Racism has no place in a modern society

Racism has no place in a modern society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigger

A tiny nation like luxenbourg has no place in modern society.

No borders, no nations, fämalam

NIGGER!

fuck racists.

Be gone, western cuck

there is no modern society

we are the same apes as we were in egyptian times, just with more technology.

take your non sense and fuck off

EVERYONE is racist. It's ingrained in our DNA. we notice differences

So racism will never ever go away.

Take your liberal bullshit outta here.

Now, don't get me wrong. Calling people niggers cause they are black, kikes cause they are jews, nippers cause they are asian is wrong.

You call the assholes of those races those names. The good ones, you leave them the fuck alone.

Baseless accusations of racism have no place in modern society.

Same goes for pitting people against each other on the basis of class or ethnicity, instead of uniting them together against their true oppressors.

You, commie scum - you are the racists.

>their true oppressor
such as? who owns the big capitals? Its the white man

Low IQ shitskins have no place in a modern society

Wrong board, we are race realists.

who owns the big capitals?

In white countries whites do.

>who owns Tokyo, Beijing, Seoul etc

then you should be realist to the fact that most damage results from your own people and they are whie. See merkel.

B-but muh ahmed

Niggers aswell

Checkmate!

Fix niggers and sand-niggers and I'd agree.

That doesn't mean it's all white people who are at fault. It's the richest segment of white people. It's not even all Jews. Hell, it's not even all wealthy people, as you would define it. It's just the ones at the very top.

You're injecting race into the matter to get people angry at others who are not like them, with the ultimate goal of race war/class war worldwide. Whether or not you're conscious of this, you're doing what you're told like the good goy you are.

SIEG HEIL

foreigners have no place in our society

I hope you're happy OP

The damage comes directly from people, with low iq and low impulse control, who don't belong here. Indirectly you are right and those who made it possible for them to come here are responsible.

Not a single difference at all.

True. However whoever consider racism a real thing can't call himself part of modern society. When I call someone a nigger I don't mean that the person have dark skin or belong to some race, it's just another word for a subhuman (which doesn't mean I call someone a something below human, but only that he act like that).

IGNORE ALL BAIT THREADS

Neither does Islam and this is a fact seen all around the whole world.
And disgusting idiots claim racism for literally everything so to spread islam all over the idiotic western world. Therefore get rid of islam and get rid of people (preferably by hanging) pretending criticizing a political ideology with coat of a religion is racist...

It's hard to be a racist when there are no niggers in Estonia whatsoever, desu.

Racism are only an issue if you have willingly cucked yourselves into accepting shitskins.

Jews ain't white, they are very keen on making the distinction themselves.

>there's no niggers in Estonia
any words for Russians?

> fuck racists
> leftypol meme

You're a little confused, aren't you commie :D

Racism is OK. Move along, citizen.

Racism is just a form of ingroup bias based on race
Everyone does that based on some characteristic they share with other people (ideology, religion, class, language, profession, hobbies even sports teams)
Why should race be different

Black people are 100000x better than any other non-white races.

Sorry for enslaving your people.

That's pretty intolerant of you m8. You should accept that there are people out there with different beliefs than you.

I agree, unnecessary or excessive racism shown by or towards any racial group is totally unacceptable, right? I mean, look at all those horrible bigots on twitter calling for whites to be murdered. They need to be stopped.

Early hunter gatherer societies consisted of approximately 100 members. How many people would you say you actually know and interact with in a meaningful way ? To solve racism you're going to have to change human dna.

For you

youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY