Why brits are so more intelligent than americans? Basically brits control narrative in american politics...

Why brits are so more intelligent than americans? Basically brits control narrative in american politics. Is this because most of american "white" are actually germans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jrLQW1vQklE?t=10m59s
youtube.com/watch?v=py37IFuKxYw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're not, we have a fair share of idiots as well. I'd sooner drink a beer with a yank than a chav, gypsy or 90% of the people who take public transport.

WHYY ARU DA BRITUSH SOO MUCCH MOAR INTULLUGUNT THAAN STOOPID RUTARDED OOMERICANS

Why did Putin allow Russians to be on the internet at all?

>the symbol for 1 million in egypt was a slave on his knees with his hands in the air

slave labor built the pyramids. and they had so many slaves that their literal numerical symbol for a million was a slave

youtu.be/jrLQW1vQklE?t=10m59s

>germans
Is that what they teach slavs these days?

My man

God I hate him, he's so irritating.

Stop trying to cause dissent in the anglosphere. It wont work. Every country has their fair share of retards.

bump

N-NO S-STOP IT WE HAVE TO BE DIVISIVE !!!

OI M8, WOI EEZ EET VAT VE MAINE STREWM METEOR EEZ DUHFANDEENG HULLAREE CLEENTON AND VE ESS JOI DUHBLE EEEUUZ INNIT

Nobody likes current year man.

as if your masters are not sour about late 18th century fiasco

pro tip: they still are and they want their clay back

PJW steals his shit from Sup Forums and frog twitter.

I doubt they would want it back. Our black population is half of their entire population.

still he shits into brain of half america

Ivan, pls.

I heard that British women on average have much bigger tits then American women

is this true

No they just get the perception from heritagefagging burgers who are obsessed that they are "le cool nazi peoples xD" because either their last name sounds like some variant of germanic or they once had one great great great grandparent or something 200 years ago that was german.

>My name is Johnson, i must be german xD
>My name is Jansen, i must be german xD
>My name is Macdonald, i must be german xD
>My name is Garcia, i must be german xD

I'd be surprised if anyone has even heard of it

Friendly reminder that no one in the UK had ever heard of this fucker until a year ago.

brits have agents for every occasion

>half america
>Current Year kike reaching 150 million people
He gets a few million tops and half of them are too young/lazy/stupid to vote.

Friendly reminder that OP is about US not UK.

get out of your safe space

OP is kinda right. Remember Obama's 'red line' over Syria? And how the UK parliament voted down any action. Then the next day Obama was eating his words. It's not like we're the boss of america. I think they treat British attitudes as their barometer for global opinion on shit.

Naw man, our 300 lb landwhales are stacked

Your premise is wrong OP but it is kind of strange how many Brits have influence on American politics.

Left and right.

I mean they have hardly no impact here.

Show me his ratings or gtfo with your lack of arguments.

>pic unrelated

All american media and politics are swarmed by Brits first time since 1770.

MAYNE STREEM METEOR

We're not more intelligent than the Yanks. Our culture is a bit different. If I could make outrageous generalisations, then I'd say we are quieter and more glib.
Americans seem more direct and loud. Just observations; no offence intended. Yanks also go mad for our accent. It's a guaranteed woman puller.
Tbh, American culture is very similar to British culture.

I'm more worried about the jews. Why aren't you?
Pop a squat and search your feelings.

Brits are Germans.

does the american accent work as well in the U.K?
regular american accent

dont let this effect your answer fag but your accent does kill over here
i heard mma fighter michael bisping say that americans dont get your class based accent so to us you all sound like james bond

The Brit and Yank accent divide, and why Brits are often picked as TV hosts to lend intellectual credibility, can be explained in this one scene:

youtube.com/watch?v=py37IFuKxYw

In Russia jews are shilling for Britain.

>double homicide rate
>(((BBC))) racial quotas on taxpayer dollars
>Muslims are asians
>muslims get away with crime because scared of being called racist

MAINSTREAM MEEDIYUH

>butthurt slav jealous he has no other countries to show solidarity with

>MEDIER

this guy is a tool

English elites are roman-germanic mixture. That means they have a lot more understanding of human nature than actual germans who are utter morons in this regard.

you are most likely ethnic german that means you are dump out of engineering safe space

>dumb*

These are Great :D
>The Mainstreeeem Mudiah

Us Germans perceive a lot. But there is no reason to share our wisdom with untermensch.

Britain has publically funded media. There's a reason Canadians didn't want the CBC to be defunded last election.

Yep. You perceive just like dog. While humans try to understand.

We are not more intelligent. Fuck off with your divide and conquer shit.

Although "white" Americans still speak simplified English they have lost cultural senses. They just like a dog that may be into something but who cannot express himself. That's why Brits are so ubiquitous in US media and politics today. Brits are able to put into words American worries and semi-thoughts. No surprise, Brits increasingly control US narrative turning burgers into their bots.

Nobody talks about low class britbongs. Stick to football, chips and alcohol.

They're not.

PRIME ANGLO GENETICS

Watching YouTube vids of American telly pundits I can't help noticing that most professional American talkers are incoherent. They stutter, they don't finish sentences, they often say things that literally make no sense revealing confused thought processes. I'm thinking right now of Obama reduced to a blubbering mess while trying to talk in public about The Trump. Brits tend to speak in actual complete meaningful sentences. Not sure why, could be our education system.

You a had 70 years of failing communism and call us so stupid? Get your shit together Ivan.

Anglos and Saxons were Germanic tribes.

>divide and conquer the anglos
the eternal continental