Worst president ever or best thing to ever happen to the GOP?

>Worst president ever or best thing to ever happen to the GOP?

-Obama raised the national debt from $10 trillion in 2007 to $20 trillion in 2016

-The United States has never endured more than two consecutive years of less than 3% GDP growth... until Obama. With Obama, the U.S. suffered with seven consecutive years of 1% GDP growth

-Obama doubled the number of Americans collecting food stamps to the highest number in US history (65 million)

-Obama nearly doubled the number of Americans who are of working age and not on disability and who are out of work (96 million)

-Obama's economic policy made him the greatest president the wealthiest 0.5% has ever known. Obama's "stimulus" plan created 117 new American billionaires in the last eight years with a total net worth of $1.8 trillion dollars

-Obama increased the number of unemployed 18-25 year old blacks from 12% to 27%.

-Obama sat by and watched as over 60,000 blacks were murdered by other blacks in the United States since he took office in Jan 2009.

-Obama sat by and watched as the Middle East went up in flames, as Russia invaded Crimea and Syria, as China has claimed land in the South China Sea and allied with Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sudan, and others, and Obama has allowed Iran a path to acquire nuclear weapons.

>Name one thing he will be remembered for
He will be remembered for being the worst president in United States history, bar none. Democrats went from having a majority in the House, Senate, Governorships, State legislatures, and the Presidency in 2007 to losing EVERY ONE OF THOSE MAJORITIES to Republicans by 2016. The Democrats will need a decade to recover from the destruction of the Democrat party courtesy of Obama.

Bush is objectively worse because he led to the conditions that would allow Obama to be elected.

>T.brainwashedliberal
"im not responsible for my actions because of the situation I was given."

Ok. by that logic, Bush is not at fault because Clinton was a shitty president who gave him a country teating on an economic meltdown by allowing the good times to keep rolling despite obvious insustainability to the business model. He sold state secrets to china and fuck I dont know, allowed wallstreet to go apeshit out of control.

Cool. So bush isint at fault either. This all goes back to Clinton.

You sound underage.

If you think of Obama as essentially Hillary Clinton with charisma, then it's pretty easy to see why he was the worst, most ineffective president ever

you got destroyed and your only response is to try and fling an insult.

you basically are like a small dog that is getting beaten by a larger dog, so your final defense is to roll on your back while shitting and pissing yourself, hoping the other party walks away in disgust so you can yip at your "victory."

Nope. You are still needing to pick yourself up, and have some pride. I have faith in you, as a human, that you will learn, and improve.

I...Believe in you user.

underage get out

Good thread OP, have a bump.

We let a nigger run the country. A mistake that should not be repeated.

At least he was elected President. More than you'll ever do with your life OP.

Hey, at least he shut down Guantanamo Bay...

...oh...

Wasn't even the person you were arguing with. Underage reddit needs to leave. Have a sage now.

Hey least he at least he umm at least he o fuk me

Oh right! He got the Constellation Program shut down and replaced with...

...well shit...

underage get oout

>Obama nearly doubled the number of Americans who are of working age and not on disability and who are out of work (96 million)

Isn't your population like 350m? That means that like 30% of that entire population is jobless, not even talking about the portion of population that can actually work.

How is that even possible, or are you just making up numbers?

Is almost 1 3rd of the country really neets?

The Rhodesian blacks didn't want the nigger
He made them vote for him by force
Mugabe and his commie niggers weren't even from Rhodesia, now known as Zimbabwe
It was all a jew plot to cover up that if blacks and whites can unite behind a country rather than globalism, it can accomplish a lot.

Have a bump mate

Obama sucked so much Islam cock he could have coated the entire surface of the moon with muslim semen. Utter traitor who visibly hates his own public.

This OP gets it

Jimmy Carter breathed a wispy sigh of relief 8 years ago, knowing that he had just been bumped down to second worst. Bill Clinton hung onto bronze

Woodrow Wilson?

They've been fudging the unemployment percentage for years now just so Obama looks better than he actually is
8% my ass

Woodrow was a faggot

again see
Blacks with proper resource and education can come close to whites
The Jews ruined what was a great country

Er... you missed the but about the worst banking crisis in history. This occured on Gerorge Bush's watch, not Obama's.

That doesn't make him the worst. He was a shit president. But not the worst

Sounds right to me.
Economy never seemed to get better from anyone I know's perspective.

>of working age
Google us population and you get 318 million. Take away the old / young or just google us population working age and you get a much different number.

Good idea, but don't you mean "Bush" not "Obama"?

The yield on savings is near zero, the yield on treasury bonds is near zero and the result is a giant stock bubble that is likely to burst even if the key interest rate doesn't return to normal.

More like 10,000,000,000 gained

>Obama was so bad you actually feel bad for him
Wew lad

Thank you, I was only half reading the thread. I will look into the topic a bit more

>implying this condition didn't start during the Bush administration

Truth is, the boomers are doing well enough to put lots of money into investments/savings, flooding the investment market.
The federal deficit is helping prop up the investment market by creating more demand for capital, but there's only so much your tax dollars can do.
But keep blaming the politician of you choice...