Is this worth reading?

Is this worth reading?

Also, suggest other Sup Forums related readings

Luther was a pathological liar. Not even this book is worth because he only wrote it to get personal revenge not to report the truth.

>personal revenge
Against who?

>catholic detected
Fuck off retard. Just because you kneel before a false doesn't mean everyone should, you monkey. You insult god by worshipping a man who stands against everything Christ spoke against.

Naw, Luther was just plain retarded literally started a war that got 100,000 peasants killed and when he realized that nobody was left to do the farming was like "oshit mybad". Read some Calvin if you like reformation.

It is 1500 version of Marching to Zion. The book is only like 200 pages long so not too much of an effort and every Sup Forums user should read it.

why have I not heard of this?

>why have I not heard of this?
(((reasons)))

>Luther was a pathological liar
complete fucking bullshit. Can you tell me where you get this? His attitude toward the Jews really changed when he translated the bible and decided to look into he Talmud because he wanted to get his translation of the OT perfect. He was horrified by what he found in the Talmud, and he advocated either expelling jews or burning down down synagogues and putting them to physical labor "so that they may earn their bread by the sweat of their brow" from then on.

pay no attention, goy

>why have I not heard of this?
because you aren't very inquisitive. Go to the site solargeneral.com, they have the best selection of books against the Jews. The one Dr. Pierce recommended in his dying broadcast was Israel's Shahak's "Jewish history, Jewish religion." That's probably the best one since it's written by a Jew who lived with the orthodox for 30+ years.

Another good one is "The Talmud Unmasked." Books by the jew convert Benjamin Freidman from the 1950s. Also, an interesting one from the 20s is "you, Gentiles..." by the Jew Maurice Smalls, where he lays out why the Jews act as they do. To quote him: "We Jews are and will remain the destroyers because we require a god-world that you gentiles can never understand." Other quotes include "your internationalists[communists] are not serious." As the Jews showed in murdering ~ 60 million russians and other Eastern Euros, their "internationalists" were certainly serious.

If you are too lazy to read, listen to all 308 of Dr. Pierce broadcasts. If you are too stupid for that to keep your attention, watch his videos where many have put his broadcasts to images and video.

Never trust the Luther.

Tldr Jews are bad and we should make then feel bad

All hail the pope

Anyone got one that isnt shit quality?

Spoken like a dirty papist.

The fuck? The quality is perfect

The pope is just like the president of a country, you sinners are so braiwashed to think somebody give an actual fuck to that idiot.

the man on horseback
coup d'etat
Propaganda
Starship Troopers
PKD novels

Luther was a silly cunt and a heretic, but he did a top job on exposing the jews for what they really are, so yes it is worth reading.

This is how it shows on my phone (tilted)

this

Then who do we trust if not Luther then, you noodle fucker?

dumb phoneposter

Sorry for being on the bus

Quads confirm. Luther was always right. And Lutheranism is true Christianity stripped bare in its most austere form.

(((THEM)))

>Someone mentions "On the jews and their lies"
>Papist heathens arrive like swarm of flies
Like pottery. Pic may be related.

In terms of them I wonder about one thing - they knew orthodox christians existed and they knew reasons why pope separated and the fake Constantine document he used for his claims, yet they made a brand new version. Version that produced 100s of sects, and those sects have produced such results that most of the western europeans have turned into atheists or extremist versions that can be compared to damn mid eastern types of belief.

So what was their true intention?

Try trusting your brain, if you got one.

I can agree with that.