What would you do if Hiro decides to shut down 4cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

unichan2.org
visitnorway.com/listings/troll-church-(484-m-a-s-l-)/928/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

New thread who dis?

I'd spend a lot less time on the Internet. So my life would improve at least a small amount. But I'd probably fin another place to waste my time at.

Continue to live my life.

also, RARE

continue going to 8cuck like I already do more often than not anyway

I would return to a quiet life of WoW and vidyagames.
Maybe read some new manga.
Maybe get a haircut and new shoes.

I would pretty much give up on following Sup Forumsitics

an idea never dies. the spirit and goals of Sup Forums will be here for eternity

Throw a leftwing tier tantrum and threaten to succeed from the union.

RARE AS FUCK

I would go to ebaums

Why would he shut down a profitable business?

Hiro is grooming this site to be more marketable, then once a proper offer is made (like moot) will jump ship.

Guaranteed some ultra-liberal celebrity or news syndicate will purchase it then delete it eventually.

Probably read about 31 sexy celebrities with ugly significant others on the shitter.

Fuck she's cute.

put a baby in TayTay

I might have to anyway, don't know what the fuck this is but it won't let me start threads, only reply to other ones.

Go to another chan

Shitpost somewhere else.

I visited the Sup Forums there once but it was exclusively braindead stormcuck edgelords

Aussiechan when?

Damn, Taylor Alison Swift looks like THAT??

Take to the streets

/killself/

I was thinking about this when trying to sleep last night. We would all feel kinda lost and I believe many right wing crimes will be carried out as a sign of communication between each other.

Go to the Brazilians chans and 8ch.

Fuck off to Wizardchan and hopefully Sup Forums will take over 8c or something cause you cunts ruined this site.

I would read more books and maybe start watching animu.
And i would start to post in comment sections of newspapers again.

Maybe i would sometimes lurk in 8cuck Sup Forums and check if they are still a highly censored circlejerk.

I think my life would improve, but i would feel some void and miss shitposting times.

I'd go cuck somewhere else.

He doesn't need to shut down anything, he just needs to give free reins to the commie baitposters like he does now.

Itll be like when muhammad died. Theres an apostate war and then everyone floods every board and channel to shit post on every medium possible.

There's a CP poster in your area. You got fucked because of him.

>What would you do if Hiro decides to shut down 4cuck?
I would switch to AnonTalk of course.

This.

Hiro isn't a Sup Forumsack, if some liberal offers him millions just to shut down Sup Forums, he will do it.
He still has 2channel.

That's Idris Elba

Colonise tumblr, I guess.

kek, lets hope so

I wouldn't really care that much. Other than losing out on Syria general, I love me some war. Society is at a point now where shit like Sup Forums isn't really necessary. Enough people that don't even know what Sup Forums is are out there looking at the world the same way we do now.

Literally my lifes ambition

Is there any way around it?
I'm not as good with cyber as Barron is.
Why would it let me reply to threads but not start them?

How much would it cost to buy Sup Forums, guys?

Too many shekels to count goy

Huh? Weird that it lets you reply at all. I had to buy a Sup Forums pass because of that shit.

About tree fiddy.

Yeah, I can reply all I want, but if I go to start a new thread if gives me the IP/ISP ban message

>Is there any way around it?

Buy a Sup Forums pass or find yourself a VPN. Most free ones are banned however. You'd have to roll your own, which would probably end up costing you more than the pass.

You can try two things though:

1) register a nick on rizon
2) /join #Sup Forums
3) call "alternative" a homosexual

The second thing:

1) Go to the feedback page
1) Select "range ban issue"
2) cross fingers.

The one other option I did not mention is using another imageboard.

Good luck friendo.

I would finally be free.

Thanks for the advice user.

>Brazilians chans

Where?

Why are people so incapable of recognizing photoshopped pictures of celebrities?

Not so different from fapping to plastic celebs.

You mean rational intelligent white men?

I downloaded a chan browser, it worked

I want to fuck taytay's armpit until it's mushy with cummies

Shush you cuck

infest krautchan Sup Forums I guess

55ch nigga

I'd be thankful as this entire website has become a propaganda site for paid shilling.

I'd have to find a new job

either go to 2x4 ch or 4/2 ch

I'd be very surprised if someone here doesn't have the source code

Site would be back up under a different name in about 30 seconds. Just a matter of procuring the servers

ask for soros for money. Say its a black feminist board and get funded with jew money to stop globalism. putting the system against itself.

I would start a real world meme campaign across my state, printing our a ton of pepe's and sticking them up in high traffic areas, spray painting Sup Forums sayings all over...

unichan2.org

visitnorway.com/listings/troll-church-(484-m-a-s-l-)/928/

If they shut this down? Go to the MOTHERFUCKING TROLL CHURCH at summer solsis and winter solsis. Whos with me?

I said w-whos with me? I dont want Sup Forums to die forever

>unichan2.org

What a fucking ghost town.

Ayy

satan confirms thats not a good place

Lord Kek,
Sanctify our bodys and souls in this your church of Trolls. May our blood and people grow strong through the suffering for promised joy. Not the joy of the dead but the joy of our blood. Of life. Be with us in these struggles for in this blood we are all for one and one for all.

Hiroshima would never shut this place down, he would at least want to get his money back. Many people with lots of money would be very interested in buying the site, so if it were to be shut down it would be under someone besides Nagasaki.

Watch CNN and eat fries

I would finally be free