French Foreign Legion

Marche ou crève! What are your opinions of this prestigious group of men Sup Forums? Would you ever consider joining the FFL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dr93wAjmzIM
youtube.com/watch?v=GEPVvIL-qPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=Dr93wAjmzIM

Are not they meat shields really?

Fight for your own nation or don't fight at all.

I would but there are many people in there just to get fed

no not really
they cost a bit too much to train, unlike marine corps
also FF is sent every time an official UN/NATO mission is to take place in order to prepare the ground
in afganistan/irak FF was sent to make sure US troops wouldnt get slaughtered too much so that the public opinion in the USA wouldnt feel like it s vietnam all over again.

t achmed refugee who fled his country leaving his 5 wives and 15 childs in order to get welfare instead of fighting got his own country

Why the fuck would you fight for another nation? That is the definition of cuckoldry.

>Instead of putting my life on the line for my own wife, I will do it for my friend's wife.
^That's you

If I want to be a frog man I'll join the US Navy

ah i see thx. But still doing the hardest and dirtiest job seems to me.

It's my backup plan. If all else fails then I'm going to try my luck and see if they'll accept me.

I love the FFL tbqh, their history is great.

>ywn blow the fuck out of beaners with your brothers in arms

They get squeezed out pretty quickly, the training is really harsh, its an elite corps.

What has the legion done in the last 50 years?

All these eurofag units go to some shithole every once and a while, shoot a few rounds, and nothing actually happens.

The last thing the legion did was help fuck up Vietnam so bad we got sucked into cleaning it up, unsuccessfully.

sharter education

it's basically not a european army, and they participated in basically every war in the last 50 years

they fucked up Mali real good a few years ago.

i'm gratefull and proud of them, these guys are ready to live in tough conditions and deal with vicious instructors for us

Meh, turned out ok in the end.

the holy relic !

Fighting for the french gov,cause white flags and surrender
Meat cannon
Shitty pay
If you think of it your just hire mercenary that France empolyes you so they wont send their men.
Vause why would they send Francois when they can send Wooga Bwoooga from Somalia.
All the rest, the bravery the fraternization the stories are just there to make it sound good.
Millitary cucking.

>implying the military history of France since WWII isn't comprised entirely of losing all colonial holdings and then returning to those former colonial holdings every once and a while to drop a few bombs

if you want to fight and live in europe the legion is the only way

We got to clean our puppet states at least once in a while :^)

If everything in my life fails I'd join up.

Frogs meatball spaghetti linguine!

Just an example: they ensured the invasion of Iraq in 1991. Norman Schwarzkopf was so grateful he was made honorary légionnaire.
youtube.com/watch?v=GEPVvIL-qPQ

>he wouldn't give his life for his friend's happiness

Is the FFL where ethnic French apply now, considering the regular army is filled with arabs and africans?

>wanting a swede in the barracks
no faggotry allowed it's not the navy