Close to converting to Islam to get a muslim wife and be done with all this culture war shit. Not worth it

close to converting to Islam to get a muslim wife and be done with all this culture war shit. Not worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyhadith.abuaminaelias.com/2012/09/30/hadith-on-animals-a-man-was-forgiven-because-he-was-merciful-to-a-thirsty-dog/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am married to a beautiful turk and I dont regret it

YESSS YESSS BREED YOUR ARYAN GENES AWAY.

t. virgin

Have fun preserving your ""master"" anglo genes bong whilst I bleach all the pussy I can find.

Congratulations on your transition to the islamic master race. Some tipes: Learn arabic as it's very helpful and also if you have a dog take it out back and shoot it first. No good muslim girl will tolerate one of those fucking disgusting filthy beasts in her home. After you discard of your dog get a cute kitty, they are clean and acceptable for a muslim to have.

Kill yourself ahmed you repulsive smelly mudslime shill

Wait, I remember there being some story about being kind to a dog

No only cats are allowed, dogs are filthy like pigs and kuffir.

>islamic master race

Kill yourself leafnigger. When the time of the rope comes all of you haji shitskins will be slaughtered like the filthy pigs you are

Come try that we raped you once greece we will do it again.

Inbred ugly smelly brown subhuman manlet. Kill yourself your time is running out you pig

then you'll be purged with the rest of them

No group is without drama and bullshit though.

Except that literally isn't going to happen. Christians screwed themselves and reverted into paganism/atheism; everyone's been divided up and isolated, and Islam is collectively gaining strength.

This is what I was thinking of: dailyhadith.abuaminaelias.com/2012/09/30/hadith-on-animals-a-man-was-forgiven-because-he-was-merciful-to-a-thirsty-dog/

>Turks
>beautiful

Enjoy your monobrow and ladybeard.

Yeah it was also tiring and painful for our grandfathers and grandmothers to be on the right side of the history.

make sure you convert to the right sect of islam, otherwise you get your head chopped off.

Muslims know white guys try this, if her father suspects you're just a fake convert not really doing it for islam but wanting a submissive wife then you won't get any girl.

I've been muslim 13 years and couldn't get a muslim wife. I didn't convert for that, but they make it too hard so eventually I just married my non muslim gf.

>close to converting to Islam
Read the book "united States of Jihad" for how they treat "white converts" idiot. Basically as their errand boys. You will also become a prime target for FEDs since usually the most radical fuckers are either converts or the ones who suddenly "discover" their religion.

sauce

kek

Islam is just another universalist failure combined with violence.

>muh angel, muh jinn, muh covered women, muh cube

I'm at a point where I'm not sure just how seriously I should take it.

I want to watch this movie.

Have fun being abandoned by the sandnigger when she's forced to marry some filthy boxcutter