HARD MODE: Russia is forbidden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTJQTc-TqpU
google.com/maps/@33.3860468,44.4612214,7772m/data=!3m1!1e3
google.com/maps/@33.3870203,44.4490476,6525m/data=!3m1!1e3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

korea?

is this china?
i remember seeing a set of photos of a ghost town (city) that looked like this years and years ago.
i wonder if it's the same one, but people live there now

theres something extremely unsettling about the level of uniformity in commieland

This is what pushes me to hiking for a couple of years and build a nice wooden hut somewhere in the woods of russia. This mass of people living their repetetive lifes, no future but just work work for somebody and life a boring life where everything is the same while the powers you work for flourish and enjoy life.

oh my god, it's disturbingly bleak

the infamous Blokovi in New Belgrade
they are very green though, lots of playgrounds, etc.
Recently there has been a trend to build nicer (non-cardboard non-plaster) gommieblocks because parents like that kids play around

Im not russian ffs, check my flag

DEEP SEEDED URBAN DECAY

Neo Tokyo?

:^)

lol thats the cover of that Streets album

Actually that's Pripyat, Chernobyl is just a village.

It's Hong Kong.

Hong Kong

Hong Kong

It is Hong Kong.

individuality is bourgeois, comrade)

See that ruin up there? Bleak Falls Barrow. That place always used to give me nightmares.

One glance and soviet city is recognized. based soviets creating SOVIET landscapes.

confirmed

Literally russian flag with some little dot on it.

i know rite not like freedom lovin individualistic and totally anti-conformist US of A

Дypaчoк тeбe ж cкaзaнo Poccию нeльзя пocтить. Учи инглиш.

nice

Cyka blyat

Finland

No. This is Neo Tokyo.

>Kurwa blyat
ftfy

not bad, compared to the rest of the thread tbph

there's a big difference between private citizens deciding to be the same and the government mandating people be the same

youtube.com/watch?v=NTJQTc-TqpU

>this is Russia

Sheeet and they said Finland is awesome country with very high quality of life.

Merihaka, Helsinki

this must be in the mid western US, cause in CA we dont have any of that. that looks more comfy than most of what we have here

Best Korea

>all that free space

pretty jelly tbqhwy

you guys are supposed to be rich, what happened?

>commieblocks

Efficient and cost-effective standardized designs.

Moldova

Russia photos are forbidden. Gagarinsky raion is Russian clay :^)

Unbelievable. Is it Tokyo? I wonder what it feels like to live in an apartment that has a train passing right after your window once in a while.

>people live that close to a scrapy box
well at least this creates a higher demand for silent trains

Clearly China

I said no russia

Not gonna lie - that looks fucking comfy.

It's totalitarian Buddhism though...

Such is life in the Bronx.

if this is china what's the symbol that looks exactly like オ?

I'LL SHOW YOU COMFY.

Subtle

It's just a slum in Helsinki.

Mostly migrants and drunk people.

We spent all our money on a toy ship made from piece of pine bark.

At least those houses have yards. So many new houses being built where I live and none of them have yards that are even close to that big.

Forbidding Russia is unfair.

Look - I can post you an image from Mongolia. I can still do that.

But the PLATONIC FORM of the commieblock is Russian. It is part of the Russian soul. You cannot claim Pushkin and Checkov and Dostoevsky but deny the commieblock. That's not fair.

This photo is from Удaчный. It is amazing. I cannot think of a better example. Though I will try.

commieblocks grew out of a need to house a lot of people quickly and affordably. as population moved to the cities during industralization, housing shortages were severe.

So the government "mandating" the people to be the same was really just government issuing these apartments to the new urban working class. (Which is retarded in principle, I agree, let them keep their taxes and buy whatever the fuck they want --- but the point was it wasnt some deliberate effort to make everyone the same.)

Gommiblocks arent the problem per se. Problem is gommies made building more blocks a race (Look, we have 10000000000000 sq m/feet of new housing for workers, meanwhile in America workers starve!) So a lot of these buildings were build shoddily, you can hear your neighbours cough, paper-thin walls, plaster, cheapest concrete.

When build properly they can be nice (spacious, full of light etc).

>deciding

more like being bullied and brainswashed by other autist non lifeforms into being so

More best korea

true comfy. only problem I have about living somewhere like that is not seeing people for months at a time since Im not a big fan of leaving my house

every character is Chinese...

This Clearly pokemon writings :^) Pokemons are from Japan.

Finland is a cold, swampy and eternally dark place, same as most of Russia.
Except Crimea maybe.

Oh yea i have to look at those every day from my window

Huge commieblock called "Mikontalo" in Hervanta, Tampere.

Mostly students and migrants.

Also my first guess but then I Iooked at the buildings and realized they weren't branded

this one isnt russia but youd be forgiven for thinking that city was built by communists if you went there

Here is Mongolia, though. City of Khovd.

is it weird if i find these comfy, in a way? i like the basicness of the buildings

Here's New York

stop spreading this debunked meme reee

Am I the only one who thinks commieblocks look aesthetic as fuck?

Ive always wanted to live in a cyberpunk world, and squalid cities so dense you cant see the sun from street level is one step closer to the dream.

You are like little babies

Kanji literally means "Chinese character." Good luck telling them apart without obvious kana or something.

The only multilayered areas in Tokyo like that are the Rainbow bridge ramps near Tokyo Harbor, and to a lesser extent, Shinjuku. Google Maps has Tokyo in 3D, go check it out. I've been to Tokyo, and that isn't it imo. The trains don't look like that, the air isn't smoggy, etc.

>Crimea
>Russia

Biggest commie block there is.
Fucked up some shitskins there also a decade ago.
google.com/maps/@33.3860468,44.4612214,7772m/data=!3m1!1e3

google.com/maps/@33.3870203,44.4490476,6525m/data=!3m1!1e3

>Commieblocks
>Hong Kong

Those are capitalistblocks

hang on a mo i have some incredibly aesthetic postmodernist french architecture saved somewhere ill dump

You have no idea what people might be doing in those 2000+ sq ft homes with lush, well-kept lawns

>live in forest-side of snek
>open window, get hit by a branch
>two squirels, ten millipides and a babby racoon climb through the window every night

Comfy desu

Actually its Breslau, city that used to be full of filthy nazi architecture, but with a great effort we have managed to get rid of most of their architectonal remains and now we can proudly present the vast soviet architecture of the future

This count?