Unemployed members of Sup Forums

What the hell is your problem?

shut the fuck up, cunt

dont want to pay income taxes for the federal reserve jew. working on making my own business for now and only pay business taxes

I work for myself, do I have a problem?

Tranny. Not many job offers once the background check shows a masculine and feminine name on past jobs.

If you can't even pay for your own chicken tendies, what good are you.

I get paid £1500 a month in state benefits. I also receive full rent for my 2 bedroom apartment and free public transport.

Sup?

I'm starting my new job today, fuck you asshole

You're not a tranny, what you are is a failed man, a broken man.

I don't get as much as but I do get enough benefits that I have no intention of finding a job

Trump is going to fix all that. Apply for lots of jobs, so you can sue them in the future for discrimination.

I live off rent income and dividends. Got a huge inheritance. I make $5,000 a month and have no debt. Why the fuck should I work? Because society tells me too?

Apply for the following;

ESA
PIP
Severe Disability Allowance
Enhanced Disability Allowance

Only goys work. Jews are smart and find ways so you work and they rake the benefits. Work is for unlightened drones who have been brainwashed from birth to chase after a false hope, the 9-5 dream in the hopes of one day retiring so you can spend the rest of your remaining years which you traded away to finally live life. I have zero respect for people who thinks it's a smart idea to trade your life (your time) for money. Granted I got lucky with an inheritance but even still if I hadn't gotten an inheritancI would find ways to earn enough residual income from a business, stocks , etc. Or become a NEET. Fuck work.

>masculine and feminine name on past jobs.
Just like identity thieves and other people hiding from thier past do. Did ever occur to you that your behavior could be interpreted in more ways than you think?

i dont have a job cuz im still a student
cunt

Trannies are going to be the new Gestapo. Give it a decade, and they will be everywhere.

I don't know how to go looking for a job. I only have a high school degree and college isn't for me. And, I'm afraid I'll fuck up some how.

Because i get money for wanking at home.
And the job market sucks here.

Shit upbringing that got blamed on me and not the cunt-infested school I was forced to go to, the ghetto I was raised in or the woeful incompetency of the system my parents entrusted me to.

But mostly it's that it took me a decade to discover this and I have a lot of catching up to do.

Society cant adapt to my mind.

There are hundreads of thousands of unemployed people in Finland and about 15 000 jobs available (that includes all fields and part-time jobs) in the whole country. And starting a business is as beneficial to me as shooting myself in the dick so no thanks, I'd rather live on neetbucks

fuck you and your luck cunt

I currently live off benefits from the military. I go to community college for free, where I have a current gpa of 4.0. I have no debt and about 28k in mutual funds, etfs, and company stock. I plan on entering the workforce again when the education grants run ouy, so I guess I don't qualify for chronic unemployment. I still love tendies though.

Durr it's everyone else's fault but mine

this is me in a nutshell, i refuse to be a modern slave so I neet and work in business projects instead.

can't find a suitable work with good salary

>Pay taxes to give more money to the government that is actively pushing progressive, anti-native, pro-migrant shit.

Go to local community college, take a partial course load to feel it out. I started college in my 30s and it's no where near as tough as I expected from how it's depicted in the movies.

Studying.
Once in done I'm pretty much guaranteed a relatively high paying job though. Will probably (hopefully) start my own though.

I went to college and got a degree.
Then went to look for work, and I found that one of two things will happen.

1. Your education is too broad, but they want someone specific, so you can't find a job.
2. Your education is specific, but 200 people graduated in that field and there are 20 jobs to go around.

I just re wrote my resume and sent it all the fuck over the place. Still no calls / e-mails. That's after doing the in person thing everywhere near my small town.

Not gonna sweat it... I'm trying, I figure it's cause I'm a white male and the black women go to the front of the line thanks to affirmative action

society

ITT a bunch of faggot victims which can't leave thier moms basement the or live like the well fare niggers they claim to hate so much. No wonder you guys are so wierd. You never go outside and get exposed to actual reality

There are no jobs here lol. And any job openings are given out on a political nepotism basis.

You can't make your own small business idea because people are so desperate the second you do something you'll have 10 copycat popups in either direction. Then no one makes any money and the businesses have to shut down.

>All of Sup Forums are unemployed NEET failures
Try again faggot.

Too qualified for shit jobs. Underqualified for good jobs.

Hahahahaha "qualified"

What are you studying?
Studying and my job dosen't start until next week, cunt.

Just look at my flag, fagget

Dentistry, you?
Actually a fingoolian so might go work in Finland when I'm done, not sure though.

Only work during summers, could probably work part-time while studying but since it's 5 years I figure I'll just take loans if needed and try to enjoy my time. Study loans from Finland are really being too, if you Finnish your degree in time you only have to pay back 60%

Are really ebin*

Very soon