designated shitting streets need to be immediately converted to designated eating streets.

In one fell swoop India has been restored to its superpower trajectory.

The unhygienic practices have come to an end.

They're eating off the ground on what was formally a DSS? How 2017.

Is your country ran by literal children?

Everything I see about India gives me the impression that there isn't a single person living there over the age of 10. What the fuck is your problem?

yep...the world acknowledges that food turns to shit.

Indians are proving the opposite is also true.

This serious business. this is a prayer to help cure our chief minister

Most people aren't using the designated eating streets because they can't tell the difference between curry and diarrhea

Post link
until then, you know what to do.

So you eat from the street. What the fuck?

Wtf is wrong with India. Not even in Africa they eat off the ground. A makeshift plate really is not that hard. Clay, wood, a fucking cardboard from the trash, literally anything. Why are they such unhygienic? It's they they fetishize filth, disease, rotten bodies. It really is not that hard if you would just follow some simple common sense rules. Don't dispose bodies in the same river you bathe and drink from. Don't poo everywhere. Don't eat from where you poo.

the fuck pajeet
>super power 2020

>expecting civility from rats that smoke cow shit and baptize all newborns in piles of cow shit while being die hard fans of drinking cow piss

m9

Still wipes ass with left hand. Eats with right hand.I still give them credit though. They're trying at least.

POO AND CHEW!

SLURRY IN CURRY.

Are these people so poor they can't afford a plate?

Daily munch : poo poo platter

SUPERPOWER 2030

>eating off the street they just shat in

Poos are truly a fascinating people.

Mass outbreaks in T-10...9....8....

EAT

>Has been building toilets for 30 years

I have a phobia of public bathrooms now, after seeing what Indians and other Asians had done to the loo in college. You should be denied entry to this country based on your shitting habits alone.

>still shits in the streets

Really makes you think.

every time I see this pic I wonder if its real

I mean, indians can't possibly be the only ones shitting the sea back to hell, can they?

>every time I see this pic I wonder if its real
Just read the top part of the pic user.

the fuck is wrong with you "people"?

this is FUCKING NASTY. WHAT IDIOTS. sad.

India, you are moving backwards.
Get your shit together man.
Preferably in a toilet.

Some retarded north Korea tier cult , see that lady in that pic , she had heart attack & is going to die soon. These fuckers are pulling some cult bullshit practices to save her life .

Its considered extremely offensive to eat rice on the ground , what these fucks are doing is to intentionally break the rule , to show they will fall as low as eating dirt to save the ladys life

This

your country is a total shithole

IN STREET

>literally has Poo in her name

>eating directly off the ground on which people regularly shit

How are Indians as a group of people still alive?

Indians are human rats. I really wanted to like you guys but you're just a step above niggers, sorry.

That proxy. Are you on CyberGhost as well?

>Implying Italian opinions are relevant

>not realizing its a cult-tier publicity stunt

holy shit I understand now! thats why sandniggers wipe ass with leffand only and act offended when you offer them the leffand... because they dont had leaves in the fucking desert and they had to wipe thier asses with bare hands and sand. fucking sandniggers kek

underrated post

in other news: designated shitting streets are now moved to designated shitting beaches