Sup Forums IT IS TIME TO STOP HATRED

This is a board of peace and inclusivity. Thank you to the people at PragerU that made this video possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=xCQEmeGfFmY

We are all one family. We are united! The world will be a better place when we can all love and respect each other.

Shalom.

so typical of the Jew to use the wiles of the lesser gender to attempt to entice me into their madness

BECOINE FILTH

Please watch the video and support it be hitting the "like" button. Thanks user.

The world must be united. It's the only way.

Not gonna lie I find miley very attractive sometimes. Not when she's basically got her cunt out on stage obviously, but she can clean up very well, even with her dykey haircut, and she actually looks very nice when dressing more reservedly/traditionally.

Would love to bone her into conservatism.

you use your Shiksas of degeneracy to try and distract us against your lies and filth, to lead us blindly into ruin

BEGONE FILTH

This is the third thread I've seen of yours today

Same shitty women

I'd like to know how anyone thinks "uniting" people around the world is feasible. Humans are a tribal people, which will, if nothing else comes us will fight over the correct direction of toilet paper usage.
How can anything "unite" all of the people short of a hostile alien invasion. Even then we have to dismiss those who would welcome them etc.

Get raked.

Except this one, who is this one?

any woman can have 50k surgery and look liek this
teeth
cheeks
tits
lipo
maybe lil roids

there is no such thing as a former KGB man

love fake tits and lipo look
yum

>gif.webm

and to me, thats' not a nice body.

SHes' gonna get FAT you can see it in her hips.

Now, now saying i wouldn't hit it. I would, but no long term anything with this girl

He got killed for his work you retard

Inb4 404

When you put it like that, it must be right.

Really corrected my record here

coming from a (((former))) KGB man and now head of state, it does mean a little

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

Judaism is the enemy.

Fuck the mudslime in this video too. I hope ISIS beheads him and family kek.

On the bright side, if you ignore what he later says about Israel and the Jews, he does make it clear that Muslims are taught to hate the Western world and that it is easy and intentional to radicalize them. Whether that happens because Jews control the West or we "support Jews" is irrelevant it still means they see us as enemies.

Apart from the kiking, PragerU is a great channel

Watch a non-Israel related video, it would be pretty much the same as an opinion of a Sup Forumsack

i suppose that is a fair assessment, I'm tempted to share the video just so the average normie can see what most dune coons are like

>Children are religiously indoctrinated from birth to believe anything without defiance
WOW I HAD NO IDEA. TELL ME MORE.

wtf i hate palestinians now

neat thread