IS OUR COUNTRY ABOUT TO COLLAPSE?

Y u say dat?

fuck off. we're full.

>about to

Probably.

Trump is the president-elect so yes.

GOP house, Senate and president. LOL you have no idea how fucked you are

No, the dollar is stronger than ever.

Cpnviently leaving out how he as added the most debt for our country than any other president COMBINED

DUDE I could care less about mcDonalds jobs for HUD free rent living niggers to walk to

No Europe is about to

ya thanks to obama

>Cpnviently leaving out how he as added the most debt for our country than any other president COMBINED

You're talking about Reagan, not Obama.

>we sren't fucked too

Why are my countrymen so deluded? We act like "muh liberal intellectualism" and "diversity" naturally makes us better equipped to survive.

Yep that's final phase of people who think free market will regulate itself
actually WW2 start because failure of free market

>muh graphs prove and predict anything

You realize tje USA has remained the world superpower long after Reagan right? You are probably one of those faggots who decided to come up here because of an election result, kys already

Obama did not even really do anything but making shit health care and bailing out the fuck tards that caused the economic collapse.

I MEAN HONESTLY HE ACTUALLY GAVE MONEY TO PEOPLE WHO WERE RUNNING A HOUSING SCAM BECAUSE THEY WERE RICH

YOU KNOW HOW STUPID THAT

FUCK

Obama is one of the greatest of all time.

The future is bright.

>You are probably one of those faggots who decided to come up here because of an election result, kys already

Unfamiliar with Obama Leaf

Fuck off newfag

>Not to mention the standard bearer of the west was a nigger for 8 long years.

Who was raised by a single mother left by his father. This mother fucker...... is the worst example of everything in our country.